1. Wife Of A Mafia Boss✔️

By kiramcneil

This is the story of Valeria Petrova, the Wife of Russian Mafia Boss, Alexei Petrov and how she got in the ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23: Happy Beginnings
Epilouge 1
Epilogue 2
Paperback Now Available‼️
Ebook Release
Wife of A Mafia Boss Ebook is Live

Chapter 3

15.8K 348 43
By kiramcneil

Valeria

It's been 3 weeks since I was taken from my home. I miss Alexei. I mean sure he wasn't a picture-perfect husband, but he was my husband. He was mine. He was my first everything. The one person who I knew would be there at the end of the day.

"I'm back, Valeria. Miss me?"
"Not at all, but do you know who I miss? My husband. Why are you doing this?"
"He took something very important from me. He's gonna pay the price."
"And what did he take?"
"My parents. My fiancee. Everything that I've worked so hard for, he took it."

Guilt washed over me. I never thought about the families of the people Alexei would kill. I felt bad that Tony lost so much and my husband was the reason for it.

"I'm sorry, but how is keeping me hostage going to bring them back?"
"You're not a hostage."
"I'm tied down to a bed."

An emotion that I've never seen before shined in his eyes and then he began untying me.

"You're letting me go?"

He gazed into my eyes and I saw so many emotions in them. I could see all the pain in them.

"Not yet."

He pulled back the curtains and for the first time in a long time, I got to see the sky.

"You can go anywhere you want in this house, but you can not go outside. Ever. Unless you are with me."

I nodded my head. He dropped the rope on the floor and helped me up. My knees buckled and I fell in his arms. I looked up and saw him smiling down at me. I wrap my arms around his neck. He lifted me to my feet, but he didn't let go. We just stayed like that. He had the look of an innocent. How could Alexei take so much from him?

"Why did he kill your parents and fiancee?"
"I don't know. I don't think I will ever know. One thing that I do know is that he didn't kill my fiancee."
"What did he do with her?"
"He married her."

I stared back at the man in front of me. I am Alexei's first wife.

"That doesn't make sense."

"Valeria, you are my fiancee."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 461 25
Valentina Herbert or ValentinaDe Luca is known as the adopted daughter of an American Billionaire but in the underworld, she is the lost Italian mafi...
1M 20K 63
Amara Volkov, the daughter of the Russian mafia leader, is one of their best assassins'. She has trained all her life in order to please her father a...
203K 3.6K 37
Verity was a quiet 16 year old girl who had a tough life. She never meant for things to go so bad- so why did they? Abandoned at the ripe age of 3, s...
73K 3.8K 102
*Have to read Captured to understand this part 2* Married for 9 years Alex and Tatiana are faced with the reality of losing their son Luca. Constant...