Googleiplier Saves the Day!! (And Destroys the World While He's At It) Part 1

*********************************************************************************************Goldie sits down on her school computer when she gets a tap on her shoulder. She turns around to find Dark giving off a chesire smile at her, making her jump in her seat a little.*

*whispers* Dark! What are you doing here? You need to leave. People are going to wonder why is there a man next to me, then freak out when they see you.~G

*Dark takes Goldie's hand and puts the red flashdrive that she gave to Google in her hand. Takes a chair and sits down nest to her. Goldie stares at the object at hand, confused.*

What is this for? ~G

'Google is out of order right now. I took him to Mark's. He had a strong grip on this thing, and when I finally pried it off his grasp, it had your name on it. Thought it must be really important for him to hold on it so tight, so I brought it to you. Also, I'll talk to you in your mind and made it so that you're the only one that can see me.' ~D

*sigh* Ok well that's good, I guess...

.....And yeah, this is important. I gave it to Google because Emily had somehow escaped from the book and was chasing after me........... By the way, have you seen her?? ~G

'No. I've been too busy trying to find that dang blasted carnie!! Where the hell could he be??'~D

Okay, well, I'm going to start writing now.......... Are you staying?? ~G

'*sigh* Sure, I could use a break.'~D

Alrighty then..... ~G

********************************************************************************************

(Back to Wilford, Mark, Jack and Google)

M: So, start explaining!!

W: Well, you see.....

******** Wilford's POV

"It started a long time ago, back to the day you and Matthias made that video, 'Google IRL.' I had nothing to do that day, so while I was on YouTube, I came across it and thought:

'Why not make him real?.......'

And thus, Google was created.

M: Ok, that's a vague explanation of how he's real..... Now, why is he here?......

W: I didn't know where to hide him, because I already have enough trouble keeping myself to a low profile while working at carnivals and interviewing people for personal reasons that I won't say.

M: Okay.......... And, um, why do you need me to help fix him?? If you know me-- of course you do, you're me--- there aren't enough smarts in this noggin to help you.

W: Mark, you have a lot of connections, while I have to constantly hide. I got nobody else but you.

M: But why here? Why put him in this video game?

W: *groan* He's a robot. Figured he needed to be somewhere he could be useful, undetected, and with some of his kind.... Sorda his kind.

M: Ok, but---

W: Look Mark, I know you're curious about all this, but we don't have much time. We have to leave and find Google right away.

M: But how??.... Google said that we have to stay here or else we could mess up--

W: The programming. I KNOW, peabrain. Gosh, can't you learn to shut up!?!

Foxy looks at them and gives them a questionable face.

"Are ye alright, mates? Yar been seeming to give each other ye ol' stink eye for 'bout an hour."
I blinked, realizing how close we had gotten (as close as it could get. I mean, that is a closed space.) (Too deep in thought, I guess? 😁 ~G)

I shoved Mark to his side.
"Yeah, sorry. We're ok.......
Hey Foxy, do you think you can help us out of here?" I asked him.
"Sorry matey. I had a command not long ago from Google, saying to keep ye here til he says so. And Wilford?......" Foxy lifted his eyepatch and looked straight into my eyes. I remained calm.

"YeS?....." I replied.

"It's off to sleep with the fishes for ye if thou are turning the gears in that dim noggin of yours that you can change the command in me and take this upon yourselves. I spared ye once, I ain't goin to repeat it again. Got that clear?......... Matey? " He growled under his speech.

Clearly, he was still pissed off from last time. One night, just for fun, I messed with his circuits and connected him with my controller and took him out of the pizzeria. All I have to say is, by the time he realized he was being controlled by me (cause it was only temporary), I already had him pole dancing on an elephant in one of the carnivals that I was currently working at that was nearby. Don't ask how I got him and the pole on the elephant.

"Alright, alright. But it was only one time, Foxy. Sheesh, when are you gonna get over that?"

"I fell into the elephant poop!" He hissed at me.

"Hey, at least I cleaned you up and took you home."

"Yes.... Right after that stupid bratty clown kid snatched the controller from your hands and made me ride all the fastest and highest rides in that rotten place. I could've gotten out of there sooner too, if you hadn't sent that stinky, over weight ring master to go catch the kid. And after I finally had total control, destroyed the controller and went looking for you, I found you flirting with a girl who had brown hair and glasses eating pink cotton candy at the carousel."
I smirked. "In my defense, she was a very pretty girl who had been left on her date, and I was just trying to be nice."
"What the hell are you guys talking about??" Mark asked.
Dam! I totally forgot he was there.

"Nothing Mark, just old times."

Google's POV

I sensed a lot of tension radiating straight from Foxy's Pirate Cove. If those two stay there any longer, the risk of them doing something completely idiotic will go higher.

I need to get us out of here now.

Stealthily I reached down under my desk for the blue button.

'Sorry everyone.'

I pushed it.

****************************************************************

OH.

MY.

GOSH!!!!!!

FRIKING FINALLYYYY!!!!!!!

ENJOY THIS!!!!!! AND 16K VIEWS!!?!?!?!?! WHAT!!?!? WHEN THE HECK DID THAT HAPPEN?!?! THIS BOOK WAS ONLY FOR FUN!!!!! AND NOW THIS???? WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!!??!?!?!? I gotta go. STAY BEAUTIFULLY GOLDEN, MY LITTLE TREASURES!!!! *blows kiss* *winks* ~G

*****************************************************************

What has Google done now?!?!