Pokemon Kalos High

By ghost99812

Serena is a honey blonde hair girl that is going to a new school in the Kalos region called Kalos High after... More

Moving In
Kalos High
Conversations
Period 1
Ketchum
Period 2
Period 3
Meeting New Friends
Rumors And A Favor
Plans
Alone
The Warning
Chasing Ash
Dinner Talk
Notes
The Picture
A Diffrent Approach
Answers
A Dark Past(Part 1)
A Dark Past(Part 2)
Santalune City
Broken
Unexpeted Apologies and Safe From Pain
Leaving,Spying and Ash's Memories part 1
Lumosise city, Ash's memories part 2
Torture
Memories Return
Hi
Final Decision

Is It You

443 15 3
By ghost99812

Serena's Pov
The next day came ,it was time to meet Ash once again, this time I was actually excited to see Ash again. I don't know why though but this time I have to tell him about the hat.

This time I will tell him.

I started getting ready and put the hat in my backpack , then I started going downstairs into the kitchen and started taking food out in the fridge.

I started making the same sandwiches from yesterday since Ash did say he wanted the same thing as before. I don't know why though their just normal sandwiches that have extra flavor.

But since Ash likes it then I'm not going to complain about it.

I was almost done with the sandwiches until I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen then seeing it was my mom that looked very tired and sleepy.

Hey Serena*yawns*

Hey mom, you look very tired are you going to make breakfast?

Yes of course what do you want to eat Serena?

Maybe some pancakes since I'm kinda getting ready to go out somewhere later today.

Where are you going and with who?

Um I don't know yet and it's just a friend from school that we're going to eat outside somewhere.

Is it a boy or a girl.

Um...

I didn't know what to say to her, if I say that it was Ash then she'll think I'm dating him and start asking questions about him.

Let me guess it's a boy.

I stopped what I was doing and thought that how did she guess so quickly then I expected.

Um yes it's boy how did you know so quickly?

I can tell from what are you making sandwiches for boy, are you dating him if so is he your boyfriend.

My face started heated up from all the questions that my mom is asking, why does she think I'm dating Ash or thinking that I have him as a boyfriend.

MOM!!!

Ok ok sorry Serena.

We're just friends mom thats it.

Are you sure about that, you look red? She smirked.

I tried to stop myself from getting more red but it wouldn't go away.

Yes I'm sure ok mom, I said calming down.

You need any help on the lunch for you and your friend.

Yea sure it's just sandwiches so it should be easy to make.

Serena why don't you make something for both of you guys like dessert and some lemonade just in case.

Mom isn't that kinda like making that like picnic for me and my friend, were just going out that's all.

I know but you guys might get hungry later, so it is best that you have extra food just in case.

Ok fine mom but what do you suggest?

I have the perfect idea.
Later...
We finished getting the food ready for today and I thank my mom for helping out with the food, I think Ash will enjoy it.

It was around twelve pm by now, time did pass by very quick I guess that since I was busy with my mom we didn't even bother to check the time and we barely ate our breakfast.

I decided that I'll just get cereal since I'm leaving in a few minutes, so I went back into and got everything out then started eating.

Surprisingly I was almost done with cereal that I didn't even notice.

I put away the dish and put the food inside a picnic basket then put on my backpack and started heading to the door.

MOM!! I'm leaving, I'll back soon. I yelled to my mom.

OK don't come back and don't forget to say hi to your boyfriend for me.

MOM!! he's not my boyfriend, I yelled out again.

I guess she was teasing me about Ash.

I got outside and closed the door then started walking until I spotted someone out in the distance waving their arms to get my attention.

I started walked towards the person, once I was close enough I recognized who it was.

Ash.

Hey Serena how you doing.

Good, I didn't expect you walking over here.

Well I just wanted to see you and show you something.

Show me what exactly?

Well it's best to see it then explain it , also why are you holding a basket and your backpack.

I packed some food inside in case we get hungry later on and for my backpack it's just extra food I'll show you later.

Is it the sandwiches from yesterday?

Ash's mouth started to get watery, does he really like the sandwiches.

Yes they are Ash.

Good because I'm starving.

He tried reaching for the basket to open it but I stopped him from doing that.

No Ash!

Oh why?

One you should have eaten earlier, two were you just waiting for me to eat food.

Um kinda but anyway shall we go.

Of course let's go.
Later...
Third Pov...
After walking around for a while Ash has been leading Serena to the forest to show what he wanted to show her.

Ash knew that they close to it so he stopped.

Hey Serena close your eyes. Ash said.

Wait why Ash?

Come on close your eyes.

Serena then closed her eyes.

