Draco's Veela Side (Drarry)

By DrarrySangster

Sworn enemies, definite foes. Well what if something changed that? What will the famous Harry Potter do when... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
THE END
Tutor- AU
Another toy, Hawwy? -AU
Soulmates- AU
You deserve love- AU
What if- AU
Druken nights- AU
Fights- AU
Protecting you -AU
Spin the Bottle- AU
Trying- AU
Crush- AU
Sweet Shop Meet up- AU P1
Stay- AU
Sweet Shop Meetup- AU P2
Sleep talker- AU
Marry Me- AU
Halloween mates- AU
From the beginning- AU
Secret Diary- AU
Misunderstanding- AU
Mirror- AU
Valentines- AU
Potion- AU
Insults- AU
Part 1:Roomates- AU
Part 2:Roomates- AU
Muggle AU with A little bit of Scorbus
Scorbus/Drarry AU!
Dreaming Roomates- Muggle AU
People change P1- AU
People change P2- AU
Pretty Lies- AU
Plane P1- AU
House mate - AU
Text AU~ Fanart
Twins P1- Muggle AU
Twin P2- Muggle AU
Twins P3- Muggle AU
Argue- AU
Single Father- Muggle AU
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P1
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P2
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P3
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P4
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P5
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P6
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P7
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P8
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P9
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P10
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU P11
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU End
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra
Workout friends- Scorbus Muggle AU
School- Scorbus Muggle AU
Baby- Scorbus Muggle AU
Ugh. Parents. - Scorbus Muggle AU
'Xcuse me- Scorbus Muggle AU
POVs- Scorbus Muggle AU P1
POVs- Scorbus Muggle AU P2
The child- Scorbus Muggle AU
Foster Home- Scorbus Muggle AU
Just school- Scorbus Muggle AU
Childhood bestfriends- Scorbus Muggle AU
Rainy Days- Scorbus AU
Innocent parents- Scorbus Muggle AU
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra2
Foster Home- Scorbus Muggle AU P2
Nervous- Scorbus Muggle AU
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.0
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.1
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.2
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.3
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.4
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.5
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.6
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.7
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.8
Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.9

Birthday boy- AU

841 25 2
By DrarrySangster

A/N- Probably not going to do a sad AU (to save myself and ya'll from tears, but I might do a second part to 'Sweetshop meetup- au').
Btw sorry, I accidently published it last night so I had to unpublish it because it wasn't ready.
~

Harry frowned. It was Draco's birthday today. He, of course, had got his boyfriend a present (a puppy) and although he knew the Weasleys wouldn't mind, he didn't want to crowd up the house. So he ended up searching for good housing areas at two AM on the muggle internet.
Potter had also brought Malfoy a phone (as he had with pratically the whole Weasley family and Hermione because of how much he knew it amazed Arthur Weasley, and taught him to use what the other man saw as a facinating, muggle device).
He and Draco was not allowed to sleep together in a room, even with the lack of space, due to their little events that seemed to take place every night. Even with a silencing charm, it left the room smelling and the floorboards broke.

It was only Ron, Hermione, Draco, Arthur, Molly and Harry in the house (Ron and Granger were allowed to sleep together which he found unfair, as did Arthur and Molly which was reasonable because of the married parents), so there wasnt much lack of space. But space for a puppy was a whole different situation.
The Weasley parents had kindly accepted the two gay men to stay whilst Potter searched for a home to call his own, just like Ginny, George and the others had with their loves.
Ron and Hermione decided to always live with the elderly couple so they could help them around the house and keep the growing parents company.

The black haired man sighed and flopped back on his bed, stressed incase Malfoy decides that his boyfriend took too long to buy a house and leaves, or doesn't even want a puppy or stupid muggle phone.
Letting lose a furstrated groan, he stood up, organising what he was going to wear for his baby's birthday.
There was a small knock on the door.
With a yawn, he answered it to see Hermione.
"Oh. You."
"What a lovely greeting at two in the bloody morning." She hissed.
"Sorry, 'Mione. I'm just stressed. Yeah, so what's up, anyway?"
"Me and Ron can hear you making sounds next door... Why are you stressed?" She raised her eyebrows, "Can I come in?"
"Yeah, come on in. Am I really that loud?"
"Nope but spending years with a guy, you'd know what they sound like, even if it is a faint scream." She replied, "So? What is it, then?"
"It's his birthday-"
"Draco? Oh, right! Yes, of course. Did you get him a present?"
"Obviously." He replied, "You'd think I'd actually not get him anything?"
"Then what about his birthday is so displeasing for you?" She asked in confusion.
"I thought you would have known. You can read people like a book."
Granger was staring into him with curious, tired and determined eyes. Just as Harry was about to tell her, she jumped up.

