CEO's Maid in New York (BWWM)...

By Eugenia_Zantoto

Cindy runs way from her home town, hoping for a better life. To her surprise, she ends up in New York as a se... More

1. ESCAPE FROM AFRICA. (edited)
Important please read it!
2. BUSINESS AS USUAL (edited)
3.THE HIGHEST BIDDER (edited)
4. PERSONAL SLAVE (edited)
5. THE WATCH PLAN (edited)
6. OOPS (edited)
7. THE OTHER WOMAN (edited)
8. SHE DEVIL (edited)
9. PICNIC BASKET (edited)
10. NIGHTMARES (edited)
11. BOARD OF DIRECTOR'S (edited)
12. NEW LOOK (edited)
13. WHO'S SHE? (edited)
14.HIS LADY (edited)
15. HER OTHER MAN (edited)
16. REASON FOR HER SMILES (edited)
17. LITTLE RESEARCH (edited)
18.GOTCHA (edited)
20. WORLD'S APART (edited)
21. OFFFICE SECRETS (edited)
22. WAITING ROOM (edited)
23. SAY IT LIKE IT IS! (edited)
24. WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN (edited)
25. UNPLANNED ANNOUNCEMENT (edited)
26. NEW YORK HEADLINERS (edited)
27. NEW YORKS FINEST (TABLOIDS) (Edited)
28. OLD FRIENDS (edited)
29. FINAL TOUCHES (Edited)
30. WEDDING DAY (Edited)
31.WEDDING DAY PART 2 (Edited)
32. LETS CELEBRATE!! (Edited)
33. FALL (Edited)
34. IT HAS BEGUN (edited)
35. TRIAL BEGINS (edited)
36. TRIAL BEGINS PART 2 (edited)
37. Traitor (edited)
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: SURPRISE ME (edited)
Chapter 39
40. KARMA DARLING
Q&A

19. ONLY FOR TONIGHT (edited)

3.4K 151 15
By Eugenia_Zantoto

This chapter contains passionate scenes andthemes of abuse, readers beware

Felix's POV

It was midnight, and yet I could not get myself to bed. The thought of sleeping sickened me, constantly making me wonder if Cindy was awake or asleep.

I did not mean to hurt her; I was simply protecting her from a bad guy, a smooth criminal.

No, you were just trying to keep Cindy all to yourself. My thoughts condemned me.

For some reason, I did not bother to fight the thoughts in my head; they were true after all. I could not believe it. What was Cindy doing to me? Making me want her, crave her body, and even worse, make me break the law for her. I felt like some James Bond character, but this time I might not take home the girl.

I could not throw my money at her because it would not work. Cindy is nothing like those socialites I used to date. There always had to be a diamond accompanied by every apology and an all-expenses-paid trip paid for after the actual apology.

I could not get my mind off her, causing the bulge in my pants to grow larger. I ran into my bathroom and quickly took a cold shower. The cold water made its way from my head down to my body, relaxing me. I got out of the shower, dried myself, wore a towel around my waist, and made my way out of my bathroom and into my room.

"My word, I'm so sorry, Mr. Felix." Like a mirage, she appeared before me. I could not believe that Cindy stood in my bedroom, her back now facing me. Was she embarrassed? I mean, it is not as though I was completely naked. except for my upper body.

''Cindy, you don't have to be embarrassed at all." I tried explaining the matter to Cindy, but she still looked away, embarrassed.

"I knocked, but you did not answer; therefore, I shouldn't have entered. I'll come back when you're done." She began making her way to exit my room, and I stopped her.

''Please, Cindy, don't leave." Please do not leave me. Not like this, wanting you so bad. Sadly, I said the much-needed part quietly.

"But sir, you're almost—"

''Naked, you mean?"

''Yes, sir, that's what I meant."

Come on, Felix, just keep your cool and leave no space for mistakes.

"So what did you want to tell me?" She turned around, trying but not succeeding in looking away from my lower abdomen.

"I came to—can I just do it later?" She asked me while stumbling over her words.

"No. I want you to tell me whatever it is right now." She could not. For what seemed like an eternity, all she did was stare at her feet.

"Cindy—"

''No, Mr. Felix."

"There you go again with that, Mr. Felix crap! Goodness, are you that naive?" I yelled at Cindy. I hated that such a smart woman like herself could not read what was written on the wall.

"I don't understand what you're trying to say," Cindy asked me.

"Of course, you don't get it; you're just a girl," I told her when the anger had finally escaped from me.

Just do it. Get rid of her; she is ruining you! I thought to myself as anger filled me, and the more I tried to rid myself of it, the worse it got.

"Cindy, just get out because you seem to be wasting my time."

"But sir—"

"Get out!" I yelled at Cindy, and I watched her walk out of my room, slowly shutting the door behind her. I sank onto my bed and ran my hands through my hair.

