Camila/You (one shots)

By arianasfootstool

Just some short stories about you and Camila. •Fluff •Smut •Strong language •Abuse (maybe) •G!P More

New Pet
New Pet (pt.2)
Never happy
Never happy (pt.2)
Let's go camping!
Whenever you want
Why are you with her?
Play date
Date night (pt.2)
Not an update! But read!!
Announcement!

Date night

3.3K 60 24
By arianasfootstool

"Huh I need someone to cuddle with." I say flopping down on the couch.

"We can cuddle if you want Mila." Ally says opening her arms, smiling at me. I just sit next to her instead.

"Thanks Ally but I mean like a girlfriend. Someone who will hold me and tell me how much they love me, how pretty I am or how much I mean to them. Someone I can talk to about anything with and not be judged. I want to call someone mine and let people know there mine. I just need a girlfriend Ally. I'm lonely and I know you of all people definitely do not want to hear this but honestly i'm tired of being a virgin. I'm nineteen and i've only ever kissed someone and it wasn't even all that great." I tell her hoping she doesn't think i'm whiney or desperate, even though I am.

"Wow Mila, I had no idea you felt that way." She says taking my hand in hers. "You could've kept that last part to yourself but I have an idea." She says chuckling a little. "I have a friend named Y/N. She's so sweet and nice, she's very caring and just amazing. Hm what else? Oo she's really pretty and she's tall. Very tall. Anyway you'll definitely love her, I promise." She tells me making me excited.

"Ok well um how do I talk to her?" I ask hoping she'll help me out a little.

"I'll call her right now and see what she's doing. You two can go on a date." She says dialing Y/N's number.

"Omg Ally no not right now, that's so soon i'm not ready." I freak out. Why would she call her now?!

"Oh hi Y/N/N, whatcha doin?" Ally says looking at me with a big grin on her face. She runs away from me as I chase her around the house trying to get her phone away from her. She eventually runs to her room locking the door. Dammit Ally. I hear her laughing through the door and then she squeals before saying goodbye. She opens the door, walking out with a big smile on her face.

"Well you have a date my dear. Tonight at seven." Ally says hugging me. What!?

"What? Ally no. Oh my god what do I even wear?" I ask her frantically running to my room.

"What your wearing right now is fine." She says waving me off.

"No way! Do you see what i'm wearing girl? No way! I'm wearing sweats, an old t-shirt, no make up, and a messy bun. This is not ok." I yell looking through my closet for something nice to wear.

"Camila just take your hair down if it makes you feel better." She says laughing at me.

"This is not funny. What time is it?" I ask still looking for something. Why don't I have nice clothes?

"Almost six o'clock. Also I do not condone underage drinking but do you like wine?" She asks calmly.

"Are you kidding me?" I scream.

"Mila chill, it's not that bad. Once you meet her you'll understand why your perfectly fine now." She says laughing at me again. "Let's just go watch tv or something to pass the time before I take you to her house. And i'll tell her you like wine just in case." She drags me to the living room and we sit down on the couch. I'm freaking out. Why does Ally think this is ok?

~~~

It literally felt like all we did was wait five minutes. Were on our way to Y/N's house right now and i'm freaking out. "Ally I can't do this take me home." I say regretting even getting in the car. I wore the same thing I had on earlier, all I did was take my hair down. Oh yea cause that made a difference. I look so much better. Sarcasm by the way.

"Mila no. As soon as I turn this corner we'll be very close to her house now pull yourself together girl." She says happily.

We pull up in front of a beautiful house and Ally tells me that it's Y/N's. I immediately start panicking but she tells me to calm down and makes me get out of the car. Before I can even say anything she pulls off leaving me standing on the curb, forcing me to walk up to the door. I ring the doorbell and hear a faint 'coming' before the door opens revealing a gorgeous girl. Beautiful eyes, tan skin covered in tattoos, and tall just like Ally said. She's wearing black joggers, a white muscle tee, and multicolored weed socks. Wait should I be worried?

"Hello. You must be Camila." She says smiling sweetly at me.

"That's me. You must be Y/N." I say smiling back before looking at her socks again. Is this saying something?

I look up when I hear her laughing. "I don't smoke, I just liked the socks. I'm sorry I shouldn't have worn these." She says looking down at me.

"It's ok no worries." I say. Oh she's really cute.

"Well come on in." She says holding her hand out for me to take. I hold her hand and she shuts the door before leading me into the dinning room. The lighting is dim and sitting on the table are candles, two plates full of what I think is alfredo and two glasses of wine. Thank you Ally for telling her I wanted this because I need a little something to calm these nerves. "I'm sorry it's not fancy, I just wanted to chill and get to know you. Ally told me you didn't like fancy either. I hope this is ok." She seems insecure now.

"This is amazing." I say shocked that she'd do this for me. No one takes the time to do anything like this. She walks me over to the table and pulls my chair out for me. Seriously she's perfect.

"It's shrimp fettuccine alfredo and pinot grigio. Is that ok?" She asks as I take a bite.

"Oh my god! You made this yourself?" I ask amazed at how good it is.

"Yea, do you like it?" She asks smiling at me.

"Like it? I love it. This is incredible." I say before taking a drink of the wine she picked out. "This is good to." I say pointing to the glass.

"Ah I wouldn't know, I don't drink. Ally said you'd want it so that's what I thought would go well with the food. I'm drinking apple juice." She laughs at the end of her sentence. Her laugh is adorable. She's adorable. She's drinking apple juice out of a wine glass. Adorable.

"Well I really appreciate this. Honestly I was freaking out earlier, I mean this was so quick ya know? And Ally told me to wear this, I thought she was crazy." I tell her being completely honest.

"Yea I understand. Ya know she talks about you all the time and I liked what i've heard so when she called I was just happy to finally meet you. But you look beautiful Camila. I didn't think we'd need to dress up because this is so casual I guess." She just said I looked beautiful.

"Your right, theres no need to dress up. And thank you by the way, you look beautiful too." I say looking down at my plate blushing. "I'm glad she's told you good things about me though." I say looking up at her.

She takes my hand in hers and kisses it. "Only good things." She says staring into my eyes.

