Sims 4

No. No new song in mind. But anyway, let's make Darkimoo's cabin in Raspy Hill, shall we?!

Don't make it girly, or I shall murder you.

-__- 

 Leeet's..... Just get started.

***************************************

1st floor

Apple tree in front yard, porch (with swing). Big entrance. Stairway leading up to second floor in the middle. Left side of cabin: living room. Open concept. Has a big black couch (which the reader was recently sleeping on.) Hazelnut colored rocker next to it. Wooden coffee table with fruit bowl. Hard wood floors (mostly everything is woody- I love wood. :D But has a burnt look to it, as if there has been a few "accidents".) Big wall TV (which ever brand or size you choose; I never really cared, just as long as I got to watch TV. :p) Under TV lots of gaming equipment. Left side of TV would be a book shelf full of games and a few controllers. A little farther would be Dark's computer area, which looks a lot like Mark's (messy). A fireplace in between the two places. Right side of cabin: dining area. Next to it would be a full kitchen with an island and bar.  And two guest rooms aside from that (which currently are being used for..... Other reasons.) Laundry room under stairs. Secret security system next to it (behind a locked door that spews out black smoke and shocks you if you try to open it. Only I can open it. ~D) Backyard has a few weeping willows and flower beds. One wild rose bush grows under a willow tree.

2nd floor

(Going up) Long dark hallway. End of hallway would be the powder room. Left side: your room. Right side: Dark's room. A house plant next to stairway.

Your Room.

So let's design the reader's room!! I'm not a big person in home design, so if you want to change it, you can do your own way over my idea. But anyway......:

Your queen sized bed is at the end of the room when you enter. Next to it would be a nightstand and lamp. A soft carpet under your bed.  Lounging area is on your right with two big black bean bags leaning against a wall. Computer table and wheelchair (color of your choice) face a window overlooking front yard. Farther on your right side is your walk in closet, and next to that is your walk in bathroom, with a bath/shower and granite sink. Over the sink is a cabinet with a mirror on the outside of cabinet door. Book shelves are next to the entrance. Walls are covered in glow stars (I'm a huge fan of those!!! I want more!) Secretly stashed under your bed are a few Christmas lights. Full length mirror behind closet door.

Dark's Room

Is private, and you shall never know what's in it.

Pleeeaaassee Dark!!!!

Alright. There's a bed, nightstand, have my own private bathroom and closet. There: satisfied?

What's the color?

Oh my gosh, GoldEn! Stop being so nosy!!!!

It's for the story, Dark!

Do you see this?

Dark, stop giving me the bird or I will cut off your fingers.

Go ahead, darling. Fight me! I dare you!

.....Sorry I don't believe in violence until it's absolutely necessary.

Pfft. Whatever, weakling.

I guess that's all, since Dark won't cooperate. I suggest you making or imagining this as if we're playing Sims 4. It'll help with the story. Add in your own details. Plus I thought it'll be cool to add in a video game perspective. I don't know if you get me. But anyway, hope you like this chapter. It'll be interesting if you actually tried to recreate it in Sims. But you don't have to.

Also, for the sake of the reader, there's one more thing: 

0 floor

WHAT!?!?!?!?

That is all. See you!

HEEEEYYYY!!!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!! EXPLAIN THIS!!!!!

*************************************************

0 floor!?!?! What do you think that is!? Leave a comment below!!! ;)