16. He cheats on you (part 2)

Harry:

Harry sat up quickly what caused the girl to fall. ''Ouch, what the heck?'' she said hurt. ''Babe'' Harry said. I just looked at him. ''What are you doing home?'' he asked like nothing happened. ''Apparently packing my stuff.'' I said and went to the closet to get my stuff. Harry stood up and grabbed my arm. ''Let me go.'' I whisperd. Harry looked at me, his eyes full off tears. ''Why would you say that? That hurts.'' he whisperd. I turned around, shocked. ''It hurt?'' I said sarcasticly. ''You know what hurt? SEEING MY BOYFRIEND FUCKING ANOTHER GIRL.'' My voice broke and I collapsed on the floor. The girl already got away. I was crying my eyes out. Harry sat on the floor and hugged me. I let him, to weak to ressist. ''Babe, It's gonna be okay.'' he whisperd. I shook my head. ''Please let me go. I don't want to be here.'' I whisperd back. His tears fell on my shoulder. ''Please stay.'' he pulled me closer. ''I won't do it ever again. I love you so much. I promise.'' He kissed me softly. I gave in. ''Last change Styles.'' I sighed. His face lit up and he kissed me again. ''I won't screw it up.'' he smiled. ''You better not.'' I smiled back. He kept his promise.

Louis:

''WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DO YOU WANT LOUIS?'' He was shocked. ''I just.. want to know.. what you're doing..'' he whisperd. ''Packing.'' I said simply. ''But why? Where are you going?'' he asked quietly. ''Why? Maybe because you are in love with someone else. Because you text Lorrie all the fucking time. I'm so done Louis.'' I said calmly. His face went pale. I turned back around and continued packing. ''Baby?'' I heard him whisper in my ear while he put his arms around my waist. I tried to get away but it didn't work. He turned me around and kissed me. He pulled away and said: ''Now you can't say you didn't feel anything.'' I looked at him and shook my head. ''Louis.. I don't know.'' I whisperd. ''It won't happen again baby, I love you.'' I looked at him. ''Promise?'' I whisperd. He nodded. I smiled and kissed him. Everything was like before.

Niall:

''Far.. away?'' his voice broke. I looked at him. His eyes were red and tears slid down his face. ''Niall, don't do this to me.'' I whisperd. He looked at me and cried even more. Guilt overwhelmed me. I walked over to him and hugged him. He hugged back quickly. I collapsed on the floor and took him with me. We sat there, on the floor, crying our eyes out. ''I'm so.. sorry.'' he managed to get out. I hugged him tighter. ''Please.. Marry me?'' he whisperd. I pulled away and looked at him. ''What did you just say?'' I asked him confused. Niall got down to one knee and looked at me. ''(Y/N) You're the one for me. This wasn't suppose to happen. I wanted to propose tonight. You light up my world. You are the missing piece in my puzzle. You make everything better. I want you to be with me 'till death. Please marry me?'' He looked at me with watery, big, blue eyes. I nodded. A smile spread across his face as he slid a ring on my finger. He kissed me and cuddled into me. We laid like that for the whole night.

Zayn:

I laid on the bed, crying. I heard a knock on the door and than I heard Zayn: ''Boo, open the door please?'' I sighed. ''No, and don't call me boo.'' I said. ''But I love you.'' he said. ''You don't love me. If you loved me, you wouldn't have cheated.'' I cried. The door flew open and Zayn came in. ''You're wrong. I do love you.'' he said. I turned my back to him and closed my eyes. ''Boo?'' Zayn whisperd as he laid down next to me and put his arm around my waist. I couldn't help but turn around and cuddle up into his chest. I cried a little. ''I hate to see you cry.'' He whisperd as he pulled me closer. ''Well.. It's your own fault.'' I whisperd. ''I know, I'm so sorry.'' he whisperd back. ''I forgive you.'' I said quietly. ''Good. I love you.'' he smiled and pulled me even closer. ''I love you to.'' We spend the rest of the night cuddling and talking.

Liam:

''(Y/N) open the door.'' I heard Liam yell. I opened the door and looked at Liam. He was shocked at my expression. Hate and pain was written all over my face. ''What do you want? Want to make it worse?'' I snapped at him. His face turned sad. ''No.. I want to make it better.'' he whisperd. I laughed sarcastically. ''Like that is going to happen.'' I snapped. He pulled me in for a hug. ''LET ME GO!'' I screamed. He didn't let me go but just pulled me closer. After a while I calmed down. ''Calm?'' Liam asked me. I nodded. ''I'm so sorry. I didn't want her. I just.. I was so mad at you. You have been bitchy at me the whole week. I tried my best to cheer you up but nothing works.'' he sighed. ''I'm so sorry.. I love you. I'm sorry I was so bitchy.'' I whisperd. ''I forgive you. Will you forgive me to?'' he asked. I nodded. The rest of the day we watched toystory and laughed at each other.