~~~

We finished dinner a little while ago and now we're laying on her roof. It's cool, you walk out of her window her roof is flat so you can lay on it. She got blankets and pillows for us. This is so sweet and romantic. We've been cuddling, playing with each others fingers, talking about literally everything, all while looking at the stars. I've never done this with anyone before, just be myself around them and talk to them. I'm not hiding anything from her and I really like that. This is exactly what I told Ally I wanted earlier and she really came through when she told me about Y/N. I'm glad she didn't let me chicken out.

We talked about our families. She has a little sister and six little brothers. She's trying to be a marine biologist so that's really cool and she told me she has a..ya know a uh..a dick. She was really nervous when she told me but I don't care, I don't have a problem with it. I think it's kind of hot if i'm being honest. I told her about my family as well and we talked about how we both knew Ally. She's so sweet and genuine. That's so hard to find these days. She's perfect and I really think I like her. She just makes it so easy though, I mean she took the time to make me food from scratch can you really blame me for liking her so much in such a short amount of time?

"So any crazy exes?" She asks pulling me from my thoughts. She's still playing with my fingers. She said my hands were little and cute, well compared to hers there little. 

"Um no not really. I've only been with two people but neither of them lasted very long." I say laying my head on her chest.

"You mean like relationship wise or sexually they didn't last long?" She asks giggling a little.

"No no I mean the relationships didn't last long. Just a couple of months." I tell her blushing.

"Mm what happened?" She starts running her fingers through my hair. I'm so comfortable with her.

"They weren't very nice." I hate really talking about this. It just brings up bad memories.

"Like abusive? Because if so I feel it babe." She called me babe omg! Wait how'd she know that's what I meant? She understands? What? I just nod my head against her chest saying yes. "That's fucked up. Why would they wanna hurt you? Your amazing." She leans down and kisses the top of my head. Aww.

"I don't know. They just weren't nice people I guess." I say snuggling up to her more.

"I had some mean girlfriends. I know how I am ya know, so I know how nice I am and how sweet I am and they just took advantage of that. I don't like fighting, it makes me throw up. I'm very passive, I don't like confrontation or being yelled at, it makes me have panic attacks. I have horrible anxiety by the way. But they all used to hit me. One of them, she'd yell at me until I had a panic attack and then she'd just leave me there to freak out by myself. They thought I had money so they'd use me for that." She tells me. She's so open, it's amazing. "Girls are just really mean now that I think about it." She says giggling.

"You just haven't found the right one yet. Someone who will treat you the way you treat them and love you as much as you love them. You'll meet her though." I tell her because she deserves someone as perfect as her. She doesn't say anything a for while so I look up at her only to see her beautiful eyes staring into mine. She caresses my face with the pad of her thumb and slowly leans in connecting our lips. It was a soft gentle kiss. Her lips are so soft and amazing. This was the first kiss i've actually enjoyed. She pulls away still caressing my face and kisses my nose.

"Your so beautiful Camila." She says not looking away once. I feel all of the blood rush to my cheeks. I think she really means it to.

"Stop it your making me blush." I say whining as I hide my face in the crook of her neck.

"Ah c'mon your beautiful you have to know that. Plus it's cute when you blush, don't hide babe." She called me babe again. I look up at her and she pokes her lips out wanting me to kiss her again. She's so cute. Have I mentioned that yet? "I want another one." She says pointing to her lips. I lean up and kiss her soft lips again. She pulls away and I whine running my thumb over her bottom lip. She's an amazing kisser.  

