Project 1000 School Virgin ||...

بواسطة KenneyRou

Play the game or be played. Once a year, one random girl is chosen to participate in the annual game called '... المزيد

Project 1000 School Virgin
Chapter 1 | Project I Will Go To Church Every Sunday
CHAPTER 2 | Project Play The Game
Chapter 3 | Project Make Everyone Stop And Stare
Chapter 4 | Project Play Truth Or Dare
Chapter 5 | Project Bite His Lips...
Chapter 6 | Project You Wouldn't Be Alive For Much Longer
Chapter 7 | Project Tutor The Bad Boy
Chapter 9 | Project I Like You
Chapter 10 | Project Not Too Rough
Chapter 11 | Project No Need To Threaten My Dick
Chapter 12 | Project The Wheels On The Bus
Chapter 13 | Project Oompa Loompa
Chapter 14 | Project Finger In My nose
Chapter 15 | Project Kissing Behind The Tress
Chapter 16 | Project Something Is Poking My Butt
knowing your characters and book trailer
Chapter 17 | Project You Are Pretty Cool For A Fuck Boy
Chapter 18 | Project All You Need Is A Meaty Dick
Chapter 19 | Project He Is Just Playing You
Chapter 20 | Project Who Took Your Virginity?
Chapter 21 | Project I Didn't Kill Him
Chapter 22 | Project I want Revenge
Chapter 23 | Project Wonder Women
Chapter 24 | Project I Like Dicks
Chapter 25 | Project Sleep With Me
Chapter 26 | Project Loving Him
Chapter 27 | Project Our Gay Best Friend
Chapter 28| Project Lorenzo Albero
Chapter 29| Project Daddy Kinks
Chapter 30 | Project She Has A Black Vibrator
Chapter 31 | Project A Fart That Could Kill
Chapter 32 | Project I Can't Spread It
Chapter 33 | Project Soaked
Chapter 34 | Project Drunken Kiss
chapter 35 | Project Falling For You
Chapter 36 | Project Lazy, Unbothered, Teenagers
Chpater 37| Project Girls Are So complicating
Chapter 38 | Project The Game Has Ended
Chapter 39 | Project The Videotape
Chapter 40 | Project She Is Gone
Epilogue - The Final Chapter
Time To Say Goodbye

Chapter 8 | Project We Could Make Out

3.9K 152 63
بواسطة KenneyRou

Today was a good day, so far. Sophia came over to my house and we worked through some things. I had my best friend back. I watched her make a mess of my bed as she greedily ate some popcorn. I laughed at her the way she was eating. She truly was one of a kind.

She looked up at me when she heard my laughter. "So how was the tutor with Enzo?" Sophia inquired curiously, leaning back against my headboard of my bed as she took a handful of popcorn.

I had told her that I had tutored Lorenzo when we walked through everything and she didn't ask any questions about it when I had first told her but I saw how she fought the urge to ask but I guess now she was back to being back to the old Sophia.

I sighed, taking a sip of Fanta from my glass cup that was situated to my left. "It was fine, I guess." I answered, averting my gaze to the now blank TV screen.

She shoved the popcorns into her mouth hungrily. "What do you mean by fine?"

I shrugged my shoulders in response. "It was fine all we did was just study,"

It took us three hours for Lorenzo to finally understand one thing - how the calculator works when doing Trigonometry.

I really was not kidding; he really had no idea how to work on a calculator when it came to trigonometry! It really made me wonder how he made it so far and he was the one to call me stupid...

"Did he you know, try to make a move on you?" Sophia wiggled her eyebrows playfully, lightly bumming her shoulders against mine.

I laughed silently, shaking my head at how ridiculous she was being. "No, he did not make a move," I answered. "But if he had made a move, we would be attending his funeral," I added, chuckling at the end.

"For real?" Sophia breathed amused at what I told her. "So all you two did was study?" Sophia's asked as she took a sip from her Fanta cool drink.

I nodded my head in confirmation, "That's pretty much all we done, but I did get to meet his mother and baby sister," I replied once Sophia had finished her glass of cool drink.

When I mentioned me meeting Lorenzo's sister and mother, Sophia spat the Fanta out of her mouth and onto my blue bed sheets, coughing loudly.

