Remember me... L love story (...

By Nears_my_boytoy

He suddenly falls sideways out of his chair. But Anne jumps in just in time to catch him when he falls. "Ryuz... More

Remember me... L love story (Death note Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not a chapter but plz read
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Sort of)
Chapter 19
Character Bios
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
ANOTHER non chapter!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Final chapter)

Chapter 29

2.8K 90 45
By Nears_my_boytoy

Hey guys! It's been awhile, but I'm back! 

For today's author's note, I'm going to try to be quicker than usual so that I can get to writing this chapter becuz it's way past my bedtime right now. (Even tho it's the weekend, I like to plan everything out, that includes what time I go to sleep) 

I have a quick thing to say before I go on to the question of the week and the dedication. 

Has anyone ever heard of slightlyscene? Yes? Ok, good. I don't have a picture, nor can I upload it for you guys to see, unless you happen to follow me on instagram, but anyways, she made me this wonderful picture that she posted and it almost made me cry. It was a picture of her cosplaying as L, and she was holding up a sign like he holds things that said "To: Nears_my_boytoy... I miss my Kyoko! Please update soon!" And below the writing it had a picture of a sad person and a heart that had "L.K" written inside it. So just a big shoutout to slightlyscene for making that for me. It was so sweet :')

Alright, so this chapter's dedication goes to SaveTheEarth, because I'm always getting notifications when she/he comments on this book. And that always makes me happy, because I love seeing comments and I love that u guys enjoy the book so much! :)

And finally, for the question of the week; What do you want to be when you grow up? 

I'll leave that to u guys, and don't forget to vote and comment :)

Cheerio. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Anne continues to watch the broadcast, ignoring Misa as she talks away about how Light didn't give her a proper kiss goodbye. 

What is Ryuzaki planning? She continued to wonder if it was anything dangerous. 

She had no idea what Higuchi was up to, now that Ryuzaki was gone and his monitors lifeless, all except for the small TV playing the Sakura News broadcast. 

"Well, the moment of truth is only a few minutes away. How do you feel?" The interviewer asks Matsuda. 

"Yes, I feel ready, I can do it anytime." Matsuda replies. "Actually, I want to spit it out right now." 

"I can understand you urge, but now, it's time for another break." 

They have way too many breaks at a time. Anne thinks, bitterly. 

"We've been receiving a lot of calls and faxes from those who support you and your testimony." 

Suddenly. doors are heard opening, and the interviewer speaks again, almost sounding like it was reflex. 

"We are very sorry, but due to technical problems, we are ending this program now."

"Hold it right there, Higuchi!" Mr. Yagami's voice is heard, a gunshot, and the program ends. 

They explain they are switching programs to "The Midnight Pop Chart." 

Anne turns off the program, and resorts to pacing around the room, anxiously, all the while Misa is still talking. 

Anne decided to head to her room and leave Misa there. When she opened the door, she sat down on the bed and stayed there for a few hours more, not having the motivation to move nor sleep until she knew Ryuzaki was safe. 

When she finally heard the front doors of the building open, only then did she get up and move towards the source of the noise. When she did, she saw Ryuzaki and everybody else, unharmed. 

She stood there, looking at Ryuzaki as he stared back at her. Then, he handed a black notebook to her that read the words "Death Note."

"Touch this notebook." Ryuzaki requested. 

"What is that?" Anne asked. 

"Our murder weapon." Ryuzaki replies. 

"Ryuzaki, we don't know how she'll take this." Matsuda says. 

"Take what?" Anne asks. 

When nobody answers, she extends her hand and touches the notebook. What she sees when she looks up makes her blink ten times faster, rub her eyes more frequently, and dry out her vocal cords. 

"W...what is t-that?" She manages to croak. 

"A shinigami." Light replies. 

Shinigami? 

"So they do exsist." Anne whispered. 

She continued to stare at it, and it only stared back at her. 

"But you kill by writing names in the notebook, so in order to kill yourself, you'd have to write your own name in the notebook, right?" Matsuda said, after Mr. Yagami tried to figure out how Higuchi had dropped dead. 

Ryuzaki had filled Anne in on everything that happened. They cornered Higuchi, captured the notebook, and then Higuchi had died unexpectedly. After that, the shinigami came with them back to HQ. 

"And if he can die of his own will, isn't it strange that earlier, he tried to kill himself with a gun?" 