Ash then got behind Serena to cover her eyes with his hands so Serena couldn't see.

No peeking ok Serena.

Ok ok I'm not peeking.

Ash started leading Serena towards the light at the end of the forest.

Once there Ash stopped Serena from walking.

Ready Serena.

Yes Ash I'm ready.

Ok here goes.

Ash removed his hands from Serena so that she can see, then Serena opened her eyes and was amazed by what she saw.

A beautiful field with flowers and with that a clear sky that makes it more beautiful.

Serena was so amazed by it she didn't even notice Ash was trying to get her attention.

Hello earth to Serena.

Ash started waving his hand around Serena's face to get her attention.

Oh sorry Ash I'm just surprised that you found something out here.

Well I found this place awhile back but I never got a chance to explore it.

Would you like to explore it with me Serena.

Of course Ash.

Alright let's go.

They begin walking on foot again and explore the flower field, but after awhile they decided to stop at a good spot that wasn't covered with flowers and was just covered in grass.

This looks like a good place to relax for now. Ash suggested.

Yea it sure is, do you want to eat now Ash.

Sure let's eat.

They both sat down on the grass, Serena then pulled out lunch for both for her and Ash.

As for Ash he wanted to eat the sandwiches that Serena made already, little did he knew that Serena actually brought more then just sandwiches.

Here you go Ash, as Serena passed the sandwich to him.

Thank you Serena.

No problem Ash.

They both started eating, surprisingly Ash finished first while for Serena, she was halfway on her sandwich.

Done, Ash said.

Already I'm barley halfway on my food, Serena pouted.

Um sorry I was hungry remember.

Are you still hungry Ash.

Well sorta and also thirsty.

Don't worry Ash I brought more food.

Serena then started getting something else out of the picnic basket.

What she brought out was lemonade that had two cups and then brought out dessert which was Mochi ice cream.

In case you don't know what mochi ice cream is its basically this.

They are covered with mochi but filled with ice cream on the inside( depending on what color it is on the outside).

Ok back to the story.

I brought lemonade and dessert just in case.

Wait is that mochi,Ash asked.

It is, Ash have you tried this before.

Yep when I was younger I mostly ask my mom to make theses sometimes.

I'm sorry that you have to mention your mom Ash, Serena apologized.

Its alright Serena I'm ok with it since your the only one who knows about it, now let's eat.

They both started eating again, but Serena thought it was a good time to tell Ash about the hat.

She opened her backpack and pulled out the hat.

Hey Ash is it you.

Ash looked at Serena and saw her holding the faded red and white hat.

Does this hat belong to you,Serena asked.

Ash began looking at the faded hat.

Wait that's the hat I gave to my-

Best friend.

That was you Serena.

Of course its me you told me never gave up until It was over, I kept the hat since when we were little,but I never got to give you your hat back so here.

Serena then gave the hat back to Ash.

Thank you Serena.

Ash started putting his hat on head and it was was a perfect fit.

Wow it still fits you after all these years, Serena said.

Yea I'm surprised it fits me but now I been thinking.

Thinking of what Ash?

About whats going to happen tomorrow at school about Dawn and her friends.

Serena then put her hand on Ash's hand.

Hey no matter what happens we'll get through it together. Serena said.

I hope your right about that.

Both started looking at the sky to see that the sun was setting.

Ash look back Serena and see her that she was enjoying the sunset and to Ash she looked beautiful.

Your so beautiful.

Wait what Ash?

Ash didn't think that he said that out loud so he thought of something else to cover it up.

I said it looks beautiful, the sunset.

Ash hope Serena bought it.

Yea the sunset does look beautiful.

After that it started to go dark so Ash dropped off Serena at her so she can be safe.

After that Ash started walking home.

But back at Serena she was in thought of something.

Did Ash call beautiful,she thought and blushed like crazy.

Hey guys it's been awhile I know it took a long time to make since is school has been annoying lately that I never got to work on it but I just have a question for you

I been thinking on making short story that is non shipping I have a cover which was made a few months ago( I didn't make someone else did) so should I make the story or no, that's all until then  goodbye and have great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4K 130
Ash and Serena. Two who have met each other before as a child in a somewhat romantic experience, even if only one of them saw it as that. Serena is...
488K 9.2K 35
Serena Yvonne is just a normal, average girl attending Silverleaf High School. With best friends, enemies, drama and boys, Serena is pretty much livi...
85.6K 2.6K 53
Subsequent to their journey through Kalos, another unexpected one begins. One that draws heartache from heartstrings themselves and passion from riot...
146K 3K 27
Ash Ketchum was known as a nerd in his school Perfect grades and behaviour it was a dream come true for teacher At home, he was a family boy and an...