Little Talks (of Monsters and Men)

(Art not made by me: credit to the one who did it. Just know it's not me. :3)

(Y/N)'s POV

Getting adjusted to my new apartment and new life is a bit of a drag. I missed my family and friends back at home, and it was so hard to explain why was I moving. I'm rarely getting enough sleep, and the only people I talk to from back home are my parents and my best friend (y/f/n). I got a job from that cool café near my area. It's ok: but some of the regularly customers are just complete pain in my ass. It's raining in L.A. so I can't go swimming for a while. I'm at the café now; I'm almost done with my shift while thinking about my life choices and what to do with my life. I'm all sorts of whack ever since Darkiplier showed up. I buy myself a cup of hot chocolate and clock out. I get my umbrella and purse, and head out to go home and finish unpacking the remaining boxes that are on my living room. I then feel a cold shiver down my spine, as if someone slipped an ice cube down my back. "Frick!" I hissed.  I heard a soft chuckle go off in my head.
'What a asshole.'
While thinking that, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, and I bumped into someone while crashing our foreheads together.
"Ow! Jeez, lady. You should really be watching where you're going." A deep manly voice said.  I knew that voice! I looked up. This guy looked a lot like Dark, and since I've been living terribly these days, I acted immediately. I punched him on the chest and kicked him in his crotch; he doubled over holding himself and grunting from the pain. I grabbed him by the shoulders and kneed him in the stomach. He fell to the ground on his stomach gasping for air. (WASTED!! ~G)
I held my fist up while looking down at him. "LEAVE ME ALONE DARK!!!" I yelled at him.

"......."

"What?!!?! No smart comeback?! After all this time of bugging me and tormenting me, and now you got nothing?!"

"....(gasp)... what?......are....you....talking........about?...." He whispered. His voice was different. It sounded normal. There wasn't a hint of cockiness or evil in it. And I just started to realize he had blue hair instead of red.
He started to slowly get up and turn his face towards me, squinting in pain. I blinked twice.
'Oh SHIT! This isn't Dark! It's... It's...... Mark?!?!?'
"Mark? Markiplier, is that you?" I said while helping him get up.
"Yes, I'm Markiplier." He hissed in pain. "I'm so sorry. I just.. thought you were someone else..." I said while blushing like crazy looking at the ground. 'This is bad! I can't believe I almost punched his lights out!'
"Wait, pause. After you attacked me like a loonatic, what did you call me?" He asked while looking at me in a serious but still pained face.
"Dark...."

"As in Darkiplier?"
I nodded my head slowly.
Mark groaned in annoyance and pinched in between his eyes and looking away. "Oh, you poor, poor girl...." He sighed. "That bastard!" Mark turned and looked at me.
"I believe you're his new "toy" to torture. I'm surprised I'M not yet down in some basement all beat up and bleeding to death already."
"Wait, what?!"
"Yeah. That situation almost always happens whenever Dark has a new "friend" over, and since I just can't stop my impulses, I end up trying to help out his latest victim escape. Or sometimes I'm already trapped, because he already knows I'll do everything to stop him from continuing his torment." He informed me.
"(Y/n)!! Stay away from him, and no one gets hurt.... Well, not physically, at least." Dark yelled in my mind.
"S-stay away Dark!"
"He's talking to ya now, huh?" Mark asked.
"Fuck! Did I just say that out loud?!"
"Yes. Yes you did."
"He has no right to be in my business. I demand you leave him where you found him this instant!"
"This is getting to be complete bull." Mark said. He then took hold of my wrist and pulled me in. His lips were close to my ear as he said softly but sternly in his super deep voice:
"Dark, just leave her alone."
"You are mine, (y/n). It is final. Leave from here. Now."
Tears started to blurry my vision. I'm getting tired of this.
"Mark......I gotta go. I don't want you to get hurt, and I got to go home and unpack and—"
"Hey, it's ok." Mark said while giving me a slight hug. I put my forehead on his shoulder. "Well actually, it's not ok. I'm so sorry.
Here." He gave me a folded slip of paper. "I can't do anything; he's just too powerful for me. But if things get too rough or you just need a friend, give me a call or text, and I'll try to console you the best that I can. Alright?"
"Ok Mark."
"By the way, I didn't get your name." He smiled at me reasurringly.
"(Y/n).... I'm (y/n) (l/n)."
"What a lovely name." He said while smiling and walking off. I just stood there; dumbfounded and blushing. I could hear Dark stomp off in my head. Then the weight that I've been carrying this whole fricking day just disappeared. This is how I know when he is gonna be gone for a while. I put the slip of paper in my wallet, and keep on heading home.

