Chapter 8-you're gonna make me fight for you

So I'm sticking to my updating every 2 days thing...

'Oh yeah what you gonna do about it' Riley challenged. She felt so comfortable with Maya now after spending another 45 mins talking about life with her.
'I'll show you what I'm gonna do' Maya stood up and began chasing the brunette around tables.
        When she caught up with Riley she slipped her hands around her waist and pulled her onto her lap as she sat on the chair. She buried her head into the crook of Riley's neck and whispered
'Your treading on thin ice you know that babe'
'Whatever peaches' Riley smiled

'Miss Matthews I don't believe you have detention' Mr craft spoke upon entering the classroom to the two girls and looking up from his folder.
     Riley had jumped off Maya's lap and into her own chair.
'Well I told her to come her sir' he seemed disinterested in Maya's excuse and said looking back at his folder  'well listen I got places to go so your free to go and you...' He looked up and pointed to Riley 'I really don't understand why you would want to be here but off  you trot too.' He ordered and motioned for them to leave
        Riley just smiled at this and looked at Peaches... That was her reason. She allowed Maya to lead her out of the classroom by the hand as they ran out of school in a playful mood.

       As they ran down the steps to the building Maya stood at the bottom as Riley jumped on her back without warning. If Maya wasn't strong she would have probably fallen but she held the brunette securely on her back.
        She laughed at her goofiness and continued on carrying the beautiful girl home.

         'You walked me all the way home again' Riley spoke thankfully when they reached her home.
'It's no trouble I...I like spending time with you' the rebel admitted an increase in vulnerability showing in her tone.
'I like spending time with you too' Riley replied and jumped of Maya's back
'How an earth did you carry me all the way here?!' Riley lightened the tone. But she seriously found it unbelievable eventhough she had fun and enjoyed it.
'It's cause of these' Maya held up her arms in a pose tensing her muscles causing a light giggle to leave Riley's lips... Riley's lips. Maya  stopped instantly not being able to control herself and went to lean in but was stopped by a finger on her lips
'What is this?' Riley spoke she said gesturing between them both. She didn't want to set herself up to get hurt and they needed to talk.
'This ...is... I don't know but I like it and I usually get what I want' Maya grabbed Riley by the hips and pulled her closer loving the feeling of closeness though she'd never admit it.
'In this case you want me? yeah peaches?' Riley asked
'Oh yeah' Maya nodded leaning closer to kiss her but all she felt was cheek as Riley had turned her head to avoid Maya's lips.
       Maya was stunned at the action and her mouth was left open in shock.
'Hmmm I don't think I should make it that easy' Maya's face twisted into realisation as Riley looked up contemplating her decisions.
       As much as Riley wanted to kiss Maya she restrained because Maya is the rebel and era what she wants so why should she make it easy for her. If they were going to be 'whatever they were' then Riley was going to have fun with it.
    Maya's thoughts were going wild: What's going on in her head?! What is she thinking?! She's...
'Your gonna make me fight for you Matthews aren't ya' Maya whined suddenly figuring it out but Riley knew she was only messing... Maya liked a fight it made life more interesting.
'What can I say I like to be wooed' Riley cooed.
'I dunno seems like a lot of effort' Maya fake yawned holding back a laugh.
'Yeah guess it's not that worth it' Riley spoke examining her nails.
'So even trying to steal a kiss is pointless' Maya slightly questioned
'Soooo pointless it's blunt' Riley answered and Maya ignored her attempt at a pun. 
'Yeah'
'Yeah'
     Big girls stood still wrapped in each others arms before Maya made a move
'Okay well I better head home then' Maya said entering Riley's building. Riley had stopped messing now genuinely confused at the blondes actions and asked
'Where are you going I live here'
'Oh that's right you don't know' Maya smirked 'This is MY apartment  building too' she laughed at Riley's widened eyes then disappeared through the door laughing evilly at her victory.
'You've got to be kidding me' Riley muttered before following her inside

So next chapter will definitely be longer . I honestly don't know how long this fic will go on for , till I get bored of writing I guess which means I would have to get bored of Rilaya... Well that ain't happening so get ready for a never ending story just saying 😜