I jumped up from my bed, staring at Sophia in shock as she too stood up from the bed and began to cough hysterically, both hands over her knees as she tried to take in huge amounts of oxygen into her lungs.

"What the fuck Sophia?" I questioned angrily, raising a brow as I crossed my arms over my chest waiting for her to answer my question.

"What's wrong with you?" She questioned, once she recovered from her nearly death experience.

I stared at her dumbfounded. "What's wrong with me?" I pointed to myself. "You are the one who messed my bed," I said pointing at my bed sheets, where a huge okay maybe not huge, but a very visible stain laid.

She shook her head slowly, left to right. "Why would you go to his house?"

I creased my eyebrows in confusion. "I told you, I had to tutor him,"

"But why would you go to his house?!" She demanded angrily.

Was she deaf or was my best friend just plain stupid? "To study," I said emphasizing the word study. What other reasons could there possible be? I would never ever voluntary go over to Lorenzo's house.

"What if someone saw you going into Lorenzo house?" She pointed out, walking around my room in circle, waiting for me to answer her question.

"Soph, you are overreacting it's not a big deal. He needed help and I needed extra credit."

Sophia slowly nodded her head. "But you are sure you did not do anything with him?"

I weakly nodded my head. "But does giving him my phone number count as doing something with him?" I asked, lifting my head from my hands to stare at Sophia.

"You gave your what?" Sophia shrieked in horror.

"My number?" I said, well more like asked.

"Why would you give him your number?!" Sophia questioned loudly.

I shrugged my shoulders. "He kept on asking for my number," I replied nonchalant.

What was such a big deal about giving him my number? It was not like he could do anything drastic with just my number.

She placed both her hands on my shoulder. "You do realize, that you really are stupid," she said, shaking my shoulders roughly.

I took a step away from her, which in result made her hands drop to her sides. "It's not like he can track me down or something like that," I tried to reason with her; there was absolutely no reason as to why she was reacting this way.

"He can track you down!" Sophia exclaimed, "What if he rapes you when you all alone..." she whispered towards the end.

I chuckled. "Soph, you read to my books." I gave her a huge hug. "Do you know how much I love you Soph?"

"Even after everything I said to you?" she asked doubtfully.

I took in a deep breath, trying to clear my face from any emotions that might appear on my face, when I was about to lie to her.

"Yah, I totally forgot about all that, no hard feelings," I lied, of course I was hurt after all those things she had said to me previoulsy.

She nodded her head slowly. "Remember when I told you I went away overseas?" She paused, waiting for my answer. I nodded.

She continued, "Well I didn't tell you everythi-,"

*Ping*

Sophia stopped what she was going to say, before looking to her right to see my phone flashing, indicating that I had received a message.

"You should properly get that," she advised, staring at her feet.

The hell with my phone, this was my best friend pretty sure she was way more important than anyone sending me a text right now.

I needed to know why Sophia showed up at my house at 7 am in the morning, with a black duffle bag over her shoulder.

I didn't bother to ask questions when she arrived, there was tension in the air that told me, not to question her about what she was doing at my house at that time of the day which was 7 am.

*Ping*

My phone once again peeped.

"Go," Sophia urged, taking a step to my phone, "Here," she handed me my phone.

I stared at her then my phone, back at her. I sighed when she stretched her arm, signifying that I should take my phone from her hand.

I took hold of my phone, sighing once more when I saw the crack on my phone, man I needed to get that repaired.

Hey stupid! Lorenzo here, well I don't normally do this but Anna wants you to come over, so that you guys can have ice cream - meet us at the park in 10.

Now!

He demand me to come over to the park for ice cream! I skimmed through the message once again, expecting that I might see a please anywhere on the message he sent.

"Who was that?"

"No one," I muttered. "So what were you saying?"

"Who was that?" she asked gently again.

"Lorenzo," I answered.

"What did he want?"

"He just wanted to get ice cream, well his sister wants me to take along," I answered. "But I don't need to go," I assured her.

I needed to know, what was going on with her.

"You should go," she urged. "After all, it was his sister who asked Enzo to ask if you could come," she explained when she saw my shock expression when she said I could go and meet up with Lorenzo.

