One direction Preferences

Autorstwa LetMeMakeYouSmile1D

One Direction Preferences Więcej

One direction Preferences
1. How you met
2. Your twitter conversation
3. He calls you late at night (His P.O.V.)
4. He says he loves you for the first time
5. He finds out you cut / Have an eating disorder
6. Zayn-He has a breakdown and only want you. (His P.O.V.)
7. Louis-He has a breakdown and only want you (HIS P.O.V.)
8. Niall-He has a breakdown and only want you (HIS P.O.V.)
9. Harry-He has a breakdown and only want you (HIS P.O.V.)
10. Liam-He has a breakdown and only wants you (HIS P.O.V.)
11. He hits you
12. He stops you from attempting suicide
13. The silent treatment
14. He realises you're the one. (His P.O.V.)
15. He cheats on you (part 1)
16. He cheats on you (part 2)
17. He is furious and you calm him down.
18. You find out he cuts
19. You find out he cuts. (HIS P.O.V.)
A/N PLEASE HELP ME?
20. You do a twitcam
21. He wakes you up
22. He calls you his wife, but you're not married or engaged
23. He talk to one of the boys about how he loves you. (HIS P.O.V)
24. He tells you he wants to quit the band.
25. He thinks you're cheating on him.
26. He hears you sing for the first time. (HIS P.O.V)
27. You have a fight and make up.
28. You're depressed and he makes it better. (HIS P.O.V.)
29. He has a nightmare. (HIS P.O.V.)
30. He wants your attention. (HIS P.O.V.)
31. You leave him turned on.
32. He destracts you while studying.
33. He admits that he likes you.
34. The fans see you with a baby.
35. He sings for you. (His P.O.V.)
36. You don't believe in marriage.
37. You ask what he sees in you.
38. He gets jealous of another band member.
39. He gets jealous of another band member. (HIS P.O.V.)
40. I hate you.
41. You're on your period.
42. You cheat with him. (HIS P.O.V.)
43. You're mine. (HIS P.O.V.)
45. You talk in Dutch and he doesn't understand you. (HIS P.O.V.)
46. He likes you but you don't feel the same way.
47. You're his celebrity crush.
48. There's something on your face.
49. Some guy flirts with you and he gets jealous.
50. You have a panic attack.
51. Lovebites.
52. You don't think you're good enough.
53. He turns you on and then leaves.
54. He tries to make you smile.
55. You don't think you're good enough. (His P.O.V.)
56. Revenge (of leaving him turned on.)
57. ''I'm pregnant''
58. I like that
59. You join him to an award show.
60. He writes you a song (His P.O.V.)
authors note
authors note

44. He sees you naked for the first time. (HIS P.O.V.)

22.3K 153 0
Autorstwa LetMeMakeYouSmile1D

Zayn:

I laid on the bed with my eyes closed. (Y/N) said she would be in the shower but I didn't have the energy to get up and join her. I couldn't sleep so I opened my eyes and right at that moment (y/n) came out of the bathroom. She had her towel wrapped loosely around her. Her hair was falling down her face as she walked over to the closet. I smiled as she let her towel fall and I could see her bum. ''I know that you're looking, you know.'' she chuckled and made me laugh. ''Well.. You're adorable.'' I said and couldn't take my eyes of off her. She turned around, still naked. ''See something you like?'' she said and I nodded. ''Come and get me.'' she smiled and so I did.

Louis:

(Y/N) was in the shower and I knew she hated it when I entered the bathroom when she was showering. But I really needed to go to the toilet and Niall sat on the one downstairs. I opened the bathroomdoor and laughed at the sound of her voice. ''LOU IF YOU COME IN I WILL KILL YOU!'' she shouted. ''But baby! I need the bathroom and Niall is downstairs.'' I whined and she laughed. ''Okay.'' she said. I was washing my hands when I saw her walk out of the shower. I tried not to look but she noticed it. ''You can look.'' she said laughing. I turned around and looked at her, it made me smile. ''Like it?'' she chuckled and I nodded. I bit my lip as she came closer. ''Baby..'' she said and kissed me. This was gonna be fun. :)

Niall:

I came home after a long day and wanted to get changed. So I walked upstairs into the bedroom. I pulled my shirt of and walked into the walk-in-closet. '"AHHH NIALL!'' (Y/N) shouted. ''You scared me to death!'' she said and began to laugh as if nothing was happening. ''You're naked.'' I said and she laughed even harder. ''So? Do I need to get some clothes on?'' she said and walked over to my shirts. ''NOOO!'' I shouted and ran over to her. ''You're beautiful.'' I whisperd as I pulled her closer. She blushed and looked at my chest. ''I know what you want.'' I whisperd and took off my pants. She blushed even more and I laughed. ''Are we even now?'' I asked her and she nodded. ''We are.'' she said and kissed me.

Liam:

I woke up and walked over to the bathroom, not knowing (y/n) was in there. We were only datng for a few months so everything was new for both of us. I was brushing my teeth when (y/n) walked out of the shower. She acted like nothing happened. I looked at her from head to toe and she noticed. ''What is it Liam?'' she whisperd and turned to me. ''Can I try something?'' I asked her and she nodded. I pulled of my shirt and she bit her lip. I continued with my pants and I saw something change in her eyes. The hesitation changed into lust. I walked closer to her and she fold her arms around my neck. She kissed me and I pulled her closer. ''Liam?'' she said. ''Yeah?'' I smiled at her. ''I'm ready.'' she said and I looked at her. ''Are you sure?'' I asked her and she nodded. ''I love you so much. Please?'' she whisperd and I nodded. ''Okay. I love you to.'' I said. This was gonna be our first time.

Harry:

''Baby can you do something for me?'' I asked (y/n) one day and she nodded. ''Sure what do you need?'' she smiled at me. ''Could you.. like.. undress for me?'' I whisperd. She laughed and stood up. ''So you want me to undress?'' she laughed and I nodded. ''Okay.'' she said and pulled her shirt off. ''Harry?'' she said and I looked at her. ''I need some help.'' she said and I stood up. I walked over to her and she grabbed my shirt. ''You're gonna join me.'' she smiled. She pulled my shirt off and I pulled her closer. ''We can't go back now.'' I whisperd in her ear. ''I know. I wasn't planning on doing that.'' she whisperd back. I undid her pants and she stepped out of it. She did the same with mine and smiled. A few seconds later we were completely naked. ''See anything you like?'' she laughed and I bit my lip. ''You bet.'' I whisperd and pulled her closer. No, there was no going back now.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

208K 2.3K 89
Just some one direction preferences :)
537K 3.8K 151
a range of one direction preferences to fill your little fangirl heart
39.7K 275 48
I've never done this before don't hate me! This will be One Direction preferences and imagines written by myself unless told otherwise <3