I See Things Nobody Else Sees

(Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez. :3
Also still not my fan art. Credit to the one who made it.)

Mark's POV

I had untied myself and took off the tape. I ran to the door.
It's locked.
"Mark! Mark where are you?!" (Y/n) called out from the other side. I heard struggling footsteps and few bumps here and there go down to the guest bedroom, where Dark sometimes uses (usually without warning or advanced notice).
"Dark! Dark let go of me! You're hurting me! Let go!" "(Y/n)! Everything is going to be ok! Just.... Just don't make him mad and you'll be ok!" I yelled.
"Well how the hell am I supposed to do t—"

*Slam!*

Oh no.
"(Y/N)!!!
I pounded on the door.
"(Y/N)!!!!"

HELP!

MARK!

GET OFF ME DARK!!!

Let GO!!!!

HELP ME!

MARK!!!

MA—

*thud*

.....m-Mark.....
h.e.l.p.....

"(Y/N)!!!!!!"
I yelled her name so many times that I totally trashed my voice and could barely utter a word now. I pounded and kicked on the door till my knuckles were red and my body was getting sore. I finally gave up and plopped on my bed, exhausted and defeated, and prayed that she would be ok, although the chances were 0 to none.
Then, darkness.
************

I heard a knock on my door, then a click.
Dark walked in with a box of Cheese–its and an apple juice carton. "Not hungry" I said. I was still too tired to react that much. Dark placed them on top of my bedside table.
"I'll.... leave it here, then. You'll get hungry soon enough." He turned to leave.
"Dark...." I started, gathering up all the energy in me to go over to him. I took hold of the door frame, struggling to stay standing, still weak. "What have you done to—"
"She's ok." Dark said in a stern tone. "She's only sleeping. Blackout–gas. And you won't have to worry about cleaning up another bloody body again;
I'm taking her back to Raspy Hill."
"......no....." I said softly.
"..i...can't......let....you....do....that..."
Dark glared at me, grabbed me by the throat, then pushed me on my bed. I winced at the pain.
Then he started to walk out.
"Please ......don't do this." I pleaded. "Please..... let her live...... I can't.....bear the burden that......yet another soul is......vanished from this earth....because of my fault...." Dark paused, and looked back at me with serious glowing red eyes.
"She'll be fine.
I promise.
Get in my way, and it'll make things worse.
Bye."

Dark's POV

I can't keep her here.

If I want to make her my slave, then I can't afford making a mistake. I walked to the guest room, where (y/n) was still knocked out, sleeping peacefully on the bed. I sat down on the edge of the bed next to her. I watched her chest rise and fall softly; I reached over and petted her soft, beautiful hair. I couldn't stop myself. She was just so......... extraordinary. For the first time since I can remember, deep within my stone cold heart, I started to feel warm, and the sensation was growing; bit by bit.
Sure, I would look at girls and maybe think 'Hot Damm! She fine as hell! Wanna do the do with her!' like any other kinky bastard. (One of the dreaded traits the community gave me. ~D)
But she's different, in a way. I don't know what it is; what attracts me to her, and makes me want to know her even more, but I'm curious to find out.
This is seriously giving me some bad déjà vu.*
Ok. I must not waste any more time. I picked this sleeping beauty up bridal style, and teleported back home.

(Y/N)'s POV/dream

I was strangely back in my new apartment in L.A., and it was nighttime. I went up my darkened stairs to my bedroom; a strange, soft tune coming from it. I opened the door, slowly..........
...............

..............

..............

And was bearhug attacked by my other dark side.
"Aaahh! What the heck?!? You scared me, you dingus!!!"
She put me in front of her and smiled, showing off her long sharp fangs. "Ha! I know. It was great!"

I scrunched my face in thought.
"Wait. So if you're here, then does that mean that I'm.... Sleeping?"

"Ding ding ding! You're correct! For now, anyway. Someday though, you'll need me to go out into the surface."
She took my hand, and we sat down on my bed. The glowing stars in the room twinkled and sparkled with the beat of the music still playing.
"Hey, I never did ask your name."

"You haven't named me yet, only because you had just found me."

"Well then........I think I'll call you...... Raven."
(If you have a better name, let me know and I can change it. Anyway, just put your evil side's name over this one. ~G)

"Raven..... Hmm... I like it. But why?"

"#1. I like it too.
#2. It's from a favorite cartoon character that I like.
#3. The name reminds me of Edgar Alan Poe's poems, which are pretty neat.
#4. I love birds.
And #5. Because you told me to name you, so there."
I crossed my arms defiantly. She shook her head and smiled. "Alright then... I'm cool with that."

Silence, except for the tune still playing softly.

"Listen, you're about to wake up very soon; I can sense it." Raven told me.
"You can?"
"Yes, and please, don't forget this: always listen to your heart. And if you ever need me, just call out my name, and I'll be there."
I studied Raven more closely. "Huh....... For a dark side, you sure are... Nice."

She glared at me. "I'm not all that bad, unless I'm fighting someone or am peeved. Get me mad enough, you'll truly see my— I mean our— full power."

"Ok."
Everything was starting to get hazy. Raven's appearance was starting to flicker and static; the stars and room seemed to be dimming out. I quickly gave her a hug. She hugged back. "Stay strong, (y/n)." Raven said, but it was so faint that I barely heard it. Then, total darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaaand there! I'm super sorry for taking so long! You might hate me right now. Sorry! Really, I am. *snickers*
not.
Just joking! Or am I?
Stop being such a pest, GoldEn.
I'm not a pest, I'm an orange!
*Dark groans loudly in annoyance. GoldEn giggles and punches Dark playfully on the arm.*
*GoldEn smiles at reader, then remembers something.*

Also, my treasures:
The little stars like this one (*) in the story are very important. I won't say why, just know that. It'll all make sense later.
And finally, wow.
I still can't believe people like this. Thank you guys for the likes and small motivations! I really appreciate it. Please do comment, I really would love to hear back from you! Anyway, see you in the next part, my treasures! Stay golden!! *blows kiss* *winks*

*******************

What is your dark side's name, and what animal would it be?