Camila/You (one shots)

By arianasfootstool

Just some short stories about you and Camila. •Fluff •Smut •Strong language •Abuse (maybe) •G!P More

New Pet
New Pet (pt.2)
Never happy
Never happy (pt.2)
Date night
Let's go camping!
Why are you with her?
Play date
Date night (pt.2)
Not an update! But read!!
Announcement!

Whenever you want

2.5K 57 3
By arianasfootstool

"So what movie are we gonna watch guys?" Lauren asks as she sits down on the couch.

"Definitely something scary." Dinah says and Normani nods her head in agreement.

"You're right. It is halloween after all." Ally says. I hate scary movies. I really don't wanna watch one.

"Can we cuddle?" I ask all of them. I'm already scared.

"No way Mila, you'll be wrapped around one of our heads before anything good even happens." Dinah says making everyone laugh and agree with her. Huh I wonder what Y/N is doing. I decide to text her and tell her to come over. She'll cuddle with me.

"I invited Y/N, is that ok?" I ask them.

"Yea of course girl, you know we love her." Normani says as she tries to help Lauren look for a good movie.

"Why not ask your boyfriend to come over though?" Lauren asks. "Don't you wanna cuddle with him? Isn't that why you keep him around?" She asks chuckling a little.

"Eh it's just a girls night." I say. I don't want him around me right now. He sucks.

A little while later we hear a knock on the door. I answer it knowing who it was already and see Y/N standing there in her sweats and a hoodie, still looking so cute but i'm gonna have to steal that hoodie later. I let her in and shut the door behind her. "Hey babe." She says hugging me. She picks me up and I wrap my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist. She shoves her face into the crook of my neck and kisses it making me giggle.

"Stop it." I whine.

"Stop what?" She asks. She drags her tongue up my neck to my earlobe and starts sucking on it. I let out a soft moan and I have to push her away before something bad happens.

"Put me down." I say trying to sound kind of angry. She puts me down and starts tickling me so I laugh but quickly stop and slap her hands away. "Why do you always do that? You know I have a boyfriend." I say trying not to smile. She's just so cute, it's hard.

"So? What does that have to do with me?" She asks like it's just supposed to be ok for her to kiss on me when i'm in a relationship with someone.

"You're such an asshole." I say laughing as I lead her into the living room with the rest of the girls. They all say there hello's and we eventually start the movie. I scoot closer to Y/N and she throws her arm around me pulling me in closer to her.

"Wanna sit in my lap?" She asks opening her arms for me. I nod my head and crawl in her lap laying my head on her shoulder and wrapping my arms around her waist. She hugs me tighter when we hear the scary music and I shove my face into her neck.

Halfway through the movie I feel her hand gently rub my thigh. I close my eyes trying not to moan as she gets closer to my center. I grab her hand stilling her movements and glare at her. "Don't do that." I say very seriously.

"I'm not doing anything." She says looking at me innocently.

"I have a boyfriend Y/N so keep your hands to yourself." I say rubbing her arm. She shoves her face into my neck as she slowly rubs my thigh again.

"Why do you keep bringing him up like I actually give a fuck?" She asks. I start giggling because I think it's funny that she just doesn't care.

"Stop talking assholes. We're missing shit because of you." Lauren says rudely so we both stick our tongues out at her.

"Fuckin' five year olds." She mumbles. We quietly laugh at her before I decide to go get a snack. I walk to the kitchen with Y/N right behind me. She wraps her arms around me while I look for something in the pantry.

"Huh there's nothing sweet in here." I say pouting a little.

"Mm you should let me eat you then." She whispers in my ear. I'm not gonna lie, I instantly got wet.

"Not gonna happen Y/N." I say walking away from her to look in the fridge for something.

"Why not?" She asks standing behind me again. She grabs me by my hips pulling me into her as she kisses my neck. There not little pecks though, there open mouthed kisses that make it impossible for you to stay quiet and that's exactly what i'm doing right now..trying not to moan.

"Y/N, you know why." I say turning around in her arms. I rest my hands on her chest as I look up at her.

"If it's that stupid fucker your with then just don't say anything." She says and I laugh at her again. I move away from her and lean up against the counter while she stands in front of me leaning against the island.

"You know he won't do that." I say looking down at the floor.

"What? Eat you out?" She says bluntly. I chuckle nodding my head yes. "You suck his dick?" She asks.