"I know," she exclaimed quietly, "You're scared incase he doesn't like the gift you got him. That and the pressure of buying a house for him and paying all the bills and everything... Oh, Harry, you've got a lot on your plate, haven't you? And theres that constant fear of him leaving. It's not just you; I always get frightened about the thought of Ron cheating on me or leaving me. The thing is, when you set your life around somebody you would have never had thought to be so important to you, it's difficult to live without them. But, it's not entirely impossible. We were born our own person and we survived just fine. Whether that one person has came and left, seeming to take your happiness and air with them does not matter. You'll survive. Plus, we've being shoved in our coffins alone. Nobody's coming with us."
"Okay, is this a definate thing of Malfoy leaving me or what? I doubt we're going to break up, and trust me, Ronald adores you too much to do whatever it is you said, so as inspiring as that speach was, I don't think that we should plan for something that isn't happening. But hell, Hermione! You're a mind reader, I swear."
"I know he won't leave you. He loves you. However, I came here at two AM, so whether I'm speaking to you or a brick wall, I'm going to spit out some wise words. That's just how I work."
They smiled and laughed quietly.
"Alright, thank you, 'Mione. Goodnight. Sorry for waking you." He spoke as she got up to leave.
"No, it's okay. Night. Get some sleep. We want you to stay here until you have all your money sorted to pay for a decent house, so don't feel pressured." She walked back to her room, closing the door behind her as Harry shut his eyes and decided that perhaps it was best to escape reality for a few hours.

*****

Potter woke up grumpily; obviously somebody had woken him up for him to be like this. His eyes came into focus as he placed his glasses on his head, when he spotted a thin figure sitting on his torso.
"Morning, babe-"
"Happy Birthday, Dray." He cut off, yawning yet smiling sleepily up at him, "How about a morning cuddle from the little birthday boy?"
"I'm pratically 21 today. I am not a little boy." He furrowed his brows, "But thank you, honey."
He leant down a pressed a soft kiss to the others lips.
"Hm, so why are you up so early?" Harry asked, holding out his arms.
"Early? It's 10 AM, lazy ass." Draco replied, laying beside the man.
"Liar, you like my ass." He yawned again, cuddling into the other.
"Yes, yes I do." He smirked.
"Sorry for not waking you up as I should have done on your birthday, dear. I was just up late."
"Doing what?"
"It's alright, I was only looking for houses-"
"You're going to start losing your hair if you don't stop stressing." He warned, looking up at him with eyes full of alarm and a stern face.
"Could do with it." He muttered.

"Honestly, Harry... I don't want to lose you to stress. It's dangerous to stress so much."
"Well I can't help it, can I?" He sighed, "Let's just worry about your birthday."
"As if. You, mister, aren't going to worry about anything today-"
"I took a day of work for this!"
"It's saturday, love. Me and you don't work on these days." He reminded with a grin.
"Oh, shit, yeah." He rubbed his eyes tiredly.
"You really need to calm down about work and everything-"
"I need to support you and Pixie!" He snapped.
"We- Wait, who the fuck is Pixie?" The blond took on an expression of hatrid and anger, mixed with hurt.
"She-"
"Oh, great, so you're cheating on me with a woman?" He shouted, getting up and leaving the bed.
"Well Pixie isn't exactly a mans name-"
"Do you go to work with this girl?" He asked, a tear down his cheek.
"Well, no. She doesn't work. She only has paws-"
"She has what?"
"Paws. She's a dog, honey." He soothed.
"Damn right she is, compared to me! But you made your bed so now you can lay in it!" The other shouted.
"No, I mean a literal puppy. Watch. I got her for you. Please calm down, you're scaring her." He jumped off the bed and opened up his wardrobe, which he had changed the floor into a little bed for the dog beside it's food and water, "Come on out, Pix!"
There was a whimper in return, and Malfoy cautiously came to see.
"It's alright. Harry's got you. Come here." He brought out a small, miniature poodle.
"It's ugly." Draco stated miserably, causing both the dog and Potter to gasp in offence.
"She probably thinks the same about you!" He shot back, trying to calm down the upset dog.

