ErrorFresh: What is Love?

By CT-Unused-ACC

(This was written by a younger and shittier version of me. Please ignore any grammatical mistakes, plot holes... More

Before we begin... PLEASE READ!
Prologue: Black Soul
Chapter 1: Lost Soul
Chapter 2: Corrupt
Chapter 3: Fear and Comfort
Chapter 4: Heart ache
Chapter 5: Cute and Rude
Chapter 6: His True identity
Chapter 7: Dark, and Broken
A/N
Chapter 8: Colors
Chapter 9: Forgiveness is what it takes.
Drawing #1
Drawing #2
FanArt #1
Chapter 10: Insomniac
A/N
Chapter 11: Is this Goodbye?
Chapter 12: It's too late to apolagize
Chapter 13: Frozen Tears
TODAY IS THE DAY
Chapter 14: Last Fight
Chapter 15: The Universe left with dust
Tagged
Chapter 16: Non-Existent Void
Drawing #3
Chapter 17: Possessed in your games
Chapter 19: Forever Nights
Chapter 20: Memories
Important A/N
Chapter 21: The Night
Chapter 22: The Past
Chapter 23(Final Chapter): Reunited
Epilogue
Chapter Plans
Thank you
I never felt so loved and accepted

Chapter 18: We meet again

1.4K 78 30
By CT-Unused-ACC

Warning!
This chapter contains Gore and if your not a fan voilence, you may skip to specific parts

So if i tell you who i am, would you turn your back on me?

If i showed you who i was, would you seem to care?

If I'm a person that seemed to be dangerous would you mind?

If i was an enemy never spoken out loud, would you whisper to me the right path?

~Fresh!Sans

Somewhere in an unknown universe...

"Well, Well, Well? If it isn't the comedian, What brings you here, idiot!" Said a familiar yet unfamiliar voice.

"Should've said the same to you, jerk!" The comedian replied with a smirk.

"You've changed for the past few timeline, what is it that you want? Your brother? Your friends? Or is it... revenge?" The voice said once again, this time with a bit of tempting tone.

"If that's the case, Yes! If that's the the opposite, No! The hell would I be here? For a dumb convo with you? Plus, I need a somebody.... someone who has control.... someone who can easily play a game." He replied with slight grin creeping up on his face.

"Since when we're you serious?  
.....
That doesn't matter... what's it for me, I wouldn't just help you win over it, give something you know I won't back away!" The voice replied.

"If you help me gather everyone and I mean it! Everyone I know that would help me as well, you get to have all access towards the multiverse! Rule, Destroy, Build? but let's face it, Who would ever want to Build?" He grinned knowing that the voice will never back away. Why else would it back away?

"It's a deal" the voice smirked staring coldly with a grin

This time, he wasn't alone with the voice, the rest conquered him with temptation.

Back to Underswap Universe...

Fresh stayed at bed and Error left once he knew Fresh would wake up at some point.

Pj stayed at the skele-bros's house and as much as it was nothing but boredom, he was patient enough to wait until his Father would come back.

Until now...

"Papa! You came back! Where where were you?" A cheerful familiar voice boomed.

"Nothing... nowhere... honestly, just went somewhere to you know... maybe take a walk or something? I don't know..." Error replied, though he was honest enough to tell his son that truly, he went to take a walk....or is it?

"Papa, I just wanted to say that I-" A sudden loud boom was heard from the other side of the room that cut off PJ

"STAY BACK! And don't go anywhere unless I say so!" He warned as he ran towards the noise, that seemed to be gory and a flesh-ripping mess.

"What on earth is going on?!" Error asked as he violently shakes Undyne.

"I don't know! Something went wrong when I was checking on him. He isn't a monster like us, not that i mean it offensively! HE ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE EXISTING!" She yelled at the top her voice as loud as possible as Error smack her on the face as she hit the ground, back first.

"PISS OFF! Touch her one more time and your nothing but dust!" Said a fierce voice behind Error.

"What makes you say that!" He yelled as he shot strings from his hand chocking Alphys out but not enough to kill her on the spot.

"I may have a son! But I am destined to DESTROY!" He yelled with pure hatred.

As soon as he dropped her like a rag on the ground he hisses at her. He didn't hesitate to go back to where the flesh-ripping sounds came from. As he opened the bedroom doors, purple smokes began to surge from different directions and purple mist came from his behind as yet another purple tentacle began to be violently possessing Fresh, his glasses saying 'HELP-ME'

"Why?" Error gasped in terror as the purple Parasite began to rip its own flesh

"NOOOO!!" Fresh yelled at the top his voice as pain hit him hard as he arched his back from the never ending pain that has been going on from the parasite itself . Droplets of blood dripped from the ripping of its Flesh.

"Please! I don't- I mean! I'm sorry!!! Why! Please don't- AGHHHHHHHH!" Error began to panic, he was disgusted by all the blood splurging out of control, but he knew it has no point wasting his time on it.

"Idiot! If you DON'T GO! I CAN kill you! Right now!" Fresh began to blurt out in sudden unmannerly tone for his kind. He lost his cool, his freshness and more importantly... HIS PATIENCE.
Parasites are hungry, if they haven't eaten, they eat themselves.

"E-Err- FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! GET LOST!!! I don't need you right now, ERRROrRrrR!" He growled, as he tried to get a hold of himself, his parasite side and his body separating violently from each other as they continue to splatter out blood. While the body slowly tuning to dust.

"I-M sorry!" Error smiled as he refused to get out

"YOUR NOT Going to do it? ARE YOU-?!" Fresh violently shake his head, as if he got electrocuted, but he wasn't

"¡PIÉRDASE"
(GET LOST!) -Spanish
Fresh wasn't in control now, his voice suddenly turning into weird accents. Changing languages as well

"Fresh? What are you saying-"
Error was confused, though it is true that he knew Fresh spoke different languages but this time, the language he is speaking with is not really a part of his memory

"SAL AHORA O TE MATO!"
(Get out or I will slay you now!)
-Spanish
Fresh couldn't hold himself any longer, he was beginning to get weak, his violent side of him only growing stronger.

"FRESH-!" Error ran towards him as he stared upon his eyes as tentacles of purple color began to rip apart its own self

"LEAVE ALREADY!!!!!!!" With all the strength he had left, he shouted as he tried to get a hold of his uncontrollable side.

"WAG KANG BABALIK SA AKIN!"
(Don't ever come back with me!) - Tagalog or Filipino
Fresh kept on ranting, he isn't going to give up until He knew that Error was safe from him, From a monster, From a parasite, From a virus, From a mistake.

"Przepraszam!"
(I'm sorry) -Polish
Fresh said as Error understood what he meant...
He was uncontrollable as Fresh bit Error with all his might, his teeth digging through his bones that you might think is hard but not, the magic writhing out of Error drained.

And with that, Error smiled, knowing Fresh wouldn't have to hurt himself anymore.
With a snap of a finger,  a portal opened through a universe known as Jammed!Tale.  (A/N: There is no such thing as Jammed!Tale, I can't think of other universes cause I'm gonnna use that for future purposes!) Where Fresh ran aggressively to consume Jammed!Sans as he screamed in pain and agony, leaving Error with a bite mark on his arm bleeding hard.

He smiled, he saved a person.... he saved a person...

A person he loved.

(A/N: Wazzup mah shizzle Fizzle, Dawg!
So, I just wanted to say thanks for all the support, though the prank may have gotten you into a fit of rage, no hard feels? Yes? Okay... nvm)

I drew this in honor of Shi_And_Error

and I drew PaperJam!

Please Vote and Comment
And as always,
Panda J.  Away!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
670K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x