Some would say that I was a fool who could not get hold of my emotions. However, I could not help it; Cindy had a hold over me. I ran out of my room only to find Cindy walking down the steps, her back facing me.

"Cindy wait!" I called out to her, and she stopped in her tracks and turned to face me. For a moment, time stopped for the both of us.

''Yes, sir," Cindy answered.

The words struggled to leave my mouth, and we were both shaking with the need for Cindy. Tears burned behind my eyes because the thought of loving her and her not feeling the same killed every part of me, ripping me to pieces while I stood watching.

"I am sorry for everything that I just said to you," I apologized, not knowing what else to do at this moment and time.

"It is okay, sir; I understand," Cindy assured me, but I could see in her eyes that she was not.

''No, it's not okay! It's just that—you know there isn't even an excuse to explain my actions."

You are lying; tell her that she is the cause of all your sleepless nights and uncontrollable feelings.

''Well, I accept your apology, then. Goodnight sir"

"Don't go before."

"Before what, sir?" I could not hold it in any longer. I walked down the steps to meet her halfway.

"Before this," I stroked my fingers along the curve of her face, cuddled her face in my hands, and pulled her close to me. Like a massive collision, my lips crashed into hers. Every stroke of my tongue in her mouth felt like an electric thunderbolt. My hands traveled from her face to her shoulders to the rest of her body, and they explored further down, finding their way into her lacy bra.

The kiss felt like an eternity until I realized that her shirt was off and her jeans were slowly coming off as well. My towel slowly untangled itself from my waist, revealing a sneak peek at my v-line.

Out of breath but refusing to quit, I kissed deeper and with more passion than I have ever kissed any woman. We continued to kiss, feeding off each other's hunger.

I removed her bra, revealing her succulent, round breast that was ready for me. I cupped her left breast in my hand, and then my mouth sucked on it.

"Felix!" She called out my name, and the hissing effect rang in my ear, which drove my need for Cindy to its peak.

Cindy's POV

I could not believe myself, losing myself in my boss' arms like a mad woman. I felt every touch of his need for me. I wanted him. I felt him touch every part of me, but I did not stop him—I did not even try.

I shut my eyes, imaging and dreaming of the pleasures of having Felix at this moment. Somehow, what seemed like a dream turned into a nightmare because now the nightmare appeared before my eyes.

Flashback

"Come here, you little tramp; come to me." I crouched in the corner of the room against the wall, hoping that I could somehow disappear into it.

I could not bear looking at him—this big man looking down on me. The smirk on his face was sickening. I knew what he was going to do to me; he did it many times, and the more he took my body for his selfish pleasures, the more it sickened me. His face became redder, and his fist clenched. I was not surprised that he was ready to beat me again to get his way.

"Don't make me tell you to come here again!" The man told me, and I yelled out. I refused. He stood up from the bed and pulled me by my hair. I screamed, and he continued to drag me on and throw me onto his bed.

"Please don't please!" I cried, but none of my cries reached him at all. I could not forget that tooth. His gold incisor, which gleamed every time he wanted me for his selfish desires

"My dear, we are going to have so much fun together." He began removing my clothing, and I fought hard to stop him, but he was strong. He was too strong for me to stop him.

"Stop!" I yelled and kicked him.

Flashback ends.

"Please stop!"

"Cindy, snap out of it!" I opened my eyes, and Felix's face was the first that I saw. His eyes were filled with concern and pity. I quickly pushed him away and began to dress myself.

''Cindy, what's wrong?" Mr. Felix questioned me, and I continued putting on my clothes, ignoring him completely. ''Cindy, what's wrong? I'm asking you a question that requires an answer." I quickly turned towards him and faced him.

"There's nothing wrong with me," I answered him, my voice shaky from my experience. He then tightened his towel around his waist. Mr. Felix held both my shoulders and stared into my eyes.

"What did those men do to you, Cindy?" I looked into his eyes, and his pity turned into anger, as though he felt my pain.

"They—th—um," I tried explaining to him, but I did not know whether I was ashamed or scared that those men were somewhere, watching me and patiently waiting to grab me and send me back to that horrible place.

"Tell me, Cindy!" Mr. Felix yelled at me.

"I can't!" I yelled back. I wished I had the strength to tell him what had happened to me. He began to blur, and I realized that it was because of the tears in my eyes. I pushed him away from me and ran up the steps and into my room, slamming and locking the door behind me. I heard Mr. Felix knocking at my door, but I could not open it. He is the boss, and I am his slave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 168 27
I opened my eyes to see my childhood friend Kunle by my side as usual, with so much love and affection in his eyes but honestly I wish I didn't wake...
417K 25.3K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.2M 56.7K 41
Micheal Banes is the man who had it all. The money, the fame, the looks, he had power and even a nine month old daughter who he can't seem to raise...
11.3K 217 12
READ THE DAMN DESC!!! - Chaos grew and prospered where she walked, but not with him. She seemed calmer, less cold around him. Almost as if he was the...