My Bloody Romance (Darkiplier...

By mygoldEntreasures

I've been reading a lot of fanfics about Dark, and I can't help but feel like I'm missing out on all the fun... More

**********
WARNING!!!
Whispers in the Dark
A/N
99 Red Balloons
Madness in Me
YAY!!!!!
Little Talks (of Monsters and Men)
Die in a Fire
Titanium
I Put a Spell on You
I See Things Nobody Else Sees
Another Way Out
Sims 4
FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S!!!!!!
Stay
Emily Wants To Play Yandere Simulator
Love Confirmed
ANother break
Googleiplier Saves the Day!! (And Destroys the World While He's At It) Part 1
The Blue (and Red) Button: Part 2
******************
****Instructions & Warnings***
D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
So, Who's Really In Control?...
Crybaby In Between Heathens
More Apologies
I'm sorry

PlayDate

1.6K 57 28
By mygoldEntreasures

(I'm BACK! And just like I promised, here's your January update! Thank you guys for being so patient with me. You are all so amazing and I kept feeling so guilty in not writing for a long while... Hope you enjoy. And yes, keep looking and suggesting songs, please. It really helps! ~G)

Dark's POV

I sat down on a plain chair waiting, waiting for my victim to wake, as I had bound him to a chair in front of me. I twirl and twirl the knife I had on the arm of my chair watching, and waiting...
Finally, he wakes up with a groan.
"Ugh... Where am I?" he muttered.
I chuckle deeply. 'They always say that...' I think to myself. He looks at me with lots of confusion and fear. I get up and walk towards my victim.
"Hi... let me just answer your question by welcoming you to your Hell, where I will be coming here to take my inner frustrations out on you... Do you understand?..." I asked as I raised an eyebrow at him. He starts to tremble in fear.
"No! No please! Let me go!! Please!!!" I laugh evilly at his attempts in getting me to have pity on his poor ass being. Then I stab my knife into his knee and he screams in pain.
"Ah, yes, keep screaming! I love it!! And you know why?! Cause no one's going to save you!!!" I laugh demonically.
He looks at me in pure terror while he kept screaming. For a second, I get this terrible feeling in the depths of my chest... But then I shake the feeling off as I grab my knife back and stab his other knee, creating more screaming. I take my knife back again. Seeing the blood on it makes me feel like going on a high... it's just so... satisfying... I lick the blood off my knife while smirking, enjoying its sweet taste... Finally I get tired of hearing the guy screaming and crying his sorry ass off, so I knock him out cold with one blow of my fist. Then I go and put my knife back where I store it and leave my basement, locking it before going up.
....
House is quiet...
I mean I don't mind that...
'Maybe I should check up on (Y/N)...'
I go up to her room and slowly open her door. She's still sleeping... I feel the corner of my lips go up a little as I watch her sleep. For a while I stood there, just watching... She looks so peaceful, and pure... I finally make the decision to go and sit down on her bed next to her. More minutes went by as I kept watching her sleep. Then the same thought that I tried to avoid a few hours ago comes to my mind again, and I get annoyed quick.
'So, how in the world am I supposed to make her love me?...'
Luckily my recent mood ended as quickly as it came as I started to notice that (Y/N) was changing expression in her sleep. First was confusion, then fear, then hurt, confusion again, frowning and lastly amazed.
'Looks like she's having one heck of a dream... maybe I should... nah... But it wouldn't hurt to just check....'
I finally decide to touch her forehead as I look into her mind to see what she was dreaming about...

(Y/N)'s Dream continued...

The first doll that Em took out was an angel, and besides her angel dress, which was so purely and flawlessly white that it looked priceless, this doll was entirely yellow. So yellow, in fact, that she looked like she was made out of pure gold. She was also wearing gold glasses and a gold heart locket. Her wings shone brightly, like a sun, and on her face was a fixed smile, full of warmth, cheerfulness, love and kindness. Her wavy and slightly curly hair looked like the golden thread from the book Rumplesteltskin, and it went all the way down to her hips. Her eyes looked as pure gold as her hair, and were just as happy as her smile. Em set the angel doll down carefully.
"She's pretty, isn't she?... Has a lot of imagination in her mind. Always trying to show 'God's Love' to 'those in need'. Yeah. But don't be fooled by her appearance: she can be quite annoying and intolerable... Sometimes I just can't stomach all of her 'sweetness'..." She says while putting her hand back again in the box to take out another doll. My eyes stayed glued on the angel doll, and my hand began to involuntary reach out to hold her...
I could almost hear her peppy schoolgirl voice say: '
Hello there! It's SO NICE TO MEET YOU!! I'm G–'

My hand was then slapped away harshly. I jolt and whine, retreating my hand and putting it over my startled heart all in one motion. "Ow!! What the hell?! Why did you do that?!" I look up at Em, who was smirking at me, as if inflicting the tiniest bit of pain was amusing to her.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot to go over some rules..."
I rubbed the back of my hand. For a petite girl, she sure had an awful lot of hidden strength. "Well, you could have said them before you slapped my hand..." I said with a slight glare.

