So, Who's Really In Control?...

(The song that I'm meaning to say is Control by Halsey. Thank you Fandom_Lover456 for suggesting this along with a whole list. I saved the list and will be hearing every song as it will help me come up with more chapters. Ok, I'm going to have to ask you guys that if you have a song suggestion, that you please send it in my profile box thingy magig. What I mean is, instead of saying it in the comments, say it on my profile. I just find that with all of the comments jumbled up, I can't find what you suggested, because there's SO MUCH! So yeah. Oh and the fan art isn't made by me. Credit to the one who made it. Pretty cool, right? 🤗 Please enjoy... Wait: *texts Dark to get here* Ok, now we're good. Oh and I forgot to mention, Google's ok now... ☺️~G)

(Y/N)'s POV
I didn't mean to hug him, but I did... I needed some kind of comfort, and well, he was as there... I cried into Dark's shoulder like a frightened little kid, hugging him tighter and tighter. I didn't care if he didn't hug back, but then suddenly I felt two strong arms awkwardly wrap around my waist and then pull me closer to him until he was properly hugging me back. Then he started to speak to me in deep, hushed tones, saying things like "It's ok", "Don't cry", "Everything's alright, you're safe..."
As I slowly started to stop crying, I heard something from outside my room, like a pair of little footsteps going downstairs...
"Dark, did you hear that??" I asked in a whisper.
"Hear what?" he asks back as he lets go of me and looks at me with concern.
"I think I heard something going downstairs..." I replied as I wiped my tears away. He looks back at my door, then back at me. He then takes my chin gently and makes me look at him straight into his eyes. I thought I could almost see a small smile growing from the corners of his lips.
"I'll go investigate... You go ahead and change into some proper clothes... When you're done, come downstairs for breakfast, ok??"
I nod at this as I watch him go out my room. I get up and stretched. Despite having a terrible dream, I slept pretty well. Feeling well rested I go to my bathroom and go take a quick shower.

Dark's POV
I tried my best not to show emotion, and though my face didn't show any, sure as hell my actions did... She looked so cute and fragile when frightened, and I felt compelled to help out that little cute and fragile creature... Just as I was about to ask what had she dreamed about that made her cry, she tells me she heard something. I suddenly get concerned. Had she heard the guy that I have in my basement?? If she had, then that must mean he got out. My plans could be on the line... I go and investigate. As I go downstairs, I hear a small girlish giggle. I frown as I keep going. The girlish giggles seemed to get a tad louder and closer. They seem to be coming from my computer area... I go there slowly and quietly. Someone has been using my computer as the monitor was on and it showed the search engine. I go and turn my swivel chair around and quickly get mad at the being that I found sitting on MY chair using MY damn computer!

(Y/N)'s POV
As I finished changing and other stuff, I hear Dark arguing with someone downstairs, and he seems pissed off. I could also hear some giggling, which were very familiar. I check myself once more on my bathroom mirror before going down to see what the hell was going on. I go and find Dark shaking and yelling at the angel doll in my bad dream. I gasp.
"Dark! No stop that!!! You're hurting her!!!" I yell at him as I ran up and took the doll away from his hands and hugged her tightly. I check on her: yep, she still looks ok.
"Where the fuck did that come from and why was it using MY computer?!" he yells angrily at me, which made me scared and shrink back, hugging the doll tighter. "I-I don't know..." I reply shakily. Then I get confused. "W-wait... Did you say she was USING your computer?? As in actually moving?!" I look at the doll even more freaked out. Yet that smile still made me feel better.
"Uh, yeah. Are you deaf or something?? Here, give me that and I'll throw it away..." he grabs at the doll in my arms but I move back. "No don't! Please... I-I promise I'll keep an eye out on her and she won't cause any more trouble. Please let me keep her..." I beg with my best puppy dog face. Seconds went by feeling like months. Finally can see him give in as his facial expressions soften. He sighs heavily.
"Ok, you can keep her. Just keep away from my computer..." I smile at Dark and hug the angel doll tightly again. He clears his throat. "So what do you want for breakfast?" He asks as he passes by me heading to the kitchen. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. "Don't answer that." says Dark as he suddenly appeared right next to me and covered my mouth before I could make any sounds. "Go back upstairs to your room. I'll call you when it's all clear, ok?" I slowly nod and he lets go of me. As I go back upstairs while my stomach growled at me demanding food, my curiosity gets the best of me and I stall a bit. More knocks are made, this time much harder.
"JUST A MOMENT!!!" I could hear Dark call out and rush to the door.
'Get your ass in your room and stop stalling.' The tone of his voice was stern and hostile as he spoke to me in my mind. I stop stalling and run to my room and lock myself in it.

Dark's POV
Right after I hear the door of her room close I slowly open the door. I look at what–correction–who is in front of me and scowl.

'Great, it's all of you...'

*******************************************
Hey!! Great that you're enjoying this so far. ~G
GoldEn seriously, MORE PEOPLE?! ~D
I kinda go along as my mind leads me... And this just came up... ~G
But I don't want more people!! It irritates me!! ~D
Dark calm down... please... ~G
*glares at her and crosses his arms* I don't like this at all. It's supposed to be about me and there you go adding more people... ~D
Well the main concept is about you so you should stop whining so much... ~G
*rolls his eyes* ~D
*puts an arm around his shoulders* Hey, think of the bright side... More people that I add, more fights you can have, or something like that... *says trying to cheer him up* ~G
*slowly half smiles. Sighs* Alright... ~D
*smiles brightly* Good! Well let's keep working so that we can have a new update for this Friday, ok? ~G
Yeah, whatever... ~D

*watches from far, far away with a pair of high tech binoculars and gives off an evil chuckle* Everything is going as planned... ~Emily

*******************************************
So, who do you think is at the door?? It doesn't have to be one person... It can be who ever you want. Tell me in the comments!!