34. The fans see you with a baby.

Liam:

Liam and I were walking in the park with my little niece Hannah. My sister asked me to watch her because she had to work. Liam and I agreed because we loved to spend time with Hannah. The little girl was laughing at Liam as he carried her and swung her around. I smiled at the picture, it was so cute. Suddenly my phone buzzed, letting me know that I was mentioned on twitter. I JUST SAW (Y/N) AND LIAM WITH A BABY! WHAT?!  I lauged at the tweet. ''Liam, look.'' I said as I showed him the tweet. He laughed. After that I tweeted: ''Hi guys, that little girl you saw Liam and me with, it was my niece! Liam and I aren't parents ;p'' 

Zayn:

Zayn and I were watching his little godson, Jerry. I sat on the couch watching as Zayn laid on the ground playing with the baby. I took a picture and posted it on twitter with the text: ''Look at my 2 guys :)'' Little did I know, the fans would take it the wrong way. Zayn and I were putting Jerry down for a nap when Zayn's phone went. ''Hi? ... Oh mom! ... Nope ... Why would you think that? ... Oh no, we are watching Jerry ... Okay! ... Love you to, bye!'' I laughed at the face he made. ''What was that?'' I asked him. ''My mom read on twitter that we have a kid.'' he chuckled. I laughed, knowing what he meant.

Harry:

Harry and I were babysitting Lux but Harry had to go to the studio unexpected. So I was left alone with Lux. I didn't really mind, I kinda saw it as a training for when we had our own kids. Lux laughed as I tickled her tummy. I smiled at the laughing little baby, she was so cute. Suddenly my phone buzzed. Harry♡: Hi baby, sorry I needed to go. How are my two girls? :) xx I smiled when I read it. ''Look Luxie! Uncle Harry texted us!'' I squealed at Lux, which made her laugh even more. I toke her in my arms and made a picture. I opened my twitter and uploaded it. ''Look @HarryStyles , We are having fun! :) xx'' Not long after #HarryAnd(Y/n)HaveAFamily trended.

Niall:

''Are you hungry? Yes you are! Yes you are!'' Niall said to Theo as he hugged the little baby. ''Ni, he just ate.'' I laughed. ''Well, he needs to grow!'' he smiled as he watched Theo rub his eyes. ''(Y/N) come here! It's so cute!'' he yelled. I laughed and walked over to them. I plopped on the couch and took Theo in my arms. He fell asleep in my arms. ''Can I take a picture?'' Niall asked, I nodded. He took a picture and posted it on twitter. ''Look how cute! I love them! :)''  His mentions went crazy. All of the fans asked if we had a child. I laughed as Niall read it out loud. ''Just tell them it's Theo.'' I smiled. ''Okay, but I do really want to have kids with you.'' he smiled.

Louis:

''Thank you so much (y/n)!'' Louis mom said. ''No worries! I love the little kid.'' I smiled as I took over the little baby that was sleeping in her arms. ''I gotta go, bye!'' she said and went away. I walked into the livingroom with the sleeping baby in my arms. A few hours later, Louis came in. ''HI BABY!'' he yelled. ''Hi Lou! Your mom asked me to watch Lucy.'' I said. Lucy was the kid of a friend of his mom. ''Oh, look how cute you two are! Come let's take a picture together!'' he smiled. And so we did. After he took the picture, Louis posted it on Instagram. ''My baby and me with Lucy :)'' ''But what if they think it's our kid?'' I laughed when I said it. ''Well, they have to get used to it, because you are gonna be the mommy of my kids.'' he smiled and kissed me.