I stared at my phone, maybe I should go but I really wanted to be there for Sophia.

"Go," she urged once again. "I will be fine."

*~*

"Alex," Anna squealed running towards me when she saw me walking towards her.

"Hey Anna," I greeted, crunching down to her level to pick her up.

"Hey Alex!" she greeted back, showing of her missing tooth.

I looked around the park wondering where Lorenzo was. "Where's Lorenzo?" I asked Anna.

"He went to go buy ice cream," she answered. "Do you miss him?" she asked, giggling.

I placed her down on the grass, "No, I don't miss him, I don't like you brother so no I do not miss him," I denied.

I looked around the park, noticing a few people on the park some parents sat on the wooden bench, watching their kids playing in the sand pit, while other walked their dogs around the park..

I averted my gaze to Anna when she began to tug on my pink dress. "Yes?"

"There's Lorenzo," she pointed to a figure that was making his way to Anna and I.

From where I stood I noticed Lorenzo wearing his usual attire, which consisted of - black leather jacket, black nick shoes and a plain white t - shirt under his black leather jacket.

"Come on let's go," Anna ran across the park to get to her brother, her dark brown hair moving all over the place.

I walked over to Lorenzo, where he had three ice creams in his hand, well now two because he handed the strawberry flavor to Anna.

"Thank you," she muttered generously, licking her strawberry ice cream as she walked away from Lorenzo and I.

"Well look who finally showed up,"

I smiled forcedly, "Can I get my ice cream," I said, pointing at the two vanilla ice creams in his hands.

He shook his head, holding the ice cream away from my reach. "Not until I get a get a peck on the lip."

I narrowed my eyes, "If you don't hand over my ice cream, I am going to tell your mom that you left Anna all by herself," I threatened.

His eyes went big in realization at what I had just said, after all who leaves a child all alone in a park? Even if it was for just a minute, you just don't.

"Fine, fine," he muttered unhappily. "But you owe me money."

I elevated my left brow, "I owe you?" I slowly inquired. "You mean you owe me." I pointed out.

I was the one who left Sophia when she was about to tell me what was going on with her, I was the one who agreed to come here and I was the one who was not going to tattle tale on Lorenzo's mother, that he left Anna all alone to have a chat with some girls, yes I would tell a little white lie to get him into more trouble.

"Take your stupid ice cream," he grumbled, roughly handing me my ice cream.

"Good boy," I teased, taking hold of my ice cream.

"Fuck you," he cussed, waking away from me and towards the brown bench that was situated in the middle of the park, where Anna was sat on a swing with a boy pushing her forward.

I sighed following after Lorenzo who was making his way towards the boy and Anna; something told me he was heading that way to make trouble with the little brown haired boy.

"Lorenzo! Come back here!" I ordered once he reached Anna.

"Lorenzo leave them alone," I said once I reached them.

"I'm not doing anything," he replied and he glared at the kid who was maybe 2 years older than Anna, so that would make him seven.

"You were about to!" I yelled in frustration, which caused some people to stare at us.

"Whatever," he waved me off, turning his back to me. "You," he pointed to the little boy, "Don't touch her, don't look at her for too long and you better not talk her."

I stared at Lorenzo is shock, "Lorenzo!" There was something wrong with him.

"What?" he hissed.

"You don't have to go all protective over her, he was just helping her," I said, "God you are such an idiot."

"I was just giving him a warning that's all," he turned to the little boy, crouching so that he was almost the same height as the kid before he stood up he whispered into the little boy's ear. "You hurt her and I kill will you,"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

511K 25.9K 59
"Who do you think you are? You are just some nerd." He sneered at me, looking down at me like he already owned this place. I chuckled at his ignoranc...
60.8K 2.5K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
70.3K 1.5K 44
Book completed✓ NOT A HORROR BOOK There are 6 of them. All devilishly sexy, popular and all have something in common, their desire for virgins. She...
The Bad Boy Bet On Me بواسطة S.

قصص المراهقين

264K 10.5K 29
Started 16.4.17 Finished 7.6.17 HIGHEST RANK IS #10 IN TEEN FICTION :) Current cover is by @Aisling_Page "Hey," an unfamiliar voice said behind me, I...