"Well now I feel bad."
"So you should. And if you don't want Pixie-"
"You'll get rid of her?" He asked in shock, obviously not wanting that.
"More along the lines of getting rid of you, but sure." He mumbled, "Wanna feel her? You have to be careful. Please don't insult her; she isn't as powerful as a hippogriff, but those claws still hurt."
Malfoy glared at him.
"I refuse to touch such a thing-" He was cut off by Harry holding Pixie up to the blond's face, who slowly licked his cheek, watching the human carefully.
"Look! She likes you! And we can call her something else if you wish."
A grin spread across the blond's face.
"Harry..."
"Dont turn me down, Dray!" Potter mimicked a childish voice, as if it came from the dog. Malfoy laughed and playfully rolled his eyes.
"I like him but-"
"But?" He gasped dramatically.
"Shut up!" Draco chuckled, "You know I don't like celebrating my birthday."
"Why is that, dear?" He put Pixie down, who immediately rubbed herself against the old Slytherins legs, who looked suprised.
"B-because it's pratically only you who cares about it-"
"All of the Weasleys do!"
"But you-you-"
"What, honey?"
He huffed, "We, meaning me and you, obviously never had many good birthdays as a child. You deserve to have a good one now. I, on the other hand, don't. Every one of my birthdays since I was thirteen, I watched my father kill somebody, or have the dark lord around and-and I guess it's just affected me-"
"You feel as if your birthday shouldn't matter." He finished for him, "Am I right?"
"Ye-Yeah. I guess... Plus, the only thing I celebrate on my birthday is being a year closer to death! What's the point of celebrating the day when somebody so horrible like me was born? Pointless, in my opinion." He shrugged, "I only look forward to it so I can finally spend the night with you."

"I celebrate your birthday. The day my soul mate was born. It kind of hurts a little that you're so cheerful about being closer to death. I thought I made life worth living for you." He mumbled, head hanging, "I think I should put Pixie back to bed..."
"Babe-"
"I think Molly would like to see the birthday boy," he replied, shining a kind of forced smile, "Head on down. Just need to feed my little girl." He got down on his knees and grabbed some dog food that he had set in there and began pouring it into the bowl for her.
"Dramatic, much." The other mumbled, walking out of the room and down the stairs where Potter heard a loud Happy Birthday echo from.
"Dramatic? As if. He's the dramatic little bastard, not me. That twat. How dare he call me dramatic! Merlin, Pixie, he's a handful, isn't he? Ungrateful fucker."
"Now, now. Let's not create a fight on Mr Malfoys birthday."
Potter turned and smiled when he saw Ginny.
"Ginny! You made it!"
He got up and hugged her, pecking her cheek softly.
"Of course I did. I also brought my husband and child, if that isn't a problem."
"Not at all, Draco loves his goddaughter!" He exclaimed, "Anyway, how are you?"
"Great, thanks. You, meanwhile, don't sound too happy. What happened this time?" She raised her eyebrows and sat down. He shrugged with a sigh.
"He's being a usual stubborn dick-"
"Harry!" She snapped. He apologised, knowing it wasn't right to use such language when a three year old was downstairs.
"Sorry, Gin. Check in the cupboard; I got him a dog. He didn't like her, though, but we're keeping her. Is George here?"
"Yeah, why- Oh she is a beauty!"
She giggled and ruffled the dogs fur, "Hello, baby. Hello!"

