I'm sorry

Hey everyone... As of now, it's been two years. Probably even more... And despite all the promises I've made, it hurts to say that I don't think I'm ever coming back to writing... Or possibly not writing this book. Whichever comes first. So much has happened in the world and in my life, and I'm not the super duper crazy fangirl that I was back in high school anymore, full of daydreams and fantasies dancing around in her crazy imaginative mind. I've graduated into the world of adulthood, which sucks killer hornets, btw. Everyday it seems like it's getting more and more clusterfudged (Yeah I don't cuss. Don't judge.), and it drains so much of whatever happiness you have sometimes. Kids please appreciate how your lives are awesome, because I sure as heck wish I could go back in time and hold onto being a kid for just a while longer. As for all my followers, and the people that happen to trip on this unfinished fangirl fantasy of a book, I really hope you believe me in how guilty and sorry I am for leaving without a word, and that each and every passing day that I was gone, in the back of my head, I wanted to return so badly, but at the same time I found it in my heart that I just couldn't do it. But you guys rightfully deserve to hear my last few words here. I also want to thank you for even reading this book and liking it so much, and for liking the author behind it. I honestly am still surprised to this day that anyone would even like it, or comment, even talk to me through the messages, give me ideas, and lots of support and love, which I really don't deserve at all. My gratitude continues with Wattpad, who was the app that allowed me to see what I was capable of, and how much fun it was to let my inner creativity burst out and thrive into the world and make people smile and be happy. Wattpad also gave me some really good friends, which sadly a few faded away, but the one that stuck by me, I'm really thankful that they did. I don't know how life would be without them. (You know who you are. 😉 And I'm sorry that your idea isn't going to be put up in here. I'll owe you one 💔). As for this book, I'm going to leave it how it is. You guys can read it, share it, follow my page (even if I won't be here anymore), or even get inspired by the ideas. But know that I won't be writing anymore, or at least for a very long time. Again, whichever comes first. But I want to leave by saying that this won't stop me from being the creative and fun person that I am deep inside, and to try out new projects and other platforms. And this should would hopefully be some inspiration to keep you motivated to do the same. Because I'm an example of a person who tried out something that seemed fun and it ended up being kind of life changing. It can be in any platform and in anyway, but don't do it to get views or clout. Do it because you really love it, and it makes you happy. (I know, so original, right? Lol.)
Thank you so much for reading the book, or even this message. It has been a huge honor. And if you happen to see me around, don't hesitate to say hi.
         I love you, my goldEn nuggets of awesome treasures.

            This isn't the end, but a new beginning.

           May God continue to take care of all of you.

                     Stay GOLDEN! 😘💛
                                 ~Estelle Gold