Mr Barlow

By OllyDirectionTT5SOS

Not all information written in this fanfic is 100% correct, but hey that's why it's fiction, it's not real. S... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Happy Birthday!
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Merry Christmas!
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five

Chapter Eighteen

921 17 1
By OllyDirectionTT5SOS

About halfway in to the journey we were stuck in traffic, it wasn't actually that far away but Gary obviously knew what traffic would be like this time of day. We'd had the radio on in the background for the whole journey as we talked.

The song changed *du du du du du* "When the time grew near, for me to show my love." Gary reached to turn off the radio, I batted his hand away.

"No no Mr Barlow, we both know how much you love listening to yourself sing now don't we?" I asked him. He pouted at me and started to blush. "Pfft, who's the one blushing now then?" I teased him.

"Yes but, there's a very good reason as to why I'm blushing you see." I raised my eyebrow.

"Humour me." I asked.

"Well, I maybe have, sort of maybe wrote this about you." My mouth fell open.

"What?" I asked.

"Think about it, it wasn't long after we lost contact and really listen to the song, it's obviously about wanting forgiveness off someone, it was one way of getting it all off my chest I suppose." I was still speechless.

"Wow, Gary, it's - I mean wow, that's really nice." He was so nice, I mean I can't believe all this was happening, if this time a month ago someone was to say to me. "In a months time you'll be sitting in a car with Gary Barlow on the way to a charity event with him." I'd probably turn round and ask them if they were high.

About half an hour later we pulled into the car park of the hotel where it was being held, it looked beautiful from the outside, I couldn't even imagine what it was going to be like on the inside. It was nice being in a place where there wasn't any of the media following you around. Gary had told me earlier that day that it was a charity that he did a lot of work for so there wasn't going to be any other famous people apart from him which was also nice, being in a room full of normal, everyday, kind people because I'm sure that since I'd been spending time with Gary all I'd been doing was meeting one celebrity after another, none of which were living a normal life. He got out the car, ran round to my side and as usual opened the door for me, held out his hand for me and helped me out. He closed the door and just stood and looked at me again.

"What?" I asked giggling.

"I just can't get over how beautiful you look." The good thing about my blusher was that he couldn't see me blushing at all. He put his arm around my waist and guided me into the building.

We were welcomed by about half of the room, there was one man that caught my attention in particular, he seemed to have checked me out and he was very hot, much to Gary's annoyance. Gary constantly had females gorming and drooling over him, hanging on every word he said, why was he pissed when I got some attention, this best not end in another fight because I have no energy for that.

After the gorgeous meal and the speeches and fund raising was over, it was about just gone ten. I was sat at the bar by myself because Gary had to go toilet. When I was sat there, the man who was talking to me at the start of the night came over.

"Hey." He said to me over the music. I turned round and looked at him

"Hi." I replied.

"You came with Gary Barlow right?" He asked me.

"Yeah, but despite what the media are saying we're not together." I explained to him, I hadn't had very much to drink tonight because I didn't want a replay of the night at the club or even the night at Garys. I looked up and saw Gary getting very close to a woman across the room, oh, the media are going to love this.

"Aw okay, well that's good I er, think. Do you want to dance maybe?" He asked me, I looked over at Gary one last time, he hasn't drank tonight because he has to drive us home so I know he's not doing it because of that. I nodded, drank the last of my drink and walked over to the dance floor with this man.

"My names Dan by the way." He said.

"Katie" I replied back smiling. It was actually quite a slow song that was playing, he put both his hands on my waist and I put mine on his shoulders, in sort of a cringey kind of way. We both looked happy as the song changed to a nice lively song, we felt much more comfortable dancing to it, everything seemed to go so quickly while we were dancing.

I looked over to Gary, still up against that girl and still oblivious that I wasn't where he had left me. Ironically enough the next song to come on was 'Relight My Fire' Dan went from dancing to more grinding up against me, which was defiantly nice. I looked up and saw Gary looking for me, once he'd spotted me, he left the woman he was with and came over.

"I think it's time to go." He said, I just completely ignored him.

"Katie please." He pleaded with me.

"Fine." I responded.

"I'll call you tomorrow." I said to Dan as I winked and got pulled away by Gary. He said goodbye to a few probably important people and took me to the car. I sat in the back because I was once again annoyed with him.

"Why are you sitting back there?" He asked as he got in the car.

"Why did you have to do that?" I asked completely ignoring his question.

"Do what?" He asked looking confused.

"I was having a good time dancing with Dan and you seemed to be having fun with that woman, so why did you have to drag me away?" I dryly asked him.

"Because, I said I'd protect you, I didn't want you to get hurt, I was looking after you like I promised." He said and I sighed.

"Believe it or not, I can look after myself, I wasn't drunk, I knew what I was doing, I wasn't going to make that mistake again." I muttered as I looked out the window, the lights at this time are gorgeous.

"Kati-"

"No Gary, it's okay for you to ask girls out and talk to them, but not okay for me to do the same with men?" I snapped at him. "Look, can we just drop it, I really don't want another fight." I told him as I leaned my head against the window. Why have I been so tired recently, I thought falling asleep.

---

I surprisingly dreamt about a lot in the short time I was asleep going home but it was mostly about Gary.

"Katie wake up we're home." He said to me. I opened my eyes and turned round and he was sat next to me in the back.

"I hate arguing with you." I said putting my hand on his.

"I know, I hate it to, I'm sorry." He said smiling at me. I looked at him deep in the eyes causing the tension in the car to rise extremely.

"Don't ask any questions." I said to him.

"What?" He asked me.

"Didn't I just say not to ask questions." I moaned at him. I took my hand off his and moved closer to him, he just stared at me, I leaned in to him slightly my heart beating about 10 per second, I made sure he'd leaned in as well before I put my lips on his. The passion in the kiss was truly unliveable and indescribable. I eventually had to pull away to catch my breath.