"Why? Well, he can make even a dementor laugh, he can. That's why he's one of the best people to walk this earth, of course."
"He'll be touched to know you said that." She smirked, finally finishing fussing up the animal.
"Oh, you won't tell him, will you? He'll reccon I've turned soft!" He groaned.
She laughed, and shook her head.
"Don't need to. I bet you he's listening with that damn extendable ear he has."
They listened closely to hear a snigger and footsteps rapidly getting fainter, as though they were running in the opposite direction.
They laughed, until there was a knock on the door.
"Harry, son, Draco's a bit miserable at the table. He refuses to blow out his candles." Arthur huffed. They were set into another fit of laughter, confusing the older man.
"What?"
"He-He's 21, dad, and you've given him candles?"
"No, no, I bet he loves it really." Harry smirked.
"That explains it! We only put 20 on. Does anybody have a spare?"
"We don't carry any around," The other male replied, "I'm coming down, anyway. Thank you for doing this for him. You know his moods by now." He winked and Mr Weasley chuckled.
"He's just a little short tempered." He defended for the birthday boy, "Plus, he's helpful when he's cheerful. You two are my sons, too, so I'm going to tease you."

"We appreciate it." He smiled, following Ginny and her father downstairs. He was met by a happy little girl, Rosaine, Ginny's child and his god daughter, who was making grabby hands at him.
"Hello, darling." He grinned, scooping her up in his arms and tickling her, "Did you have a good birthday yesterday?"
That's why Draco was her godfather; she was born a day before him, so the female red head and her husband provided it as an 'early birthday gift'. Malfoy was touched. He cried, too, much more than the baby did after being born, which worried Harry.
"Yes, Hawwy. Wh-why won't Dwaco speak to me?" She asked. She look curious and concerned.
The blond was her favourite person, along with George, because of his moods and funny faces. George was just an amazing human being altogether. He could make anything into a joke, but not an offensive one. Even if you did take it in an offensive way, he'd prove he didn't mean it by squeezing you to death for the next five minutes, constantly saying he was sorry. That man had a heart of gold, really, just like the rest of the Weasleys. Harry sighed. If only Fred was there too; both twins and Weasleys would probably be a lot happier.
"Oh, him? He's in one of his moods again, you see." He winked, and she laughed.
"Can I speak to him?"
"Sure, but I don't gaurantee a response."
They both headed towards the blond who was sulking in a corner on the floor, offering Molly help as he lay stretched out on the floor, looking distressed.

"Oh, Draco, no, I do not want help! Now, get up off the floor, dear. It's dirty."
"I'm filth anyway." He answered, scowling to himself.
"What?" She raised her eyebrows.
"Nothing, mum. I'm getting up." He sighed and pushed himself up, to be attacked by Mrs Weasleys arms.
"Good boy. Did I say happy birthday?"
"Six times, to be exact." He replied, hugging her back for what could have been the tweleveth time that hour.
"Oh, you're growing up." She pulled back and patted his cheek, "Don't forget us, will you?"
A small, sincere smile shot across his face.
"Molly, I couldn't ever possibly forget you."
"Oh!" She looked as though she would be in tears in seconds, so she pulled away and headed to the kitchen to wipe her eyes.
Now seemingly a lot more positive, Malfoy strode over to George, who was grinning and patted the place beside him, which he then took. Them two were like best friends, which explains a lot. Rosaine leapt on his lap before he could object and smiled up at them both.
"My favourites!" She announced.
"Why, thank you, dear neice. I'll remember that next time I bake you a cake-"
"Calm down, Ron. She's just a child." Hermione hissed. He took a deep breathe, his glare still lingering over the little girl.
Harry slipped beside Malfoy, resting his head on his shoulder.
"You should talk to your goddaughter more."
"Me and her had a nice conversation yesterday, did we not, Rosey?"
"Yes! And Geowge sent me somethings fwom the joke shop."
"And I made your bloody cake but no-"
"Ron!" Hermione snapped.
"Oh, good. What about?"
"How irritating Harry is. Wasn't it, Rose?" He smirked.
"Dwaco said you awe vewy loud. Is that twue?"

