Chronicles of a Spector's Red...

Od DaxonIslander

The Spector department is dedicated to capturing and returning Demons to Hell, under the direct command of A... Více

Supernatural.
Case #1: (Xavieus) Pt.1
Case #1 (Xaveus) Pt. 2
Report and Reassignment.
Phantoms
Good and Evil
The Man in The Mirror.
Hunt the Witch Doctor...
Case #2: -Unknown-
Case #2: -Unknown- Pt. 2

The Church.

135 14 2
Od DaxonIslander

(A/N you will find alot of A/N's in here. I was just hoping to ask any one who reads this, please vote and/or comment, i typically don't like to be that guy who has to ask for it, but it would be appriciated to know what you think...

  And a dedication to Jaylenhill, who's book "Sinister Twin Sister" Gave me a basic concept for the "Spector" Thank you Jaylen, I recomend it to all Paranormal lovers out there. :D )

Seth shook his head, the feeling of humiliation at the Captains words still lingering like a bad head ache. He ran his fingers threw his hair and stared down at the file. The Spector smirked, he knew his boss would be pissed off if he didn't do this assignment, and nothing would bring Seth more satisfaction then to see the cherry red blush come to the angry Captains face.

  But Seth put his feeling of revenge aside and started to fill out the report. Once he turned the page, a knock came at the door, "Enter," the mid level Spector barked.

  A man dressed in a Blue suit and white shirt and tie came in. Seth didn't bother looking up as he spoke. "Godfree, did Rogers come back from Canada yet?"

  "No Sergeant, but that isn't why I’m here." Godfree replied, flicking his cigarette into one of the ashtrays on Seth's desk. "I have a Priest from the Vatican here to speak with you."

 Seth looked up to his subordinate, "Me?

  Godfree nodded, "I have him in the conference room." The Spector retorted before he turned around and walked out the door.

  Seth sighed and reached into his pocket to grab a smoke, he retracted his finger from his pocket in time to stop a dribble of scarlet liquid from the new cut on his finger to stain his pants. A feeling of excitement ran through the Spector as he plucked the scroll from his pocket and laid it on his desk to read.

  Seth read over and over, but couldn't understand the parchment. It was in a variety of languages, one word would be in English, another in Spanish, the next in what he assumed to be Arabic or Hebrew, then another in Chinese or Japanese, every culture who ever made communication threw text was represented, even Braille. The feeling of excitement and suspense quickly turned into aggravation and disappointment.

  Seth grabbed his cigarettes and lit one to smoke; he needed to calm down before he spoke with this priest. 'The church again? Bastards just keep getting in the way.' he was half way done when another knock came from the door. "I'm coming, I'm coming."

  Seth opened the door to find Amber standing before him, a bit shocked, probably due to him opening the door so quickly. "Oh Amber, didn't I tell you to go home?"

  Amber nodded and took a breath. "Look, I’m sorry about what your boss did to-"

  "Blah blah, what do you want?" Seth barked, his voice more cold than need be. "I have things I need to do."

  "John was starting to bad mouth me on our way to find a cab, so I told him to f*ck off and came back here." She replied letting out an aggravated sigh.

 Seth looked at her skeptically; something didn't seem right about the way she sighed. He couldn't explain it with logic, but something in his gut kept saying she was more hurt then annoyed. "Indeed." Seth replied rolling the scroll and putting it into his wooden desk. He proceeded to speak with Amber...

"What happened to your finger?" She asked tilting her head to get a better look.

  Seth looked down to see the blood starting to flow a little. Seth looked a bit in shock, he knew that the initial cut brought out barely a drop of blood, but now it's coming out more liberally, not much, but more than enough for Seth to know it wasn't healing. "Paper cut," Seth replied grabbing a tissue that sat on his desk, and quickly wiping the blood off. "Though I’m afraid that I do not have time to speak with you right now, I have a conference to attend with a priest."

  "A priest? Like from a church?" Amber said, her face hidden behind an emotionless mask now.

