Camila/You (one shots)

Από arianasfootstool

Just some short stories about you and Camila. •Fluff •Smut •Strong language •Abuse (maybe) •G!P Περισσότερα

New Pet
New Pet (pt.2)
Never happy
Never happy (pt.2)
Date night
Let's go camping!
Whenever you want
Play date
Date night (pt.2)
Not an update! But read!!
Announcement!

Why are you with her?

2.8K 54 2
Από arianasfootstool

I feel so pathetic right now. Watching my best friend and her stupid girlfriend. I watch as that stupid bitch sits in Y/N's lap and kisses her. That should be me kissing Y/N. That bitch doesn't even treat her right, I can treat her better. She just uses Y/N, she takes advantage of her, she doesn't appreciate her. She never does anything thoughtful. I hate that bitch so much.

They get up and walk to the bitch's car. She tries to get in but Y/N just keeps kissing her. Ugh just let her leave! Finally the bitch pulls away and she leaves. Y/N heads to her room motioning for me to follow her. I sit on her bed and she stands between my legs taking my hands in hers so she can hold them. She smiles down at me and suddenly i'm not even mad anymore.

"What do you wanna do?" She asks playing with my fingers. You.

"Can we cuddle?" I ask her hoping she'll say yes. I want her to hold me.

"You wanna be the little spoon?" She asks intertwining our fingers. I just nod my head smiling up at her. She crawls under her covers and I lay in front of her. She wraps her arms around me and hides her face in my neck. She's so cute. This is when i'm the most jealous, times like these. When we're laying here holding each other, talking about anything. Just when i'm about to get completely lost in the moment and give her cute little sleepy kisses or make out with her and make love to her or tell her how I feel, I remember that stupid bitch she's with and I just keep my mouth shut and my hands in a safe spot.

I feel her kiss my neck before she asks me if i'm ok and I just nod my head yes but I lied, i'm not ok. Just that one little kiss and I felt so many different emotions. It made me kind of wet to. Wow it really doesn't take much i guess.

"Why are you with her Y/N?" I ask bluntly. Yea it kind of just came out.

"What do you mean?" She mumbles in my neck.

"Never mind." I say not really knowing how to tell her I don't like that bitch, nicely. There is no nice way.

"No tell me whatcha mean babe." She says pulling away from me a little.

"Your girlfriend. Why are you with her?" I really don't know what i'm getting at with this. I have no clue what I expect her to say.

"The sex is amazing." She says making my jaw drop. Yea I definitely wasn't expecting that at all. Ugh she actually has sex with that bitch? Gross. I turn around in her arms when I hear her laughing. "I'm just fuckin' with you Camz. It's alright. She ain't all that." She says making me feel a little better. I don't know why though because she still touches my Y/N/N the way I want to. I guess just knowing she's not very good makes me happy. Wow i'm an asshole.

"Why are you asking me this?" She asks when I don't say anything.

"No reason. Just forget it." I say moving away from her. She just scoots closer to me so I move a little bit more but she's right next to me again not letting me get to far away.

"You'll be on the floor if you don't stop moving." She says propping herself up on her elbow. She's right, i'm already at the edge of the bed but I don't really wanna be near her anymore. I don't know why i'm so mad at her. Well i'm not really mad at Y/N, i'm mad at that bitch. Just thinking about her hands all over my Y/N/N, it's makes me wanna break her pretty little face.

"I'm just gonna go home ok." I decide it's better not to be around her because i'm upset right now. I get out of her bed and put my shoes on.

"Why are you mad at me Camz? What did I do?" She says sitting next to me. I don't answer her because I don't really have one. I just walk towards her door to leave but she wraps her arms around me so I can't go. "What did I do babe?" She asks again.

"Nothing Y/N. I just wanna go home ok." I say. That was kind of aggressive.

"You never wanna leave me though." She says sadly.