"Katie, what are yo-" I cut him off.

"God sake Gary, what part of no questions are you not getting? If you want me to stop please just say. But no questions." I firmly told him.

"I don't want you to stop." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He lifted my chin up and kissed me, kissed me like no ones ever kissed me before. I moved myself around and eventually felt comfortable with my knees either side if his legs, our lips never leaving each others. He placed his hands on my waist keeping me in position, he moved his lips kissing my face down to my neck, he lightly kissed over the love bite he'd left not 48 hours ago.

He loved his lips just above it and started sucking my neck causing me to moan slightly. Why does he keep doing that? Once he'd stopped and leaned back against the back of the seat my heart beating so fast. It was getting seriously hot in here and the windows had started to steam up. I opened the door, climbed off him and climbed out as he watched me. I grabbed his hand.

"Lets take this inside, shall we?" I said as he smirked at me and nodded also climbing out. He closed the car door and locked it as I pulled him up the path getting the keys he'd gave me out my bag. Once we got to the door I noticed I was shaking slightly as I put the key in the hole, I swung the door open and threw my keys and bag on floor as Gary closed the door with his foot. I guided him over towards the sofa arm and pushed him down onto it, I climbed on him and started kissing him again.

He put his hands on the back of my knees and slowly slid them further up my legs, all the way up until they were on my butt, he'd pulled my dress up on the way. He squeezed my bum causing me to shriek a little as he turned us over causing us to fall -not far- off the sofa and so we lay on the floor. He left trails of kisses down my neck, over my boobs, over my dress and down to the top of my pants. He moved down a bit more and kissed me over my underwear making me moan slightly again, he used his finger to push them to the side a bit, I knew what he was going to do, but it still shocked me slightly when I felt him put his tongue inside of me.

"Gary..." I whispered and trailed off. His tongue moved around and around making me moan, he pushed it further in on each swirl, he some how managed to move him lip up and down running against me. I put one hand in his hair and pulled it and put my other hand on the sofa and squeezed the side of it as he continued licking me. After a few minutes I threw my head back.

"G, I'm so close to..." I trailed off causing him to take himself out of me. "Fuck sake Gary." I complained lifting my head to look at him, "Why did you stop? Why didn't you let me finish?" I complained again. He sat there and smirked at me.

"Wanted to remind you who's boss here." He said winking at me and standing up. "Now, shall we take this to the bedroom." He said putting a hand out for me, I nodded and grabbed his hand as he helped me up. He put his hands on my waist as he led me up the stairs kissing from one side of my neck, around the back, and to the other side. Once we got to the top of the stairs I turned round and grabbed his tie, I pulled him down the corridor, into the bedroom and over to the bed where I sat down and let him hover over me. He took of his suit jacket and rolled up his sleeves causing me to bite my bottom lip.

"Don't tell me you're one of those women that find men in suits hot." He frowned, I just nodded my head. "Don't bite your lip, it makes you'll look so irresistible." He moaned at me. I bit down in my lip even harder causing him to slam his lips to mine and replacing my tooth with his as he bit my lip. I fumbled with the buckle on his belt trying to undo it, Gary giggled at me, took his lips off mine, leaned up and undid it for me. I then attempted to unzip his trousers, I pulled off his belt with frustration at threw it on the floor.

"How come you were better at this when you were drunk?" He asked giggling at me. I frowned at him.

"No questions remember." I said. I eventually managed to unzip his trousers and pull them off. Gary then pulled my dress up, over my thighs, over my stomach, over my boobs and off over my head. He took his shirt and tie off by himself -probably best-, lay in between my legs and started kissing my stomach, I could feel his bulge on the side of my leg.

He moved his way up and up and on to my lips once again, his hands slid up my back and unclasped my bra and threw it on the floor. I managed to push off his boxers with my feet again causing me to smirk slightly at myself. He smiled in to the kiss at finally being released, he slid my pants off and kept kissing me. After a few minutes I felt him yet again smile into the kiss and interest himself into me without any warning, shocking me slightly but still causing me to moan. He moved slowly at first allowing me to adjust to him, he got quicker causing me to moan louder. It was more intense than the other night, had more passion in it. I had one hand fisting his hair and the other my nails digging in to his back and scratching.

"Gary." I whimpered as he got faster, I threw my head back and closed my eyes, moved my hips in time with his causing him to hit my spot every time. "Gary" I kept moaning his name, I could here grunts in the back of his throat just escaping his lips. "G, I'm so close..." I trailed off not wanting him to stop this time. I felt a knot in my stomach.

"Come on." He whispered in my ear sending me overboard.

"Fuck." I screamed leaving scratch marks down his back. He kissed me just under my ear as he released as well. He moved slowly a couple more times and pulled out. He sat there for a minute hovering over me, both our breathing heavy. He then climbed off me and put on his pants and threw over to me his shirt that I sleep it, I would have stood up and got my underwear but once again, Gary had left my legs to weak to stand up.

I put the shirt on and climbed under the covers. Not long after, Gary climbed in as well, I rolled round to face him, I could hardly see his face on the darkness but I could just see him smiling at me.

He put his arms around me and pulled me close, I muzzled my face into his chest and kissed it and told myself;

Don't mess it up this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 547 100
Gary Barlow fanfic, please don't hate me for this :( it's a bit mean and up and down but it will end!
21.8K 414 15
benley fanfic!😊
342 0 18
Hello! First of all, I just wanna let everyone know that this story was in fact written by my best friend and I when we were about 10! The reason I'm...
132 1 1
I wrote this Fan Fiction after I started summer vacation last week. I was gonna throw it away, but my friend told me not to because she liked iit, so...