 "Yes," Replied Seth taking a final drag from is cigarette and smashing the cherry in the ashtray, a feeling of unease crept into his shoulders by Amber’s sudden and drastic change in attitude. "I don't know how long it will be, so just stay in here." He stood up and threw the tissue in the trash and walked past Amber.

  "You're a jerk you know that?" she said bluntly.

 Seth stopped and turned to her, "I don't have time for this." He closed the door and wandered down the hallway to find the catholic representative.

  He walked into the lighter conference room, a sudden feeling of tightness grabbed at his heart; he fought it off and proceeded in. He noticed that it had three hanging lights with the tops covered by a black half dome; he observed the oak table that stretched for ten black office chairs arranged to perfection around the table. At the very end was a man with long black hair and beard, his bronzed skin acknowledge is Italian lineage and clad in a black robe with a white collar, and a beaded rosary dangled from his neck.

  The Priest was observing an 18 century portrait of an elder gentleman whose eyes were blood red and a look of pride yet, sorrow shown on his face. "Interesting," Spoke the priest, his Italian accent potent, "This man, he has this look of sadness in his eyes. Almost like, he can see the doors to hell waiting for him."

  Seth let out a sigh, he didn't like hearing about Hell. "That would be the King of Spectors, Alabaster Kinslayer." Seth walked to the priest, keeping his hands in his pockets, "he was the first Spector ever to be resurrected back in the 1300's, a Century before the end of the Middle Age."

  "I have heard tales of your people." Replied the Priest as he stood fascinated by the painting and walking around the table. "They say that you are super human, but you have suffered much to ascertain the power you hold. Back in 1348, do you remember what happened to not only Italy...? But the entire European Area?

  Seth thought for a moment, he knew something happened to Europe back in that time, but he couldn't decipher the relevance of the actual year. "The European Renaissance or the Reformation of Europe took place?"

  The Priest chuckled, "Close Spector, but the Renaissance didn't take place till the 15th century, as you had just stated yourself."

Seth let out a smirk, "You're going to have to excuse me, that would be the only event that comes to mind for that period in time."

  "The Black Death, Spector." Replied the priest heavily, his tone low and his words slowed. He putting his fingers gently upon the painting, letting his fingers glide across the black negative space behind the Spector King. "It ravaged our lands, killing over half of the European population, tens of thousands perished to it." 

  "That's all well and good Father," Replied Seth, trying to hold his respectful tone. "However I don't see what that has to do with 'my people.'"

  The Priest laughed, "Forgive me Spector, It is only a myth." He turned to Seth, his black eyes a glow, contrasting his previously heavy mood, and bore a smile with right canine missing. "I am Father Antonio Bruno, Priest from the Vatican in Rome." he spoke with a gentle nod.

Seth returned the nod. "Seth Smith, Sergeant of the Denver Spectoral Department." Seth thought for a moment then let out a sigh, "But of course, you already knew that."

  A smirk leaked from Father Bruno. "Indeed Spector, I have asked to meet with you specifically."

  Seth let out a chuckle; he couldn't believe that a Priest came all the way from Rome, just to talk to him. "And how is it you know about me, Father?" 

  "In due time good Spector," The Priest retorted while he walked around the table and picked up an old brief case. "I have come to give you this." he stuck the Brief case down onto the table and handed Seth a small silver key.

  Seth stood watching the Priest, awaiting an explanation.

  "Do not open it until July the fifth." The Priest proclaimed grabbing his heavier black trench coat. "It will be the best of use for you then, anything less is a waste."

  Seth stood puzzled; he tried to wrap his head around it all. A Priest doesn't just travel thousands of miles from the Vatican just to drop off a brief case.

  "I bid you a good Evening Spector." Said the Priest, he adjusted his coat as he walked to the door.

  "Why else have you come?" Seth growled taking off his fedora hat. Revealing dark brown hair pushed into the bandages around his head.

