Second Chances ( BaekYeon: Bo...

By PinkPeaches_13

Their relationship may not work in the first place but what do you think will happen if this two will meet ag... More

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: New Students
Chapter 3: EXO
Chapter 4: I don't know you
Chapter 5: Seatmates
Chapter 6: New Members
Chapter 7: Library
Chapter 8: Love Problems
Chapter 9: Plans
Chapter 10: Caring Taeyeon
Chapter 11: Worst Day
Chapter 12: Picture of Us?
Chapter 13: He's Back
Chapter 14: I Still Love Him
Chapter 15: Broken
Chapter 16: Bad News
Chapter 17: Drunk
Help Me!
Chapter 18: Together Again
Chapter 19: #Tiffany'sCousin!
Chapter 20: A day with Dean
Author's Note
Chapter 21: Dance Party
Chapter 22: Preparation for The Party
Chapter 23: Before The Party
Special Chapter (ForReaders)
Chapter 24: My Diary
Chapter 25: NCT
Special Chapter (ForReaders)
Chapter 26: Third WheelS
Chapter 27: We're okay?
Chapter 28: Daddy's Back
Chapter 30: Arranged Marriage
Special Chapter (ForReaders)
TAEYEON 11:11
Chapter 31: Just Another Day
Chapter 32: Sweet Moments
Chapter 33: New Rivals
Author Here
Important
Chapter 34: Again?
Chapter 35: Trouble
Chapter 36: Payback
Chapter 37: Jessica's Past
Chapter 38: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 39: Small Red Box
Chapter 40: Today is The Day
Chapter 41: "YES"
Chapter 42: Moment

Special Chapter (ForReaders)

1.4K 64 11
By PinkPeaches_13

Just read if you want to read 😊
And also don't forget to search your name. Whoever I put in the story I hope you guys will like your.... partners? yeah, even though he's not your bias... So yeahh...☺☺☺❤

❤❤❤

"Unnie please! will you stop it!" Sara begged while covering her ears.

Taeyeon sighed and removed her hands which is covering her ears. "Come on, since when did you guys started to date."

"It was all in past. Of course I won't remember anything" Sara respond.

Ji Myeong laughed as she closed her book "Yeah just pretend you don't remember anything"

Sara quickly shoot her a glare. The rest stopped reading their books and put all their attention at them.

"Are you sure you don't remember anything?" Rhona gave her a questionable look.

"Shut up vice president" Sara said and went back to her desk.

Taeyeon clasped her hands and followed her. Sara opened her book then suddenly a hand took it from her. She looked up and saw Taeyeon and the rest of her friends looking at her.

"Well so you don't have any feelings for him?" Hyemin started to ask.

"Ah jinjja why are we all talking about my nonsense lovelife, can't we just talk about your love lives" Sara said.

Minyoung let out a sarcastic laughed "Hahahaha as if we have one"

"Really? I thought Mingyu-"

Minyoung immediately covered Ji Myeong's maouth. She laughed awkwardly but too bad she still got caught.

"Wow Minyoung! You're so lucky!" YunHae squealed.

Minyoung faked smiled then glared at Ji Myeong. "What about you Ji Myeong. How's your relationship with Jeonghan The "Angel" so far" Minyoung smirked.

Ji Myeong quickly stuttered and the others started to laugh at her.

"What about Hyemin I heard she's dating that emo guy" Ji Myeong said pointing at Hyemin.

"You mean Wonwoo?" Rhona asked.

Hyemin's eyes got widened and protested "That was only a rumor!"

"Yeah right... As if you don't have feelings for him" Sara rolled her eyes.

They started to tease Hyemin and Taeyeon on the other hand just staring at them smiling like an idiot.

"Yah unnie.  What about you?" YunHae asked Taeyeon.

"Why? What about me?" Taeyeon respond.

"Byun Baekhyun..." Rhona smirked.

Taeyeon blushed as she heard his name. "Aisshh you guys!!!"

"Yah unnie tell us what happened to you guys yesterday" Minyoung said and the rest agreed.

