Team Crafted's New Member (Te...

By ToxicDJ

Meet DJ. She's a 17-year-old girl who lives with Mitch who is also known as the BajanCanadian in Team Crafted... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Mitch and his Minecraft
Chapter 2 - Skateboards and Songs
Chapter 3 - Surprises
Chapter 4 - Day at the Races
Chapter 5 - Party Time!
Chapter 6 - Fighting
Chapter 8 - Recordings
Chapter 9 - Editing and Youtube
Chapter 10 - He asked me...
Chapter 11 - Betting and Vlogs
Chapter 12 - New Friend Alert
Chapter 13 - Secrets Spilled
Chapter 14 - Skateboarding
Chapter 15 - Captured
Chapter 16 -Tortured
Chapter 17 - Critical
Chapter 18 - Hospital Trip
Chapter 19 - Thee Results
Chapter 20 - First Kiss
Chapter 20 - Livestreaming
Chapter 22 - Birthday Planning
Chapter 23 - First Date
Chapter 24 - DJ's Birthday
Chapter 25 - Heart Break
Chapter 26 - Set Things Right
Chapter 27 - Too Late?
Chapter 28 - Forgotten
Chapter 29 - Bowling
Chapter 30 - Minecon
Chapter 31 - Minecon: Day 2
Chapter 32 - Minecon Singing
Chapter 33 - Home Again
Chapter 34 - DJing and Happy Faces
Chapter 35 - Rage
Chapter 36 - Vlogs and Video
Chapter 37 - SPRING BREAK?
Chapter 38 - Summer Party!
Chapter 39 - Summer Partay!
Chapter 40 - Final Chapter

Chapter 7 - The Hunger Games

5.2K 147 91
By ToxicDJ

QUENTIN'S POV

Rather than making an alliance of 9, we decided to split into two teams. There was Team Budder with Adam, Jerome, Jason, Mitch and Jordan and Team HungryMUDKIPZ with Ian, DJ, me and Ty. We were against the budder king, the fluffy, the spaceman, the Hunger Games pro and a sparkling captain...Great. As the countdown began and we were allowed to move, nearly everyone went to the centre chests. But DJ began running the opposite direction.

'DJ what are you doing?' Ty asks.

'I ain't going to the centre. Bloodbath if one person gets a weapon.' She said as she sprint jumps away.

'You do know this is Minecraft and it isn't like the film right?' Adam points out.

DJ made a faint 'mmmhmm' and soon we joined her after we got the treasures of the centre chests. I had chain pants, an iron helmet, Fishing rod, some random food, a stone sword and an iron axe. Team Budder had gone on the other side of the map whereas Team HungryMUDKIPZ were finding refuge in a building of some kind. Suddenly, the chat said that there are now around 19 tributes remaining. So some people are going on  killing spree. And in that short amount of time, 5 people had been killed. As night came, we decided to guard the building and then go on a mission to defeat other people when it was morning in-game again. The night was full of kills with another 3 going down. None of which were any of Team Budder or any of my team. I was begining to worry about who would win because I'm not that good at the Hunger games, Ian is ok, Ty is good with a sword and I don't know about DJ becuase this is the first time that we have played with her. 

'I'm going on a killing spree!' Jerome said slurrping. 

We all laughed and then Team Hungry MUDKIPZ hushed as JeromeASF, TrueMU and Skydoesminecraft name tags came into view.

'Oh my dear budder... Deadlox I'm startled!' DJ called as she crouched behind Deadlox's Minecraft character. 

I saw Ty (in real life) shoot a smile at DJ but she didn't see. 

'I'm going in!' Deadlox yells as he leaps down from the building with a diamond sword and kills off Adam and badly hurts Jason.

'NOOOOOOO! What happened to Skylox?' Adam moaned.

All Ty did was laugh as Jason and Jerome ran away again. During the process of the ingame dusk, there was only 8 people remaining which was all of Team Crafted, not including Adam. 

'This is getting serious people.' Jordan said.

'Yeah. Which team is gonna win?' I ask.

'Team Budder for certain. I mean, we have more players than you plus we have Mitch AND Jerome. Two pros at the Hunger Games.' Jason says.

That is true. Oh well.

'Wanna try and find Team Budder?' Ian says.

'Sure. They are going down!' DJ yelled.

