Luke Smith Adventures

By EmmaWilliams66

Luke felt lost after his mother past away. He dropped out of University to return home to 13 Bannerman Road... More

Chapter One: Return of an old enemy race
Chapter Two: Send him Home
Chapter Three: All My fault
Chapter Four: Breaking Down the Barriers
Chapter Five: Picture Hanging On The Wall
Chapter Six: Abomination
Chapter Seven: Be out before Lunch Time
Chapter Eight: Won't be the last I see of her.
Chapter Nine: Inimical
Chapter Ten: We Are Coming Luke
Chapter Eleven: Please Hurry
Chapter Twelve: This isn't over
Chapter Thirteen: Will stop them for good
Chapter Fourteen: Luke Smith and Sanjay Raman
Chapter Fifteen: I'll Come Back
Chapter Sixteen: Why couldn't this of been a normal story?
Chapter Seventeen: More of a chance to save the Tehx
Chapter Eighteen: Her so called Revenge
Chapter Nineteen: We need to get back home now!
Chapter Twenty: Our Family
Chapter Twenty One: Cinema visit gone terribly bad
Chapter Twenty Two: I promise
Chapter Twenty Three: Almost like old Times
Chapter Twenty Four: Who knows what tomorrow will bring!
Chapter Twenty Five: What is going on here?
Chapter Twenty Six: Slipping away into the Darkness
Chapter Twenty Seven: He is you
Chapter Twenty Eight: I am so sorry Kevin.
Chapter Twenty Nine: My Son!
Chapter Thirty: All your hard Work
Chapter Thirty One: If you will have me.
Chapter Thirty Two: It will be okey!
Chapter Thirty Three: Not Again
Chapter Thirty Four: The Doctor is Here!
Chapter Thirty Five: I'm going to have trouble with this one!
Chapter Thirty Six: He is a real Mystery
Chapter Thirty Seven: What is the Hunger games?
Chapter Thirty Eight: I'm not alone!
Chapter Thirty Nine: You Just Saved my Life
Chapter Forty: Outwitted by Humans and a Zert!!
Chapter Forty One: I didn't do anything
Chapter Forty Two: Use it!
Chapter Forty Three: Luke is dying
Chapter Forty Four: Aliens sometimes feel worse
Chapter Forty Five: Never grow tired of this Team
Chapter Forty Six: That didn't go according to plan.
Chapter Forty Seven: Its...Paul
Chapter Forty Eight: I can't move...
Chapter Forty Nine: Where are Luke and Sky?
Chapter Fifty: I can't wait for that day!
Chapter Fifty One: To spend the rest of my life with him!
Chapter Fifty Two: Lets go save the Birthday boy!
Chapter Fifty Three: Fight till Death
Chapter Fifty Five: They took Paul.
Chapter Fifty Six: Better luck next time!
Chapter Fifty seven: How could he be here?
Chapter Fifty eight: You have my attention
Chapter Fifty Nine: Can I have a word Rem?
Chapter Sixty: We have a major problem.
Chapter Sixty one: I was born to stop someone like you!
Chapter Sixty two: You will suffer Doctor
Chapter Sixty three: Brilliant idea
Chapter Sixty four: What the hell is going on?
Chapter Sixty Five: Thank you, Doctor.
Chapter Sixty Six: Let's Go!
Chapter Sixty Seven: Welcome to The Quarter.
Chapter Sixty Eight: We got Company
Chapter Sixty nine: We are yours
Chapter Seventy: I am the Leader

Chapter Fifty Four: Being normal sucks!

28 1 0
By EmmaWilliams66

Luke's POV

Everything sprung into chaos very quickly and the Vlolf thought it be rather better for them to stay invisible. Paul seemed to be able to sense them much better then the rest of us. He stayed very close to me and so did Sanjay. The rest spread out in hope to try make it harder for them.

I removed the towel from my face. "Sanjay how does it look?" I ask him.

He smiled at me, "Pretty gruesome but don't worry your still very handsome," he smiles taking my hand.

"Has the bleeding stopped?" I ask him.

"Not really," he says putting the towel back against it but now only over the top of my eye. "Its quite a nasty cut to the top of your eye Luke. It needs some sort of stitching I'm certain of it even with you being the perfect human."

Suddenly Andrew is being chucked through the air and he crashes right into Sanjay and I which forces me into the rubble where parts of the ship has fallen away. The same thing that had caused the cut to the top of my eye.

I manage to hold in the pain as Andrew stumbles off us. "I'm so sorry," he begins but he is forced side wards and something grabs onto Sanjay pulling him away from me.  I stumble to my feet the towel now on the ground knowing my cut is still probably bleeding but noway will they hurt Sanjay.

"Sanjay," I manage but Paul steps in front of me stopping me from going any further.