Dark's POV

I stormed off from (Y/n)'s mind and teleported back to Raspy Hill.
Aaaahhhhg!!! What is Mark doing here?!? When can I just have one person to mess around with and Mark not being in the way?!? He ruins everything!!!!!!

Oh I'm so gonna beat him up later.

But first I have to make sure that (y/n) stays away from him. I teleport to her new living room. I hear the shower running. I can see she's still unpacking. Just out of curiosity I open one of those boxes. Lots of friend photos, family pictures, random junk. Then I come across a (f/c) journal which said DIARY. An evil smile grows on my face. I flip over to the most recent entry. I read:
"Dear Diary,"
Already that's cheesy.
"I have moved from my old home in (y/c) to L.A. But that didn't stop all of the nightmares that I've been having because of Dark. I miss all my family and friends, and moving here has been really hard. I have attempted to take off the bracelet and rub off his kiss/heart mark and tattoo, but nothing works. It hurts like a bitch, and I have to wait at least a week to try again. But something awesome happened to me today: I met Mark! Actually, I accidentally bumped into him and thought he was Dark, so I... nearly knocked him out. But when I told him my situation, he comforted me. And gave me his phone number, in case I need someone while I'm Dark's toy/victim. I thought this was just some nightmare I could run away from, but I guess not! I hope this doesn't last. I hope I don't die. I wish he would just leave."
Wow. I know what most of my victims think of me; it close to that. But why is this suddenly so..... affecting?
I snapped the book shut as I hear the bathroom door down the hallway of her apartment open and morf into the shadows. In the shadows, I can see her come out wearing a bathrobe slightly showing her freshly showered chest. I can feel my face heat up. 'Dark! Oh my— you idiot! Stop that! Remember what you came here for.'
"Right, right" I whispered. She paused and looked around—I freezed. (Y/n) just shrugged it off and continued to go to her bedroom. I followed her, still in shadow mode.
'Are you seriously going to follow her in there while she's going to change?!?'
I stopped.
"Why not? It might be fun." I whispered to my brain, smirking to myself.
'You know, I just can't wait until I get out of your dumb ass cranium and actually get the job done.'
"Well, that's what you get for messing with my last victim, butthead." I hissed.
"Hello? Who's there?" (Y/n) said while coming out of her room wearing jeans and a hot pink zebra patterned bra. I caught myself staring and my head turned slightly sideways.
*snicker* I can see more clearly now why she could be a bit of a challenge for you to torture, Darkimoo. She sure is pretty. Pretty damn gorgeous. But you can handle it, can't you, oh mighty child of the darkness; prince of your worst nightmares; evil—'
"Shut the fuck up, you stupid pink—"
I suddenly felt someone grab me by my collar and push me against the wall. I seemed to have stopped shadow mode, and (Y/n) was glaring at me; the word furious completely showing all over her face. (She had her shirt on now).
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE SPYING ON ME DARK?!?!" She yelled at me. I smirked at her in attempts to keep my cool. "I told you that you couldn't get rid of me, sweet cheeks."
"Yes. Sadly. But can't you just leave me alone for— I don't know; lets see— 24 hours? Or better yet, forever?!"
"Alright then: I'll make you a deal." I grabbed her wrist and made her let go of me; I pushed her to another wall and pinned her there by her shoulders. I put my face close to hers. I could feel her blush.
Hehe.
"I'll give you 24 hours. Not the forever part; I still own you. But be prepared for full scares, my dear. Oh, and STAY AWAY FROM MARK. That is all." I left (Y/n) there giving her no time to protest. Now, time to deal with Mark. Again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello there, my dears. Or whatever GoldEn calls you readers. She, is unavailable this moment. But I'll be taking over for now. Don't worry about her; she is calmly taking her punishment and is in a safe place.
*muffled screams in the background*
Oops. I must take my leave now; until then: sweet dreams!

Wonder who that pink— was? :3