The vampire's maid

By LoryKuraimel

I bite my lip in order to prevent any noises from slipping out and pull one last time. The rope falls off of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptet 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
!!!Important!!!
My dearest Butler etc
Cast?
Tag, you're it
¿Book 3?
Covers
Cast
New book ayeee

Chapter 77

13.7K 546 77
By LoryKuraimel

He groans and I turn around to look at him again. "You're an ass now live with that fact." I roll my eyes before pulling the stake out of his chest.

"Gez I thought you would kill me." He breathes out and sighs in relief.

"That was my point. But I didn't. I staked you right under your heart to scare you but not to kill you. No matter how mad I am I can't kill you." I smile at him. "After all you are my mate and I still love you."

He smirks at me before getting up again. "Say that again." He says.

I step closer and place my hand on his chest while I bite my lip. "Johnathan Lockwood, I love you."

He smiles at me and places a small kiss on my nose. "Amanda Black, I love you too."

I pull away again and fake frown at him. "But that doesn't mean that I am not mad at you for killing your brother."

"Yeah, I know that... I guess I shouldn't have killed him."

"Yeah."

Why didn't he tell him? If he had told him about Sarah there would've been a possibility that he wouldn't kill him...

Maybe he did want to die.

But who would-
Right... I've been there a couple of times too...

"Amanda?" He waves a hand in front of my face and I guess he has been talking to me for a while now. Awkward.

"Hm?"

"Let's get back home." He says and I nod.

Once we are back at his place I walk into my room to go and take a shower. After that I throw on some comfortable clothes and throw myself on my bed.

I turn on my side and John suddenly appears, making me shriek.

"God, you scared me." I breathe out after calming myself.

He rolls his eyes. "I said it a couple of times now, it's alright for you to call me John."

I slap his arm playfully and snuggle close to him. "Why are you here anyway?"

He sighs and puts his arm around my waist. "I came here to talk but let's just do it tomorrow. Today happened enough already and I think you need some rest."

"Ok." I whisper before I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I open my eyes and find myself still in his arms and smile.

"You're staring at me." He states in his husky morning voice. "That's creepy."

I giggle. "Sorry."

"Mhm." He sighs. "What time is it anyway?"

I sigh and grab my phone. "It's about 10am, now what are we doing today?" I ask curiously.

"We are going to meet Christopher Redshed." He says as he gets off of my bed.

I groan. "Why are you even friends after everything that happened? He's a douche." I frown at him but he just stares at me in confusion.

"How do you even know about him? You've met him once only." He states and I have the urge to slap myself.

I still haven't told him anything...

"Yes I have. But other than that... I have to tell you something really important." I gesture for him to sit down next to me and he looks slightly panicked. "Remember the thing I wanted to tell you but didn't feel ready before I had to go to Ludwig? Well it's time for me to finally tell you."

I sigh before I bite my lip and stare at my lap. "I guess because there isn't really a right way to tell you this... I am Martha."

"I know that."

My head snaps in his direction and I really am confused now.

"You called me your mate. But it's not only that. I could feel it and when you said you had to tell me something I was sure about it. I just gave you the time you needed."

"U-uhm... Great... I guess?" I mutter to myself.

I really don't know if this is a good or a bad thing.

"Anyway, we are going to meet Redshed because he found your people, well his wolves did." He says.

"My people?" I ask curiously.

"Yes, Amanda's people. Those you were taken from when you were a baby. With the help of Redshed and his wolves we were able to find them and to tell them about you. Now that they know that you are alive they want to meet you."

"They want to meet me?" I repeat and feel myself panicking again.

What if they hate me?

Do they know what I am?

Are they like me?

Does John know what I am?

"Relax." He chuckles and places both of his hands on my shoulders to calm me.

"Do you know what I am?"

"Yes."

"Then what am I?"

"I want them to tell you that." He says before he gets up again. "Now let's have some breakfast before we go."

I let him get out of my room before I change my clothing and go to the kitchen. After having breakfast we walk out of the house where a car was waiting for us.

The drive is silent until I break the silence. "What or who am I to you?"
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey :)

And here is the new chapter.
I had to update this one pretty fast because of the reactions of the last chapter. And dum dum dum dum one of you was right, John didn't die.

Come on I want to write about 20 more chapters or something. I can't let him die just now. Besides... There kind of wasn't a reason to kill him. Like you all said, they are mates. They can't kill each other.

And John knows about Amanda and Martha\^-^/

Also, sorry that the new chapter is so short. I wanted to update before midnight.

Plus...
About Chapter 76,

I wanted to do that so bad but I also was so damn scared in the end I fell asleep and updated pretty late.
To be honest I still am scared but I just had to do that ^-^
Sorry, not so sorry

Well, I love you all and hope you can forgive me xD

Love, hugs and kisses,

Yours Mel<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.5K 14
"San please listen to me!" Wooyoung said with tears in his eyes. " I don't care. Go make out more with that Hongjoong guy. I'm done with you. " Top...
32.9K 1.8K 41
Little did I know that a knock on my front door on a Wednesday afternoon would turn my life upside down. It would change everything. Had I have kno...
55.4K 2K 31
So when life's rain begins to fall, and you're out there on your own, and you can't see a thing. . . just find a voice that understands. For Lena, it...
4.3M 107K 50
Blythe Conners was definitely in the wrong place at the wrong time. She was just a small town girl who had been taken by the shiny lights of New York...