"They are doing it on purpose. Anyone can see what you two mean to each other from a mile away. People or aliens would be stupid not to notice," he tells me.

"I don't care! He means everything to me I will not let him die," I tell him firmly.

Paul looks at me, "I know that Luke. Just let me help," he says gently.

"Okey," I say as Paul leads the way where Sanjay is being dragged away. We rush forward as I watch Clyde be chucked up against one of the spaceships walls his whole body going limp.

I abandon Paul hoping he will help Sanjay as I run to Clyde kneeing down next to his lifeless body.

"Clyde. Its going to be okey," I begin.

"Luke!" Rani shouts as I spot her running over towards Clyde and I. "I'm so sorry Rani," I begin as she reaches me.

"Get off!" Rani says as she begins to float in the air.

"Leave her alone!" I scream as I get to my feet.

"What you going to do Luke?" she cackles like a witch.

"Please," is all I manage.

Rani falls to the floor wincing. Something latches around my leg and pulls me into the air upside down. "Got you," she giggles.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask even if its hard to being dangled upside down.

The spaceship begins to shake badly again and a loud explosion fills the air and the ship. "Time to go," I hear the one holding me say.

Suddenly everything around me seems to disappear and I find myself in a small space pod. Andrew is on the ground bleeding from most areas of his body and is currently now unconscious.

I spot Sanjay over in one of the chairs also unconscious. "I like this one better," I hear one of the Vlolf say from just outside.

I find myself sitting in one of the chairs too. I quickly get to my feet wondering how we are going to get out of this one.

"He is younger," begins the other one.

"Where do you think you are going?" asks a voice as something latches around my shoulder.

"Three of you...hold on they said," I begin.

"I'm the third sister. The one obsessed with humans," she laughs.

"Right..."

"Sisters I like this one a lot," she shouts right in my ear even though I can't see her still.

The two sisters walk into the room they are not invisible right now with Daniel with them.

"Daniel," I begin.

"So you don't want this one?" they ask her.

The Vlolf who has hold of me around my neck finally becomes visible again. "He is cute and young but something about this one," she sneers making me face her.

She looks more human then her two sisters and much younger in appearance. "Just let Sanjay and Daniel go please," I beg them.

The two Vlolf in front of me suddenly fall to the floor with two small darts in there backs. "My sisters!" the one that still has hold of me screams bringing me in tighter to her.

"Step away from Luke now and let us all go free or the next dart that I hit your two sisters with will be to kill," Paul's voice says as he enters the space pod.

"How you find this place?" she asks.

"Wasn't hard to be honest with you. This spaceship is big but not that big. I do not wish to kill any of you but I won't let you leave with my friends. You made this personal," says Paul looking angry.

"I don't think you have the right to make threats. I could snap his neck right now," she sneers.

"Just let Sanjay and Daniel go," I begin.

"Luke this isn't time to play the hero," Paul says to me.

I look at him, "I'm not..I'm not trying too I just...I rather they be safe," I begin.

"That's trying to be the hero Luke. Sometimes your too honest, too brave and too stupid. Meant the genius Luke," smirks Paul.

"I can't help it," I say to him.

"I know you can't Luke. Its why I know I need to be around to protect you. Too many people care about you and you have done amazing job to protect earth. Earth and us lot need you," Paul tells me.

I smile at him, "Thanks but I'm nothing special."

"You are Luke. Even with out the being grown thing and the ten thousand minds, perfect immune system and changing cells. You have the most honest, true and kind heart then anyone else I have ever met. We care about you Luke and you're our leader. We always protect our leader," Paul tells me.

"This is all very touchy but I think its time to get this over and done with. I take Andrew and Luke. You can have the other two. That's my offer or I will escape this place with Andrew and my two sister and leave your so called leader dead!"

"I have a very good aim. You wouldn't make it out alive with both your sisters and Andrew and Luke. I really don't think you are as smart as you think you are," Paul sneers.

"How dare you!" she screams.

"Luke," says Lenny.

"Hey Lenny. I have an idea," I begin.

"I thought you did," Lenny laughs.

I start to concentrate and so does Lenny in hope it works. Slowly it began to work and force the Vlolf into the air and Paul shoots a dart at her hitting into her arm.

"Not possible," she says as I let her go and she falls to the ground unconscious.

"Good thinking Luke. Why didn't you do that earlier?" Paul asks.

"I don't know. I guess I forget I can do that sometimes or maybe I try forget on purpose. Its not normal is it," I begin.

"Hey Luke. Being normal sucks," he says patting me on the shoulder as he comes over to me.

I shrug my shoulders, "Maybe...lets get out of here."

//////

Short chapter

Sorry not updated much

Hope you enjoyed

Thanks for reading.

Needs editing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
607K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
853K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...