Emily Wants To Play Yandere Simulator

(I had no song for this one. PLEASE THOUGH!! Tell me Darkiplier realated songs for me to look up so I can put them up as tittles. I also love checking them out. :3

More art by me. ~G )

Wilford's POV

I was washing the dishes, when suddenly I heard Mark scream.

"WILFORD!!!!"

I ran out of the kitchen and found Mark being pinned to a wall by....

Oh no.

Google.

He looked back at me and smiled, his eyes glowing a bright blue light, then back to brown.

"Facial recognition complete. Hellooo Wilford." he greeted me cheerfully.

I sighed.

"Ok Google."

"Yeeessss?"

"Please release Mark."

"But we were just starting to have fun!!!"

I went over to Google and put my hand on his shoulder. "Google, we have already gone over this. I bring Mark here to meet you, we'll have a grand ol' time, and then maybe he can help us fix you."

He still wouldn't move, but had stopped smiling.

"Come on Google. Don't have much time here. Release Mark now."

He finally stepped back. Mark looked at us, very confused.

"What do you mean, 'help fix him'? What's broken? Because he looks perfectly healthy to me.. And why is there not much time?" he asked.

I was about to to speak, when the clock ranged again. Google frowned.

"Darn! It's gametime with.." he checked his watch and smiled creepily.

"Jacksepticeye."

"WHAT!??!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!" Mark started to freak out.

"Quick!! You two can go in Foxy's Pirate Cove and hide!!" Google pushed us in and closed the curtains.

"Don't get out, or you'll mess with the programming. Don't talk, or you'll be discovered. And lastly: wait until I come and get you. Is that clear?"

"Crystal."

I heard him run to the office.

"Wilford, what the f--" I covered his mouth.

"SShh!! Didn't you hear Google? Shut up!" I hissed at him.

He nodded slowly. We could hear static and Freddy's laugh from the outside echo through the pizzaria.

"It's gametime." Foxy whispered.

Mark's POV

I had no clue to what the hell was going on. Why is Google here? Why does he need fixing? What did he mean by, 'if we talk or get out, we'll mess with the programming'? And is Jack here too??!!

Jack's POV

"Wapish!!! TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA LADIES!!! MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE and welcome to another round of FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S!!! This is just going to be a fun run. I'm not actually playing this seriously. I just thought I could play something scary to get my strong Irish heart pumping! Plus , I'm kinda taking a little break in recording episode, but I'll get right on it," I said to my camera.