58. I like that

Louis:

Louis and I had been dating for over a year now. We were happy, at first, but lately we were having more fights and it drove us apart. One day when we were just sitting on the couch, Louis sighed. ''What is it?'' I asked him. He shrugged. ''I was just thinking.'' I turned my attention to him and he looked at me. ''Thinking about?....'' ''Us..'' he whisperd. ''What were you thinking?'' I whisperd, trying not to sound scared. ''Well.. you know it hasn't been easy between us lately.'' I looked at him but didn't say anything. ''I was just wondering how we could fix it.'' he said as he looked into my eyes. ''And?..'' I whisperd. ''I... I just don't know.'' he whisperd back. A tear slid down my face. ''Don't cry (y/n).'' he said as he took my hand. ''I don't want us to seperate.'' I cried. ''I don't want that either, but we have to do something about this.'' Louis said as he took my face in his hands. ''I have an idea. We can just work on our relationship and in a few weeks, we will see if anything changed. If yes, that's great. If no, we will deal with it then. But let's work on it, on us.'' Louis looked at me and smiled softly. ''Okay.. I like that.'' I said as I sighed with relief. ''I love you'' he said as he kissed me softly. ''I love you.''

Niall:

Niall and I weren't dating for that long, like six months or something. I never met his family, there just wasn't that much time left between his work and my study. I am studying to become a doctor, so it takes up a lot of my time. When we finally have some time, we like to spend it with just the two of us. Lately I have been thinking about asking him about his family. I know he misses them and he wants to see them soon. So, I decided to ask him when he came home. I was cooking dinner in the kitchen when he came in. ''Hi babe.'' he said as he kissed my cheek. ''Hi love.'' I said as I turned around to hug him. ''How was your day?'' I smiled as his face lit up. ''It was so cool. We got to meet Kanye and Beyoncé. I was really nervous, but they were so cool (y/n)!'' He was so happy. ''Good. I'm glad you've had so much fun.'' He smiled. "So.. I have been thinking.'' he began. ''Yes?'' I said as I turned back to the food. ''Maybe you could meet my family tomorrow? We don't have to if you don't want to but..''  I turned around. ''Ofcourse I want to! I would really like that.'' He smiled and came closer to me. ''Good, I will call them.'' he said and kissed me. 

Harry:

It had been months since Harry and I went out on a date night. We were so busy with live, i guess. ''Harry.'' I yelled trough the house as I was doing my hair in the bathroom. ''Yeah?'' I heard from somewhere, not so far. Soon after he came walking into the bathroom. ''Can we please, please, go out tonight?'' I looked at him as he laughed. ''Ofcourse we can.'' he said and I smiled. ''Oh... wait... No. I have to be at the studio tonight.'' he said. ''Again? But we never go out anymore.. I miss the time we went out to the movies or to dinner. We haven't done that in months Harry!'' I tried to stay calm. ''(Y/N) you know I would love to go out with you, but I can't help it that I need to work. We could go tomorrow. I promise that I will make time for you and we can go out and just enjoy each other. Okay?'' he said as he took my hands. I pouted. ''Okay, I would like that.'' I smiled as he kissed my head.

Zayn:

THE Zayn Malik single again? WE have all the details on this, page 25. I chuckled as I opened the magazine to page 25. Zayn Malik single again.. He had been my 'celebrity crush' since I was 15. Well, now six years later, he still is. But I will never meet him anyway, since he is famous and I am just... You know.. Me.. I went to a few concerts, but hey, what are the chances that he sees you there, in that crowd. Not that big of a chance. My phone buzzed, shaking me out of my thoughts. Hi! Are you ready to hit the town? Be at your house in five! xx My best friend Suzie and I had agreed to go out tonight. I finished my make-up and looked at myself one more time. I looked okay, i guess. A few hours later me and Suzie were dancing in the club, when a somebody bumped against me. ''Oh sorry!'' I heard someone say. ''No wor-..'' I stopped as I saw who it was. THE Zayn Malik? This can't be true. Me? Meeting THE Zayn Malik? I recovered myself. ''No worries. It's crowded in here.'' I smiled at him, he smiled back. What a gorgeous smile.. ''It sure is. What about you let me buy you a drink?'' he said and I smiled again. ''Sure, let me just tell my friend.'' I told Suzie what happened and then went to meet up with Zayn at the bar. ''So.. You come her often?'' he said. ''Not that often, just tonight.'' I said and took a sip off my drink. ''You should come with me once.'' he smiled at me. ''With you? Where?'' ''Just out.. Like on a... date?'' he smiled as he blushed. ''I would like that.'' I smiled and we ordered another drink.

Liam:

Liam and I were at a pet store to look for a pet. We didn't really know which one it would be, but we would just look today. ''So, what kind of animal are you thinking about?'' he asked as he took my hand. ''Hmm.. I don't know.. Maybe a pig?'' I laughed when I saw his face. ''Let's not get a pig...'' he laughed. ''What would you like then?'' I said. We stopped to look at some bunnies. ''Maybe one of those. It looks like you, so cute.'' he said as he pointed at the bunny. ''You're calling me a bunny?'' I laughed. ''Maybe not the best choice. But hey, I didn't call you a pig or anything.'' he laughed and kissed my head. ''No, glad you didn't.'' I laughed and pulled him in for a kiss. ''Maybe we should think about it a little more and discuss this some more.'' he smiled. ''I think that is a great idea.'' We walked out of the store. ''Shall we go get something to eat?'' I said as we walked a little further. ''I would like that.'' he said and kissed me again.