"Come on Camz, I have something else for you. It's a surprise." She says standing up reaching out for me to take her hand.

"Camz? I like it. I haven't heard that one before." I tell her as she helps me through the window back into her room. She smiles at me and grabs all of the pillows and blankets throwing them on the chair in the corner. Her bed is huge, I can just see her fuck- whoa there calm it down Camila.

We make our way to the kitchen and she tells me to sit at the island while she gets my little 'surprise'. I watch her get two bowls out of her cabinet and two spoons from her drawer. She then pulls something out of the oven and sets it on the stove. She fills the bowls up with whatever came out of the oven and sets them on the island.

"Don't touch it yet ok?" She says getting a tub of vanilla ice cream out of her freezer. She puts two scoops of ice cream on top of whatever is in the bowls already and slides one of them to me as she takes a seat right next to me. "Cherry crumble with vanilla ice cream on top." She smiles at me before she takes a bite of her own. "It's not really a surprise but I hope you like it." How can someone be so perfect?

"This is so good Y/N. Your already really pretty but for some reason you being able to cook makes you even more attractive." I say smiling at her. She just giggles going back to her dessert. "We were on your roof for like three hours, how did you make this?" I ask her before taking another bite.

"When I got you that bottle of water." She says smirking at me.

"Oh wow that was fast and very sneaky." I tell her. She just hums as a response. We finish eating and she cleans everything up. We head to her living room and sit on the couch.

"What time is it?" I ask her looking out the window.

"I don't know. It's pretty late though." She says taking my hand in hers. She starts playing with my fingers again making me chuckle.

"Huh I should probably get going." I say standing up.

"I don't want you to leave yet Camz." She says pouting at me. Aww and I thought she couldn't get any cuter. She pulls me into her making me stand between her legs. "You can stay as long as you want ya know." She says looking up at me.

"Are you sure? Is there a time limit on dates because I think we've definitely surpassed it." I say laughing a little.

"Theres no time limit babe. I just don't want this night to end, I really like being with you." She confesses. I decide to stay longer because I really don't wanna leave yet. I don't know what time it is but we ended up back in the kitchen sitting at the island again because I wanted some more of her cherry crumble.

"It makes no sense how good this is." I say still amazed at how incredible her food is.

"I'm starting to think your only here for the food." She says laughing at me.

"Maybe..." I say shoving a bite in my mouth.

"Your so cute." She says still laughing. "So how'd you meet your other girlfriends?" She asks. "You didn't really tell me anything about them." She points out.

"Oh um one of them was a boy. My first relationship actually but I didn't like him. Well I wasn't happy with him. He just wanted to have sex with me and I wasn't ready at the time so that made him mad. He would talk down to me I guess you could say. He just always made me feel like shit about myself. I new I had to get out of there before something really bad happened." I tell her pushing the cherries in my bowl around. "Then my first girlfriend helped me realize I was gay I guess. I mean I knew I liked girls but I didn't know I was completely gay until I met her and realized how much I don't like guys." I say chuckling a little. "But she wasn't nice to me either and she ended up treating me the same way he did." I look up to see her looking at me already.

"I won't hurt you Camz, I promise." She says. I actually believe her.

"So you never did anything with her either and she got mad?" She asks me about my ex. I nod my head yes. "Eh I don't get people. Why would you wanna make someone so uncomfortable like that?" She says shaking her head.

"Yea I know what you mean." I say agreeing with her. "Though I wish I did have sex with her because now i'm just a horny virgin." I say angrily under my breath.

"Really?" She asks making my eyes shoot wide open. She wasn't really supposed to hear that.

"Um-"

"It's ok Camz." She cuts me off before I say something stupid again. "When I get your number before you leave, your name is gonna be horny virgin." She says laughing loudly.

"Y/N it's not funny." I say whining while smacking her arm.

"Alright, alright it's not funny babe. I'll stop laughing at you but ya know I can help you out." She says wiggling her eye brows. She stands up to put my bowl in the sink and leans against it smiling at me.

I gasp hearing her say that. "You pervert." I can say that all I want but i've been wanting her to fuck me all night. It's silent between us for a little bit before I decide to speak up. "Were you being serious about helping me?" I ask her getting quieter with each word.

"If you want me to." She says. I shouldn't have said anything, i'm nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Ooo what's gonna happen next? 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 6.8K 27
Let's go to the strip club she said! Oh why did I agree to go? (This is officially the weirdest and stupidest fan fiction ever. I'm sorry) Camila...
1.5K 46 22
Kind of a fanfic. Don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but just a story that popped into my head and thought I would write it.
45.3K 880 22
one-shots ⍟ imagines ⍟ short stories ⍟ smut
315K 6K 41
for all my thirsty hoes out there i got you! (GxG) !!First few chapters will be short!!