Love Confirmed

(Hellooo... Google here. I'm writing everything that GoldEn had prepared already before Em got out.. Apparently. We need Dark though.....

*sends out a text.*

Done. Hope he'll be here shortly to join us...... ~Google)

*******************************

(I have no song for this... So I'm making my own titles up now. AAAANDDDD.... More art by me. ~G)

Dark's POV continued......

"Didn't think you had feelings, heh Dark?" Emily smirked at me. (Y/n)'s glassy (e/c) lifeless eyes stared back at me, her mouth hanged open. Tears started to form in my eyes.

'Fucking hell! STOP BEING SUCH A CRYBABY!!!' I thought to myself.

"How do you feel now?" Emily cocked her head to a side, still smirking.

Surprisingly, I felt defeated. Useless. Like as if all this time, I did have a heart, now being brutally ripped away.

I stayed silent.

"Dark, I asked you a question."

'Nope. I won't admit that I've gone soft for (y/n).'

"See, now was that too hard?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I can hear thoughts too, dumb ass. Also...." She sighed and snapped her fingers. (Y/n) and the bed she was on started to glitch and static, till she faded into nothingness.

Then my chair and bindings disappeared also. I lunged at Emily, but fell face flat on the floor. I could hear laughter at my right.

"BITCH!!!" I yelled at her, quickly standing up and tried to attack again, but missed.

She teleported behind me; she wrapped her arms around my shoulder and neck, placing the sharp end of her knife on my throat. I was also frozen; I couldn't move or react.

"ALSO, in this location you're powerless, and you would ask, 'How is it possible? We're in her room, back at Raspy Hill!' ,but are we, Dark? Take a good look around: isn't it familiar to you?" She whispered in my ear.

I did as I was told and looked around closely. It was hard to tell, but the room looked hazy and slightly out of focus...... Like in Dream Realm! Then everything turned into darkness and twinkling stars surrounded us.

"What the?.... Am I dreaming?!"

"Yes. (Y/n) isn't really dead; that was just a simulation. Of course since now I'm much stronger, I can stop 'practicing' and actually do it.... But really I have other plans."

"And what would those be, exactly?"

She let go of me and started to slowly circle around me like a hawk.

"I don't scheme out loud, but for you, I can make an exception."

She stopped in front of me and grabbed my shirt collar; she pulled me in and smashed her lips onto mine. I shoved her off and slapped her across her face, leaving a bright red mark on her cheek. She slowly crept her hand up to her face. "ASSHOLE!!!!" She kicked me between my legs, HARD.

"AAAHHH FUCK!!!" I doubled over in pain. But the good thing was, it hurt so much that I could almost feel myself wake up.

"Oh no you don't!! I'm not done with you and you don't wake up till I say so!!!" Emily placed a hand on my shoulder, and the pain went away. I sat on my knees.