Taeyeon smiled again and said "Well.... We're okay now obviously... And yesterday... *sighed* we just sat on the rooftop on his house and watched the stars twinkling in the sky. *sigh* It was magical.... BECAUSE I SAW A METEOR SHOWER GIRLS!!!! OH MY GOSHH!!! IT WAS REALLY AMAZING!" Taeyeon squealed as she remembered the meteor shower again.

Her friends gave her a weird look and just laughed awkwardly. Yes... They still love their dorky president Kim Taeyeon.

"Aeri noona just do my homework" Jungkook whined like a little kid.  

Aeri sighed heavily "Yah! It's your homework so do it by yourself!"

Jungkook glared at her while pouting. He stood up and went to Jessica's desk.

"Do your homework by yourself Jeon" Jessica said before Jungkook could asked her.

Jin who's busy typing on his laptop, turned his gaze at Jungkook. Jungkook still have his sad/pouting face. Jin sighed as he stopped typing. He closed his laptop and stood up from his sit.

"Come on Kookie I'll help you" he said.

Jungkook's face lightened up. "Jinjja hyung!"

Jin chuckled and patted his head "Come on I still have work to do"

"Hyung you're the best!" Jungkook jumped as he hugged him.

Jessica laughed and said "Aww how sweet"

Jin only rolled her eyes "We're leaving... Oh Jess by the way could you give this to Suhan." he handed Jessica a small box.

"Okay sure no problem... See you guys later"

As the two boys left, Yunnie suddenly entered the room with Miyu and YungJi.

"Jessica unnie I baked some cookies again" Yunnie said.

Jessica raised up her head "Aish... Too bad Jungkook already left. You know he's really obsessed with your cookies"

The girs laughed and went to their own desk.

"Yah Hyunri I heard that new transfer guy from New York asked you out" Miyu said.

Hyunri got surprised and accidentally dropped her phone. Eunsol and YungJi laughed as they give each other a high five.

Jessica gasped "You mean Vernon! Oh my goshh!!! I heard he looks like Leonardo DiCaprio!" she squealed .

Hyunri blushed and decided to tease her friends too "Miyu likes Minghao! YungJi is going out with Jun! And most of all Eunsol is dating S.coups!"

They all stopped laughing except for Yunnie who's still laughing. She stopped until she realize she's only the one who's laughing.

Jessica's jaw dropped in surprise "Jinjja?! Why didn't you guys tell me. Oh my gosh you're all grown up now" she wiped her fake tears.

Yunnie patted her back "Unnie I'm still here"

Jessica looked at her then to the cookies "Yay! I still have my favorite baker!"

"Well Wendy unnie taught me so well" Yunnie respond.

Baekhyun won't stop laughing his a$$ off to his friends. Suho joined his laughter and the others has nothing to do but only shoot them some death glares.

"Hahahaha! Damn you really can't stop that pink monster" Suho said.

"Tsk.. Can't you believe it hyung! She won't let us to ask the girls from the Emerald section. " Lay complained.

"Yeah!  I heard Got7 already asked some of the girls from their! What the hell that's not fair!" Chen exclaimed.

The rest agreed and started complaining too. Suho only covered his ears, ignoring their nonsense complains.

Baekhyun just sighed and decided to text Taeyeon instead. Taeyeon immediately replied which makes him happy but sad because all she talks about is that freaking meteor shower they saw yesterday.

"Nah.... I still love her" Baekhyun smiled while reading his girlfriend's text messages.

❤❤❤❤❤

Here you go readers! Tell me if you saw your name and to the others out there next batch is coming soon 😊😊😊❤❤❤❤ I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU!

And I still having a hard time choosing! I love Ryeowook!😍 but Siwon is killing me!😫 And I can't resist Donghae's smile!😣 Ohhh my poor heart 💘 plus even Kyuhyun is making me crazy!😲😲💘💘💘💘
Aishhh Otteoke!!! 😭😭😭❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.5K 37
"Why do you have to make me worried all the time?" "Since when do you care?" How can these two fall in love with each other?Will they be lost in love...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
40.3K 729 41
So this is a story about you as Kim Y/N. You have a boyfriend named Jeon Jungkook. He was a playboy back then and you thought he stopped making out w...
9.3K 546 37
There famous. There dating. One ex hates it. How far will they go. Is one safe? What will happen? Is it good? Or bad? Will Jungkook and Taehyung...