Several Kinds of Hunger

By Femme_X

Elise Valdés is determined, successful and cautious. Three combinations that keep her life in track...until s... More

A little Note...
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34

Part 13

381 21 0
By Femme_X

Song List:

Ariana Grande- Dangerous Woman

My body is in an unconscious state; my mind is tired and I can't help to feel good. I stretch out my left arm and it collides with a hard, warm body. My eyes open and it takes me a few seconds to come back to consciousness and reality. Something is pressing against my face and I reach up to touch what it is. The pressure on my face is a familiar material...one blink, two blinks and boom, it all comes back. As I turn my head, I see the slumbering body of a man, snoring softly. Leo, the masked man that made intense, passionate love to me...some minutes or hours ago. I don't even remember falling asleep. The whole experience was so overwhelming, that the feeling alone wiped me out. The way he looked at me, the way he moved inside me, I can still feel the echoes of his movements between my legs.

Careful in not waking the beautiful mystery beside me, I slip out of bed. I'm standing naked and I know I should put something on but I don't feel like putting on my red dress. I look at one of the dressers, hoping that there is something I could find to wear. As I open one of them, I'm glad my instincts were right. There's a neat row of t-shirts and briefs. I take a black t-shirt and a pair of black boxer briefs. I'm about to put them on when I notice the close door near the entrance of his room. Curious, I walk over there and open it. Its pitch black until I find a switch and flip it on. The soft light illuminates a very spacious bathroom. Color wallpapers of dark silver designs are attached to the walls with light fixtures that give a nice touch to an enthralling theme of "royalty". There's a shower as well as the biggest claw-foot tub I've ever seen. Next to the sink, I see a bar with two towels hanging neatly and it gives me an idea. I set the clothes neatly on the sink counter and look into the mirror.

I take a good look, taking in my naked figure. It's not a narcissistic feeling or a proud gesture in why I'm looking at myself bare. I look at my reflection, trying to know what Leo was seeing as we were having sex. From our conversation in The Hallway earlier, it was obvious- by what he ordered me to say- that he liked fucking in front of people. His tone was pure darkness and animalistic, nothing in decency or care. But that wasn't what I felt tonight as he was inside me, kissing me hungrily but sweetly. It was passionate, loving and raw. Something that shouldn't be expected by two strangers, let alone two masked strangers. With the images of our tryst replaying again, I feel an ache in my mouth and between my legs. I feel sore, but that won't stop me from having him again. I look down between my legs and suddenly my mind wakes me up. It reminds me of what I did, who I did it with and that now, I can't go back. I was intimate with a stranger, I made a choice with a stranger and that's it. I will never be the same. I take off my mask, not wanting to be the woman behind the mask, or "beautiful" or "mystique", as he has called me. I leave it on the sink and walk over to the shower.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a good soothing wash, I carefully walk back into the room. Leo is still sleeping and I try to walk without making any noise. As I look around, our clothes are scattered messily and I decide to tidy up a bit. I pick up my clothes and fold them neatly, placing them on the sofa. I begin to pick his clothes up and after seeing a very familiar-and expensive- label on his shirt, I carefully make sure not to wrinkle them. I put his shoes on the side and find a small wastebasket where I throw away the used condom and other trash. Managing some tidiness, I go back to bed and lie beside him. His face is turned towards me and I can't help to stare at him. His full lips are slightly parted, moving only a bit as he breathes. His dark hair is perfectly messy, disheveled by my fingers running through them as I kissed him. I touch his jaw, loving the feel of the stubble on his skin until I feel something else. As I take a closer look and analyze the scar on his chin. Something so flawed, how did he get this? I look up to his dark, long eyelashes which are perfectly fanned around his almond shaped eyes. I'm taking in as much as I can, but my hunger craves a little more. My finger begins to move its way to the covering on his cheek. If only I can see a little...

Leo's eyes fly open and he's lighting quick as he grabs my hand. "What are you doing?" his tone is very harsh. I suddenly feel like I've been caught with my hand in the cookie jar. "Sorry, I didn't mean to," I say very afraid, "I was just kind of...curious." My voice comes out softly.

In another quick move, he is now on top of me, restraining both of my hands above my head. "Curious, are you?" He says seriously as he pushes his pelvis down, grinding against mine. "Mm...hm" I close my eyes. I feel his breath on my face, then his nose is on my jaw. "You smell divine. I never thought my body wash would smell so fucking good on a woman." He coos.