Both teams had powerful weapons and we met near the spawn point. We stood in lines before we all ran forward. Jason and I were the first to go. Not surprising since I stink at PVP style games like the Hunger Games. There was Ty, DJ and Ian left for Team HungryMUDKIPZ and Jerome, Mitch and Jordan left for Team Budder. The battle between the six didn't last very long. Mitch took out DJ and Ian quickly and Jerome helped Jordan kill off Ty. Looks like it's inbetween the members of Team Budder to find out the ultimte victor. The deathmatch countdown began. 5...4...3...2...1...Deathmatch begins.

Jerome, Mitch and Jordan were teleported to the spawn and they all agreed to use a stone sword to fight. Adam counted down from 3 then Mitch and Jerome partilly teamed up to take out Jordan who had no chance against the pros. It became an intense one on one battle. There was several swear words being thrown out by the two left but tonnes of support from everyone else who was watching. Then, Jerome delivered the fatal blow which killed off Mitch.

'YES! I WON THE HUNGER GAMES!!!' Jerome squealed.

'Ya- Wait a second. Did any of you guys see the message saying who won?' Ty pointed out. 

Ilooked on my messages, found out no message was sent and wondered why. A glitch? The chat was filled with people saying 'What is going on' and 'Jerome won so what is going on here?'

'No... nothing like that dude,' Mitch said.

'Hang on,' Adam said as he opened up who died and who was still alive. We all waited for him to announce whether it was a glitch or not.

'Wait a flippin minute. It says DJ is still in!' Jason said in disbelief.

'No. She died coz Jerome killed her.' Jordan pointed out.

Suddenly, DJ burst out laughing.

'What's so funny, bro?' Ty asked.

'Jerome...look behind you.' She said still giggleing. 

We were all looking in the POV of Jerome when there was a faint name tag that said 'ToxicDJ'. 

'What the...? How are you still alive?' Jerome asks me.

'I broke the blocks and got rid of some of my inventory to trick you into thinking I died. I was basically hiding and during the deathmatch you guys were so focused on Jerome and Mitch you didn't see me go into the cave s and hide.' She explained.

Mitch shook his head disapprovingly. Jerome got back in the zone as DJ's character showed a diamond sword. Jerome got his out and DJ jumped down to have another one on one battle to find out who was better; Team Budder or Team HungryMUDKIPZ.

Everyone began cheering for Jerome to win as they began circling and fighting. It took three minutes of fighting until both of them were on one heart each. Chat messages began supporting Jerome and the odd one saying 'that other guy has no chance'. DJ whispered to herself 'I'm a girl' but only I heard it. Then DJ and Jerome began flailing their swords until one person became the victor. 'ToxicDJ from District 12 wins the Hunger Games' said the chat message.

'NO! Fluffy you lost to a girl!' Adam yelled at Jerome.

'NOOOOOOOO! How does that happen?' Jerome said.

DJ sat back in her chair and smiled, 'Team HuskyMUDKIPZ win.' She said.

Ty and Mitch both looked at each other before standing up at the same time. They walked innocently behind DJ with their arms behind their backs. She looked at them with confusion. Mitch leaned on the desks which only made DJ look at them more confused. Suddenly, Mitch grabbed ahold of DJ's legs and Ty grabbed her around the shoulders and they picked her up. 

'Hey! Let go! This is really awkward guys! Seriously two guys carrying a girl isn't common!' She said to them as she tried to break free.

Everyone began laughing as Ty and Mitch carried her through the house and stopped at the french doors leading to the garden. Jerome must have got the idea of what they were doing because he opened the doors. Ty walked out backwards so DJ couldn't see where she was being carried. They continued to carry her until the stood on the pavement that leads to something DJ isn't going to enjoy. We were all standing at the edge of the swimming pool. There were steps that you could walk down so you were at the level of the water but there was also a part where you could jump off into the water. And that is where we were. Ty moved round so DJ could finally see where she was and the leaned her over the edge so she could see the water. 

'NO! LET ME GO!' DJ shouted still trying to break free.

'Oh. You want us to let you go huh? I think we should let her go Ty, don't you?' Mitch said i a tone which basically told DJ she was going in the water.

'Definatly Mitch. On the count of three?' Ty replied.

'You got it.'