"Hell no." I say finally looking up. "I'm not doing anything for him if he won't return the favor." I say crossing my arms.

"You should let me eat you baby." She says never taking her eyes off of me as she moves towards me.

"No Y/N/N, I can't." I say looking away from her. She wraps her arms around my waist again and I put my hands on her stomach trying to keep some space between us.

"How come?" She asks leaning down to rest her forehead on mine.

"Because it's cheating Y/N." I say closing my eyes so I don't have to look at her. We're so close and her lips are so tempting.

"We're best friends and me giving you head isn't cheating baby, we're just bonding." She says making me laugh.

"That's not bonding you idiot, it's cheating." I say moving her arms so I can wrap mine around her waist. I lay my head on her chest and she rests her chin on top of my head as her arms find themselves around me again.

"Think about it, yo-"

"Think about what? There's nothing to think about Y/N." I say cutting her off.

"Camz look at me." She says pulling away from me a little. I look up at her waiting for her to do something. "Think about this ok. You get head whenever you want. It's good head too baby and i'm not asking for anything in return. Just let me eat you one time and if you don't like it, we'll never talk about it again but if you do like it I get to do it whenever I want ok? So I guess I am asking for something in return but it's just that you let me eat you whenever I want." She says rubbing my back.

"Whenever I want?" I ask her.

"Whenever you want." She says nodding her head.

"Whenever you want?" I ask about her.

"Whenever I want." She says.

"I have some conditions though." I say getting kind of nervous.

"Tell me baby." She says shoving her face into the crook of my neck.

"It has to be reasonable. And I mean not in public, not when either of us have people over, not when our families are home. That's all I can think of right now but i'll tell you if I think of something else." I say running my fingers through her hair.

"So it's a yes?!" She says getting excited. I just nod my head smiling at her as she picks me up hugging me. She carries me to my room, shuts my door and locks if before she sets me down on my bed.

"Y/N not right now. I told you not when we have people over." I say trying to get up and go back downstairs.

"Just this one time Camz." She says with pleading eyes.

"But there downstairs.." I say not wanting to get caught.

"It's ok baby. There watching the movie, they probably think we're still down there." She says kissing my neck.

"Fine." I give in so easily. She lifts my shirt up and kisses down my stomach as she slowly pulls my pants down. She kisses and nips at the inside of my thighs making me moan loudly. Oh no I really hope the girls don't hear me. She pulls my panties down and I nearly scream when her lips latch onto my clit. I grab a handful of her hair with one hand and grab the back of her neck pulling her into me more with the other.

She shoves her tongue in me plunging it in and out as I moan her name repeatedly. This feels so good. She slides her left hand up my body and squeezes my right breast over my shirt. I feel myself getting close so I start grinding my hips up pretty much riding her face. "I'm gonna cum Y/N/N." I moan out. She licks up my slit and latches onto my clit again sucking harshly as I cum hard, clenching around nothing. She gently licks my clit and kisses it as I come down from my high but before I can calm down completely, she starts sucking on it again. I try to push her head away from me and scoot back but I can't.

"Stop trying to run from me baby, i'm just gonna hold you down." She says looking up at me. I'm literally screaming as she grabs my hands and wraps her arms around my thighs holding me down, continuing to devour me. I cum hard again, legs shaking, toes curling. I dig my nails into her forearms as I scream her name.

Eventually my breathing becomes normal again and my heart stops beating so fast as she kisses her way up my body to my neck. "So, I can do this whenever I want." She whispers in my ear.

"Yea Y/N/N, whenever you want." I say laughing a little. Why exactly did I say no to this again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Suck ass smut but whatevs. I liked Y/N's very persistent attitude.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 5.6K 74
Oneshots of one of the cutest madafakas on dis earth. TW: Smut, Adult Language, (Mentions) self-harm and/ or abuse ⚠️ I don't proofread ⚠️
100K 3.1K 26
You were 21 years old and have been a fan of Camila Cabello for a total of five years. You have a fan account on Instagram that's racked up over 20k...
111K 502 22
Basically some short stories I wrote for fun cause I got inspired.
Camila By M

Fanfiction

34.5K 705 20
Ah yes hello. I've realized that I can't go through with writing a full on book without getting bored, so I'm just gonna do some imagines. I'll take...