"No, it might mean that if he killed himself with a gun, it would be far less painful for him rather than a heart attack." Mr. Yagami replies. "It it a conincidental heart attack, or suicide, or another Kira, or the shinigami? Which is it, shinigami?"

"It's Rem." The shinigami, Rem corrects him. "I didn't kill Higuchi, nor do I know why he died." 

"Yes, I understand." Aizawa says into the phone. After a brief silence, he brings the phone from his ear. "Ryuzaki, Light, they say that whatever was used to write the how to use part of the notebook isn't anything that exists on this Earth." 

"I see! As Rem said, the notebook is something from the Shinigami world. There's no doubt that the "how to use" was written by a Shinigami for humans to use." Mr. Yagami says. 

Aizawa reads off the rules of the notebook, but one catches more attention than the rest. 

"If the person using the note fails to write the names of people to be killed within 13 days of eachother, then the user will die." 

"If Light and Amane were Kira and the second Kira, then they shouldn't be living because they were under surveillance for over 50 days and are also under surveillance right now." Aizawa says. 

"While they were being watched, the two didn't write a single word, much less a name." Matsuda adds. 

"However, at this rate we can't do anything with this killer's notebook." Mr. Yagami says. 

"That's true. This last line; If you make this note unusable by cutting it or burning it, all the humans who touched the note till then will die." Aizawa reads. 

"So if we scrap this notebook, at the very least everyone in the investigation center will die." 

"I vote for Misa." Anne says, quietly enough that only Light and Ryuzaki heard her. 

"Aaah, I shouldn't have said "I want to see the Shinigami too" and touched it." Matsuda complains. 

"If you did that, then you would be the only one who didn't know what kind of investigation was going on." Mr. Yagami says. 

"No, I want to investigate at the same level as everyone else." Matsuda replies. 

"I suppose that the only thing we can do is put it under heavy surveillance in here, and it's safe with the level of security, furthermore, the only ones who know about this are those who are here." Aizawa says. 

"You, the big white thing over there." Ryuzaki says, addressing Rem. 

"Ryuzaki, it's not nice to go around calling people "big white things." Matsuda says. 

"There are other notebooks in the human world, correct?" Ryuzaki asks. 

"I wonder? There may or may not be." Rem replies. "The only notebook that I have to keep track of is the one here." 

"If there were to be other notebooks, would the rules for all of the notebooks be the same?" 

"Yeah, they're the same. There are tons of notebooks in the Shinigami realm, but the rules are all the same. Same for when a human holds it. There's no mistaking that." 

"Ryuzaki, Light and Misa are clear of blame. The surveillance of those two is over." Aizawa says. 

"Yes, there's no denying that." Matsuda agrees. 

"I understand." Ryuzaki says after a moment's silence. "Sorry for everything up until now." 

They unlock the handcuffs, and Anne swears that she can see a shadow of a smirk on Light's face. 

Later that night- 

"Kyoko, did you know that if I am to die, I must first choose one of the two highest ranked children to success me." Ryuzaki said, as he crouched in his usual position on the bed that he and Anne both shared. 

"What?" Anne asked, confused by the randomly brought about subject. 

"But sometimes I wonder, would it make more of a difference if it were my own flesh and blood successing me?" 

"Ryuzaki, what are you talking about...?" Anne whispered. 

"Hmm, nothing." Ryuzaki replied, looking to have just escaped a trance. 

Anne leaned towards him so her body was inbetween his spread legs because of his sitting position. He looked slightly suprised, and even shifted a little. 

She put a finger to his lips, softly. 

"Do you trust me?" 

He nodded, and she smiled and moved herself into a different position, still in front of him. His eyes widened, and in them they had emotions. Emotions of confusion, realization and then fright. 

Anne noticed this, and then rubbed her hands up and down his arms softly. 

"Trust me." She whispered, looking into his eyes and holding his frightened gaze until it softened. 

"Trust me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.9K 81
⚠️I suggest reading in black. It starts off slow but It gets to the point in chapter 3 I follow the plot of the anime but I add my own little twist i...
329K 16.6K 35
"Call me crazy if you want, but I'm telling the truth. I'm not sure myself how it all happened, but I'm actually from another realm. I came here over...
268K 10.8K 28
(Y/n) (l/n). What a person. I don't think anyone really knows what to call that enigma. Some say they're a freak. An unfathomable eccentric. Others t...
8.1K 129 15
Izuku Midoriya was tragically killed while trying to stop a group of villains. All of his friends and family took it hard. But Ochako Uraraka took it...