  "Nothing more, good Spector." Father Bruno replied as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

  Seth let out a sigh as he set his hat on the table and took a seat on one of the leather chairs. He looked over to the brief case; the tightness on his heart was growing more intense every second he gazed upon it.

  The Spector couldn't understand why, there was nothing really special about the bag, if nothing else it looked tattered and a little faded, but something about it or in it made his heart ache. He reached for the bag and immediately with drew his hand when a spike of pain erupted in his hand, and the back of his neck.

  Seth reached back and massaged the back of his neck, his fingers grazing elevated skin. He remembered the Permission Mark that he was given, and it clicked that whatever was in the bag, was conflicting with what the demon had given him.

  Seth stood up and walked out of the conference room, to find Amber laying face down in the middle of the hall way...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N Just for the Record, I hate Father Bruno. Why? Because he makes me do loads of research to make his character work.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clashing of metal on metal filled the dark red wings beat on the air, as angels in silver armor clashed with angels baring golden armor and white wings. Two angels fell to earth grappling and grunting.

  Five angels aligned in a "V" shape flew over head, the front angel easing the air for the ones to follow, The troop flew into the sky towards the massive battle White winged angels clashed with their red winged antagonists, Golden arrows flying past maroon colored ones, the sound of a thousand swords clashing, and lightening striking a member of both factions occasionally.

  The Arch Angel Michael stood atop a white cloud, the fluffy frailness was misleading to the golden fortification that hid within. His brown hair reached down to his back, pushed aside by his ears and revealing his beautiful face. He gripped the hilt of his Gladius, while the blade may only hang from his side; he still drew comfort from the firm "Angelosteel" it was forged from.

  "Michael!" barked a heavenly voice from behind him. The Arch Angel turned to find a "White Wing" flying at him. Michael drew his blade, letting out its heavenly song.

  "Michael, The lord has disappeared," Said the Angel landing and folding his wings around his body. 

  "That would explain why thane powers are diminishing." Replied Michael, withdrawing his blade. "The Throne, what is thane condition?" He questioned softly, withdrawing his blade.

  The Subordinate let out a sigh and pressed his lips together. "The Throne' is going dark, Lord Michael. The Seraphim hath become lame and deaf. The Cherubs back at the Gates have gone mad, and the Ophanims with them."

   "Blast it all Gabriel, why must thou insist on war?" Michael slammed his fist on balcony looking down to the battle. 

  A Legion of "White Wings" flew over from his fortification, each lining up in V formations with twenty one Angels per "V."

  "I see our fallen have returned." Michael stated watching the legion fly over head, "First Lucifer conspires with My Brother, Then my Brother turns on me, and starts a war within Heaven itself, and now, The Lord hath forsaken us..." He walked back into the Fortification, passing a golden fountain and marble floors, into another room threw an arch way. "With our powers diminishing, this can only mean one thing."

  "What?" Asked the lesser Angel, his face revealing dread and anticipation.

 "Armageddon..."

(A/N For anyone interested in some of the "Heavenly Beings" I mentioned, Click here >>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_angelic_hierarchy#Principalities_or_Rulers Keep in mind, I don't typically use Wikipedia for my sources. But it would be easier for people wanting to know what I am talking about, instead of having to Google everything. Plus, it's simpler on me.

  I don't consider myself too much of a Religious person, but it does make for a good story :D

Dax)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

241K 18.3K 39
- "He's gotta be strong." - With the prisons gone, the Fae's support goes with them. However, even though the Fae have returned to Faerie, the demons...
4.5K 391 22
Seeking help from The Chosen Ones Kyle Richards, an impressive Telekinetic, has to go up against one of the most powerful Paranormals known to stop h...
Divine Purpose Od Liv

Paranormální

91.8K 4.8K 27
What if we could see the evil creatures following us around? What if we could see the demons taunting us day in and day out? Those demons that instal...
21.7K 622 8
An angelic halfling, thrown into a brutal war - not her own. Can she survive, can humanity? Angels or Hellion, Sky hates them both, hell, she even ha...