"Anyways," she continued while ignoring my little remark, "here are my rules:
1.) Don't touch my dollies until I say so.
2.) You have to play exactly how I tell you to play, otherwise it's game over...
3.) Don't tell anyone about our play date...
Now, is that understood??..." she said with a very stern tone. I am getting more afraid of her, so to not cause trouble, I nod my head yes...
"Good... Now, where did I put that stupid... Oh! There he is!!" says as she takes out a Darkiplier doll. I completely freak out. It looked EXACTLY like him! Except his mouth was almost sown shut, as if he was forced to keep quiet.
"He's been a naughty little boy... So I punished him. But I'm giving him time to make up for his deeds, he just can't tell anyone, or else I'll punish him way worse..."
I quickly get up frightened by all this... "Em, I seriously don't want to play anymore!!!"
"Oh, but you have to, or else you can never leave... Now, I still need to get a few more characters, so sit down and shut it."
Though I'm trembling, I slowly sit back down and watch as she takes out the rest of the dolls: Markiplier, Wilford Warfstache, Googleiplier, Antisepticeye, my best friend, my mom, my sister...
And finally myself.
I can feel my heart thumping hard in my chest as my panic rises to its limits. Em rearranged the dolls to make them all sit in a circle. She smiles in excitement.
"Great! Now everyone is here and accounted for! Time to play!" She takes the angel doll and puts her in the toy swivel chair in front of  the toy computer replica of Dark's computer area and makes her put her hands on the keyboard as if she was writing. "She's our writer, this angel. She's going to write out our parts to play in our future play dates. But she won't have much liberty to write whatever she wants, cause after all, this is all mine... Especially HIM." She then takes the Darkiplier doll and kisses it. "Oh, you naughty little devil... You don't know how much I love you, and how much it hurts me that you don't love me back... But you'll see. You'll see that all this time, we were meant to be together. You just need time to learn..." she suddenly looks at me blankly, as if just remembering that I was there. Then, without saying anything, she quickly puts all her stuff away, all except the angel doll, and then it disappears. I am left without words, trembling like a leaf in the wind. She grabs the house and the box and looks at me. "I have run out of time, so have to cut this short today... But I promise, next time we will get to play... Oh, and do my a favor: make sure that angel keeps writing. And if she stops: punish her." And with that, Em disappears into thin air. I look down at the angel doll, then pick her up and hug her gently. When I look up there's a door open in front of me, and from that door I could hear Dark yelling my name, telling me to wake up. I get up, still hugging the doll, and go through it...
(Dream ended)

Dark's POV
My attempts into getting in her dream were futile. Now, desperation filled my entire being as I kept shaking (y/n), trying to wake her up as she had this fixed look of fear, and I kept yelling her name. Finally she wakes up with a jolt, starts crying and then she does something that I definitely didn't see coming...

She hugs me.

************************************
*is crying tears of overjoyed relief and happiness* I did it!!! I finally updated!!! Guys, thank you so much for sticking with me even though I was gone for months. And yes, now I'm going to be with you in the story. HOW COOL IS THAT?! So there you go: I give you my promised January update!!! But wait: before we celebrate, I'd like to go over some things:
First, for all the readers that kept writing comments with curse words in the comments section or trying be mean to my antagonists, I'd like to point you out and say to you to act mature and put an end to it. I don't want to see it again, nor repeat this. Because whenever that happens, I can't reply to your comment because Wattpad finds it offensive, and I agree with Wattpad.
Second, if you guys have ideas for chapters, or songs to suggest for titles, or anything else, please talk to me! I am being 100% honest here when I say that I love hearing from you. And I promise, by the end of this book (if I can ever get an end...), I will give you the credit for coming it up. Cause this isn't just MY book. It's OURS. And I want you to be a full part of it.
And lastly, I will set my days to update to every Friday, and if I miss it, I will make it up on Sundays. It pained me when everyone was so unhappy that I wasn't writing. Being a somewhat former reader myself, I understand that. I was also unhappy with myself. So, from now on, I will be strict, and not let any distractions come in the way of me not completing this word...
Just one last thing though: in one of the chapters I said I was going to write another book. Well, I, won't be the writer. Someone that is me, but isn't, will be the writer. And I have mentioned her before. And I think, if you have come to like ME, then you will also do the same with her... She may be rough around the edges, but once you get to know her, she's actually quite awesome... She will be posting her book in the month of February. So keep a lookout. Thanks everyone, for sticking with me, and reading this book. *makes double peace signs* ~G
*appears right next to GoldEn* Hey! You did this without me?! What the heck kind of partner are you?! ~D
Oh, hey Dark... I'm sorry, but you left for quite some time, and I promised them, and I –~G
Save it. *sighs* You at least could have notified me... ~D
I promise I will next time... Which will be this next Friday. Ok? *smiles at him* ~G
*starts to blush unintentionally. Touched his face and felt it heat up. Frowns deeply. Disappears in a cloud of smoke* ~D
*stands there looking concerned for about a minute, then shrugs as she goes back to writing* ~G
***************************************
Is it finally happening?! Is the romance going to begin?! 😁😁😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
645K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 37.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...