"Apparently." Potter shrugged, "You're lucky I haven't complained about Draco yet. You wouldn't want to read three whole sides of parachment-"
"Why not? She had to read sixteen last night in our conversation." Malfoy stated calmly. Everyone went silent.
"Really? Different at night though, aren't you?"
"Why? What do you do-"
"That's enough, Rosaine." Ginny stated firmly.
"But-"
"I said that's enough."
She huffed.
"See, uncle Won? Was mummy ever this mean to you?"
"Oh, so now I exist?" He questioned coldly, before seeing the offended expression on the girls face and changing his tone completely, "Yeah. All the time. Did you like the cake yesterday?"
"Yes! Thank you, Won! Mum said she would invite you, but you didn't come."
"And I did." Ginny raised her eyebrows, "Why didn't you come?"
"Did you send it with Errol?"
"Is he still alive?" George muttered.
"Yes, he is!" He furrowed his brows, "Because if you did, he dropped it after hitting into the window. The owl's fine though."
"Isn't he always?" Hermione mumbled and they chuckled.
"Damn it, Errol." Ginny sighed, "Didn't you go pick it up?"
"Because I'll definately shove my hand into a fire to retrieve a letter. D'ya want me to take 'Miones books off her too, whilst I'm at it?"
The laughing picked up, and Granger turned a bright pink.
"Why was there a fire?"
"Why is taking books off me as dangerous as shoving your hand into a fire?"
"Mum and Dad were burning some old papers and accidently set fire to the grass. Don't even ask how it happened." He replied to Ginny.
Harry grinned-
"Hermione, no offence, but you clearly don't know yourself well."

"Retrieving Voldemort from the dead is less risky than destroying one of your books." Her boyfriend, Ronald, grumbled. The laughter grew louder and Potter had only just realised that Malfoy had tightened his grip on the others hand at Ronalds last words.
"It's okay, baby. It was a joke." He whispered in his ear, kissing his cheek as the laughing killed off any sound.
Draco nodded hesitantly, not losening his hand.
"Why so tense, Malfoy?" He smirked, ignoring the others around him cracking more jokes about Hermione, who had gone completely red.
Draco grinned, finally relaxing a little, "Good little ferret."
"Shut up."
They listened in again.
"Shut up, Ronald! You're still scared of spiders." Gin argued.
"Well who wouldn't be? They aren't normal, y'know. Freaky little things, they are."
Hermione rolled her eyes.
"They probably reccon the same about you."
"No, they do not!"
"Dinner!" Molly announced, "Around the table, dears."

They all crowded around the table. Harry sat beside Draco. Rosaine was taken home by her dad because she had fallen asleep, so now sat what was left from the original Weasleys, Harry and Draco and Hermione.
"Happy Birthday to Draco-"
They all sang. Harry was staring up at his boyfriend who was blushing and looking flustered, staring at their interwined fingertips. Potter brought his face down to his and pressed his lips softly onto the others as everybody cheered.
The applause quickly died down as it became more heated and they didn't pull away.
"Alrighty then, back to dinner, people!" Ron called.
"Which is why I left my wife at home." They heard George snigger.
Breaking away, the blond nervously rested his forehead on the others shoulder, panting quietly like Harry, who had just buried his face into the others fluffy hair.
"Oh, baby." Potter moaned softly, both drifting away from the chatter at the table as their minds lay on each other, "You seem to taste better every time I lay my lips on you."
"Harry..." He gasped, speachless. He snaked his arms around the others waist, "I-I'm in love you. Sorry for being so grumpy this morning."
"It's alright, I'm in love with you, too. I still have to give you your muggle phone and your last present. I think you'll like the last one the most," He winked, "I'll teach you how to use the muggle device tomorrow. No time to do it tonight."
"Muggles are so damn complicated." He muttered, earning a chuckle.
"Time to cut the cake! Draco, I understand you're probably very upset with me for missing off a candle on your birthday cake; I added another for you. Blow it out, go on!" Arthur urged excitedly. Malfoy groaned playfully as the whole table chuckled.
"Arthur, he's too old!" Molly snapped.
"Oh." Mr Weasley looked heart broken, "Sorry. I'll remove them-"
"No, it's much more fun to blow them out. Thank you, Arthur." He smiled, blowing out the candles. Mr Weasleys face took on an expression of excitement as the rest of the table smiled and applauded.
Mrs Weasley playfully rolled her eyes at her husband as Draco winked at her in a side glance, earning a mouthed Thank You from Ginny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 13.5K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
35.6K 982 32
falling for a stranger, good gracious -wayv
68.6K 3.1K 5
Arthur Pendragon is hopeless when it comes to the act of courting. Having failed numerous attempts at courting his manservant, Merlin, Arthur turns t...
680K 23.9K 33
Harry may be half-Veela, but there was no such thing as a destined mate. If somebody wanted him, they would have to prove their worthiness. And Draco...