Chapter 25- stick to the plan

Hey guys I'm really sorry it's been a while since I posted but there has been a lot going on lately that has rendered me useless at keeping up this story. I've decided to write this chapter then post another in a couple of weeks, then I'll get back to posting every couple of days. Thanks for being patient ...that is all enjoy 😜

'You wanna start.' Riley said to Maya
'I don't really know how to' Maya replied with a shrug of her shoulders.

'Well all I know is I was told by Farkle...very frantically might I add, that you told Sarah that you were using me' Maya's face twisted into one of confusion and Anger

'I told you I never said that ...why did you believe him so easily' Maya's eyebrows knotted together as she shook her head at Riley.

'He's ...he's my best friend peaches how could I not' Riley defended herself

'Hoo that nickname is way to prissy to be mine ... you know I hate it' Maya laughed a little.

'Stop changing the subject' Riley hit Maya's arm frantically in annoyance like a toddler throwing a tantrum would

'Okay okay I'm sorry' Maya tilted away from the girls hits. If it were anyone else Maya would have probably snapped there wrists ...but Riley isn't just anyone and she found it quite cute to be honest.

'I'm just confused and I hate fighting with you' Maya admitted.

'I know it sucks but we're mad at each other and we need to sort it out' Riley sighed.

'I'm not mad at you, I'm mad a your so called best friend' Maya swung her arm towards the door indicating to wherever Farkle was outside the closet.

Maya's eyes widened at the idea she just had. 'In fact why are we in here arguing ... he's the one who should explain himself' Maya grabbed her phone from her pocket and searched through her contacts mumbling words like 'my girl' 'ruining it' 'little rat'  until Riley stopped her.

'Peaches. What are you doing?'
Maya held a finger up to silence the girl as she placed the phone to her ear.

Riley's eyes widened at the notion although she wasn't sure why I mean she should expect such rudeness from a girl like Maya.
A girl like Maya?
How things would be different if she didn't meet a girl like Maya.

'Hello...Sarah' Maya spoke 'yeah,' there was a pause. 'No don't let us out yet'

'HE-' Riley went to say but Maya just shushed her. What was the girl up too.
'Yeah well I need another favour' Maya rolled her eyes at the response on the other end of the phone.

'You owe me you have too.' Maya stated. Riley could practically hear Sarah going 'urrrrg fine what do you want' and of course Maya replied with

'I need you to lure someone else here' Maya smirked at Riley.
'Farkle.' She said  then after another pause 'force him if you have to I don't ca-'

'Peaches!' Riley screamed 'leave him out of it'
'He's the reason were in it Riley ...were getting him' Maya spoke not willing to back down.

'Yeah now Sarah ...no I don't know what class he's in just find him and bring him ...thanks' and she hung up the phone.

Maya slid her phone in the back pocket of her black skinny jeans then made eye contact with Riley. Riley who's arms were folded in a disapproving manor as she looked back at Maya.

The blonde tilted her head to the side examining Rileys stance before shrugging and asking 'what' to the girl in front of her.

'Seriously maya'
'Seriously Riley' Maya mimicked.

'God you're such a child'
'Right yes established but what's that got to do with anything' she shrugged again trying to hold back the slight laugh that was nearing the edge of her mouth.
'This isn't funny' Maya decided to take the serious route, they had all day in here she could have fun later.

'No it's not which is why I did this thing which isn't funny, that could solve this problem' Maya said a matter of factly.

'You promise not to hurt him' Riley raised her eyebrows as if she was scolding a child.

'Babe...' Maya walked towards Riley and took hold of both her hands before saying in the sweetest most innocent voice she could possibly create 'uh of course ...I don't promise that' then kept the same guilty looking smile plastered on her face.
'Peaches!' Riley yelled yanking her hands away
'Hey hey hey' Maya grabbed her hands back just as fast as they had been ripped away 'okay fine I promise okay...I won't hurt the little weasel'

'Maya!'
'Sorry' she held her arms up in defends 'I get it he's your bestfriend' Maya nodded 'I just want to talk to him' she said soothingly.

'So you promise?'

'Yeeeeeaahh...course' Riley let out the breath of relief she'd been holding in until Maya finished her sentence 'buuuut' she smirked and began tracing small patterns on the girls arm with her finger 'what's in it for me' she looked up at the girl with those eyes.
Riley had seen those eyes before...in fact she had seen them only 15 minutes before when she first got pushed into the closet.