I lift my hips, trying to gain more friction from him. "I hope you didn't mind me taking advantage of your bathroom." I open my eyes, hoping he isn't mad at me for that. He licks his lips and I quiver from the sexy gesture. "Not at all. But next time, you're going to have company." He promises. Leo keeps our position like this, with him pinning me down and slowly torturing me with this naked body, touching lightly.

"Please." I whisper.

He gives me a menacing smile. "Please what?"

I lick my lips, wanting to taste him again. "I want you."

"What do you want from me?" He asks again in that tone, the same tone he asked me to clarify the question from earlier in The Hallway.

I close my eyes and swallow slowly. "I want you inside me." I open my eyes, pleading.

He lets go of my hands. Leo quickly pulls his boxers down my legs and carefully lifts his t-shirt over my head. His tongue peeks out a bit, like his savoring the naked view of me. He reaches to the nightstand, grabbing another condom and rips it quickly with his mouth. He puts it on and then flips me on my stomach. I feel his lips on my shoulder, pecking it with kisses and then he whispers in my ear, "I want to fuck you face down."

Leo grips my thighs, his fingertips deliciously digging into my skin as he adjusts me in the position he wants me to be. I'm on my knees and he's behind me, hard and ready to take me again. My heart is beating fast, hammering in my chest as I anticipate a new position. "I can go deeper this way." He says and I nod. "I want you to just feel, let me guide you." He says and I'm gone at his words.

I push back, wanting him to know that I want it, that I need it, that I need him to please the hunger deep within me. The craving of wanting him is so bad, that I'm shaking. His hands softly steady me, like he's trying to make me savor the moment. His fingers begin to caress me again, "You're very responsive to my touch." He says and I moan. I feel the tip of him right there and I arch my back. "Good girl." His approving voice comes out as he slips inside me.

"Oh, my..." a feral sound is torn out of my throat. Leo's moves are long, slow and deep...so deep. It's too perfect to feel every inch of him go in me, bringing me to a near explosion. The soreness and pain from earlier is gone, my body is only receiving the delicious sensation of pure desire. But his slow movements are that, too slow and I take it upon myself to move with him.

"Christ." He blurts out. "You feel like heaven."

"Leo, faster" I say and he chuckles.

"Slow baby. We gotta go slow." I feel his damp hair on my back as he licks me. As much as I love the pace of our intimacy, its killing me. "More," I say. "Go faster...deeper."

"Mm," He grunts, "Spread your legs and drop to your elbows." He orders me and I immediately comply. "Leo." I moan at the better position and the faster speed. His movements are swift and quick, which I'm beginning to love the combination of both. I urge him, plead him with my body, letting him know that he can do whatever he wants to me. "Whatever I want?" he responds, which makes me realize that I said that out loud.

"Yes." I whimper. His brings me up, my back touching his chest. He slows a little and nibbles on my ear. "I. Want. You. "He whispers, "I want everyone to see us like this," he pauses. " I want people to see me fuck you and you fuck me." He licks my jaw and then sucks harshly. "Say you'll be mine."

I reach behind his head and urge him to continue doing what he's doing to me. "Yes...Yes!" I groan loudly, climaxing and answering his proposal. The slap of his skin behind me quickens and then I feel him stiffen. "Fuck!" He yells.

My hands are clutching the sheets tightly as his head is touching my back. I feel the strong, heaving of his chest let out the harshest breaths, as if he's just finished a marathon. I collapse on the bed as does he on my back. I'm facing away from him, smiling at the bliss of the aftermath. He's trailing kisses on my back again, leading all the way to my cheek. He gently turns my head, only to see him and that smile. He leans in to suck my bottom lip and I reciprocate by biting his also. He shakes his head, "You're going to get me hard again." He kisses me. "I'm not going to fuck you again until we both come into an agreement." He pulls back, looking very determined. "I want you to be my subject."

Instead of saying "yes" to him, I kiss him slowly, nodding my head. He responds back and smiles against my mouth. "Good."

I turn my head away from him, feeling sleepy and tired. I expect him to pull away and settle on his side, but he wraps his arms around my waist, hugging me and kissing me sweetly on the shoulder. "Sweet dreams, Beautiful." He breaths and we both stay like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 45.3K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
281 44 15
Arya first met Faith in Boracay, six months ago. They shared a special moment, making out on the beautiful beach. At that time, they were just two st...
11.9K 928 63
This book contains mature content! It can be read as a standalone book or feel free to read the first 4 books of the Black Series. _________________...
1M 34.1K 32
"You have to stop doing that." "Stop doing what?" "Saying things that makes me want to kiss you when I can't."    Becoming the prince's personal b...