They began to swing her so when they let go she wouldn't hit the edge on accident. They counted down from five, each time swinging her higher in the air.

'5...4...3...2...1...' Counted Ty.

On one they let her go. She flew past the edge and began to fall down towards the water. And don't worry about her hitting the bottom, the water is over 1.5 meters deep. Everyone peered over the edge to watch her fall. Then everything happened in slow motion. As DJ fell, she said 'WOAH' nad reached up towards us as though we were gonna catch her. Instead, we ran down the steps just as she was going to hit the water and began laughing. She landed in the water with a splash. We all laughed until DJ didn't come up to the surface again. 

'Shouldn't she have come up by now?' I say, begining to get worried.

We all began discussing what to do when a roar came out form the water and two hands grabbed hold of Adam's and Ty's trouser legs, dragging them into the pool. Then we fell in like a domino effect. As Adam and Ty fell, they grabbed a hold of other people which continued the chain until all of us were in the pool. We all came to the surface and DJ looked angry. Then she burst our laughing, causing all of us to as well. We were all laughing as I swam to the side and sat on it. 

'Quentin! You are in your natural habitat!' Adam joked.

We all laughed. We spent another hour in the pool diving in and doing random things. Overhead the sky began going grey. I looked up and found a deep dark grey cloud gaining on the house fast.

'Guys...We should go in now.' I warn them.

'Ohhh...come on Quentin. Few more minutes?' Begged Adam like a little kid. 

I opened my mouth but I was stopped by a loud rumble of thunder, a flash of lightning and a sudden downfall of rain. We all climbed out the pool and ran into the house. The rain fell like a shower. You could hardly see three meters in front of you. Our clothes were dripping wet and we were all cold.

'Well...thanks for taking me swimming Ty and Mitch.' DJ said sarcastically.

'No problem!' Mitch said smiling.

JASON POV 

We went inside and locked the doors. Our hair was plastered to our faces and wherever we went a trail of drops landed on the floor. Mitch's house was warm but not warm enough to prevent the chill of the weather outside. Speaking of the weather, it changed in under a second. Weird. We stood around in the living room making rings of water drops around our feet. 

'What do we do now?' Adam asked, sorting out his hair.

'I guess we get changed into warm clothes.' Jordan said.

'Awesome. We have our suitcases down here anyways.' Ian said.

'Umm...Mitch? Mind if I borrow a shirt? Mine's kinda either in the wash or dripping wet.' DJ said as she gestured to herself and her dripping clothes.

I saw Mitch go slightly red as he answered, 'Sure. Be right back.' 

As he ran up the stairs, Ty began trying to sort out his hair back to it's normal state of covering his left eye. It was quite funny. Both Ty and DJ looked similar with their clothes sytle and their hair. The only difference was DJ's hair was a pitch black whereas Ty's was brown and DJ's covered her right eye rather than the left. A few minutes later, Mitch came back down the stairs in dry clothes (The same as he wore before) and he carried a set of clothes for DJ. Handing them to her, she said thanks before dashing upstairs to get changed in the bathroom. 

'Mitch? Why did you gve her a set of the SAME clothes you are wearing?' Jerome asks.

'What? First thing I grabbed dudes.' Mitch defended.

'What happened to the t-shirts you have?' Retaliates Jerome.

Mitch was going red and was running out of things to say.

'I...she... They would be far too loose on her! The white shirt is more skin tight anyways,' Mitch says.

I smirked at him but he didn't realise. We looked through the suitcases for our clothes and got changed. As I pulled down my shirt, DJ appreared at the top of the stairs in Mitch's clothes. God they looked so good on her. Wait, what? Snap out of it Jason. She joined us in the living room and we began talking about recording tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 198 12
Ablie or Album is a 21 year old girl who lives in L.A. She gets on a plane to go to Pax Prime in Washington. Little does she know she gets to sit by...
11K 323 24
Alex is a girl who had a best friend but her bestie betrayed her and joined team crafted and now team crafted uses her a prey to them for they are a...
43.8K 1.4K 18
(This is super cringy, leave me be xD) Kelsey is living with her brother, Ty, in his house after his parents abandoned them. Kelsey thought her life...
28.8K 615 31
*Cover artwork done by Zakuroendergodess* Melanie is the sister of Jason, a gaming commentator named Minecraftuniverse. She has a crush on his friend...