"I'm sorry. I'll just call you later I guess." I say removing her hands from around my waist. I walk downstairs and out of the front door heading towards my car. I open my door to get in and look back at her house only to see her standing there with a sad look on her face. I feel bad but being around her is just so hard. I smile weakly at her and finally get in my car to head home.

~~~

"Oh Y/N right there. Mm fuck yes." I hear as I approach her front door. "Fuck me just like that baby." Well I had planned on coming over here to talk to Y/N because it's been almost a week since we've seen each other or talked to each other in any way but I guess now was definitely the wrong time. "I'm gonna cum Y/N/N!" I hear the bitch say. That's enough to make me leave. I should've left when I heard her the first time but I guess I was kind of shocked. Just as I open my car door I hear her scream Y/N's name and various cuss words. Wow either she's just loud or Y/N is just that good. This sucks, that should be me.

I decided to just go home because I didn't have anything else to do. I spent the whole day with my family. We ate dinner together as usual and had a little family game night. It was nice but Sofi left to go to a friends house and my parents were at there friends house for a 'get together'. Is that what a party is called when you get older? I don't know but i'm bored now, laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling with nothing to do. I would usually ask Y/N to come over or just call her but I don't wanna see her right now.

I hear my doorbell ring so I go downstairs to see who it is. I open the door and see Y/N standing there in her pajamas holding two boxes of pizza. "Hey babe." She says smiling at me. I can't help but smile back. She just looks so cute and I love when she calls me that.

"Hi Y/N/N." I say moving out her way so she can come in. We walk to my room and she sets the pizza boxes on my desk before she pulls me in for a big hug. I'm kind of surprised i'm letting her hug me. I wanna be mad at her but I can't so I just wrap my arms around her waist and shove my face into her chest. I inhale her scent missing the way she smells and realize it's not her that i'm smelling, it's that stupid bitches perfume. I push her away from me and sit on my bed.

"What's wrong Camz?" She asks sitting next to me. I just ignore her and stare at the floor. "Babe c'mon, I came here so we could talk. I haven't seen you in almost a week and I miss you. I brought you pizza." She says rubbing my thigh.

"I don't want your pizza." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why not? You love pizza." She says poking my side. I try not to laugh and stay mad at her but it tickles.

"If I wanted pizza then I would've gotten it myself." I say scooting away from her. She just laughs at me and sits closer to me. She wraps her arms around me, laying her head on my shoulder.

"I missed you Camz. We've never been away from each other for more than a few hours." She says sadly. "Tell me what's wrong." I don't think I should tell her. It could ruin our friendship. I mean if your best friend told you they didn't like your girlfriend or boyfriend, you'd tell them to fuck off.

"Nothing I just wanted some alone time." I lie.

"Camila that's bullshit. Your 'alone time' is you inviting me over so we can cuddle and look at pictures of baby animals. You didn't call me and I haven't seen any baby animal pics lately so I know your fuckin' lying. Now tell me what's wrong." She says getting kind of angry. She can't be mad at me. I didn't even do anything.

"I don't like your fuckin' girlfriend Y/N. That's why I haven't been talking to you." I say getting angry as well.

"What? Why? What'd she do to you?" She asks. She looks confused, she's not even mad anymore.

"It's not what she does to me, it's what she does to you." I say looking down at my hands.

"What do you mean?" She says softly.

"I don't like the way she treats you Y/N/N. She doesn't do anything for you. She takes advantage of you because your so sweet and nice. She uses you because you buy her shit all the time. She doesn't appreciate how good you are to her Y/N. She doesn't deserve you. She doesn't love you." I say trying not to sound like a complete bitch.

"If you didn't like her, why didn't you just say that instead of ignoring me for a fuckin' week and making me think I did something that hurt you." She says calmly. Wait, what?

"What?" I ask. I'm very confused. It's that easy to say 'hey, your girlfriends a piece of shit'? I don't think so.

"Camz, your my best friend. I'm gonna meet chicks all the time but your my number one babe. Your the most important person in my life and I need you no matter what. If you don't like whoever i'm with then tell me and i'll leave them. You have to approve of them anyway ya know. Your stuck with me so you'll be stuck with them too." She says as she holds my hands.

"Really?" I ask. I guess it is that easy? Or maybe just with Y/N it's that easy. She just nods her head yes. I don't want her to be with anyone else though. I want her to be with me. "So you'll leave that stupid bitch?" I ask not realizing I called her by the little not so friendly nickname I gave her.

"Yea i'll leave her." She says laughing. "Are we ok babe?" She asks me once her laughter dies down.

"Yea we're ok." I say smiling at her. She kisses my cheek a little to close to my lips and I blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
There will probably be a part two of this. We gotta see if Camila tells you she likes you right? And how is 'the stupid bitch' gonna take it when you dump her ass? I don't know, I guess we'll see.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.5K 46 22
Kind of a fanfic. Don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but just a story that popped into my head and thought I would write it.
246K 6.8K 27
Let's go to the strip club she said! Oh why did I agree to go? (This is officially the weirdest and stupidest fan fiction ever. I'm sorry) Camila...
315K 6K 41
for all my thirsty hoes out there i got you! (GxG) !!First few chapters will be short!!
471K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...