56. Revenge (of leaving him turned on.)

Zayn:

''(Y/N)'' Zayn said randomly one night. ''Huh'' I said, distracted because of the film we were watching. ''Do you remember that one night? That horrible, terrific night?'' he said dramatically. ''What are you talking about?'' I laughed at him. ''Maybe I'll have to refresh your memory then.'' he whisperd in my ear. It drove shivers all over my back. Zayn pushed me down on to the couch gently and laid down on top of me. ''Zayn..'' I whisperd. ''Shhhh..'' he said as he kissed my lips. His lips moved from my lips to my neck. His hands slid under my shirt. In one move he removed it. ''Zayn!'' I gasped. He smirked. ''Just relax (y/n). Let me guide you.'' he said and kissed my naked stomach. My desire grew by the second. Then suddenly he stopped. ''I'm gonna go get some food.'' he said and walked out. Yeah, I remembered the night he was talking about now..

Louis:

A few nights ago I got my revenge on Louis. I turned him on and then left. He was stunned. I knew he would take revenge to but I had to much fun. ''Love, Liam asked us to go to dinner with him and Sophia.'' Louis said. ''Okay, let me go get dressed and we can go.'' I said and he nodded. A few minutes later I was ready. ''I'm ready, let's go.'' In the middle of dinner I felt Louis's hand creep up my leg. I took his hand and put it on the table after giving him a firm look. ''So (y/n), we should go shopping this week'' Sophia said and I nodded. Louis's hand creeped up my leg again, it reached my thigh. I took a sharp breath as he began to creep higher. ''That sounds nice Sophia. Louis can we talk for a minute?'' I said and stood up, Louis followed me. ''What the heck are you doing!?'' I hissed at him. ''Payback is a bitch.'' he said and walked away.

Niall:

Niall and I were at his parent's house for the week. I loved it there, his parents were so loving and wonderful. We were watching tv with everyone when Niall said: ''(Y/N), shall we go take a shower and go to bed?'' I nodded and there we went. I was already showering for a while when Niall came into the shower. Before I could turn around to look at him he pushed me against the wall. ''Niall, what are you..'' I began. ''No, (y/n), now it's my turn.'' he whisperd in my ear. I shivered at his touch. His hands slid down to my hips and he pulled me closer to him. ''It's your turn to do what?'' I smirked. ''This.'' he whisperd in my ear and his hand slide down to my innerthigh. When I finally gave in he stopped and stepped out of the shower. ''What the.. Ni?'' I muttered. ''It's difficult, isn't it?'' he smirked and left.

Harry:

Harry and I just got home from a movie night with the boys. He had been touching me all night. ''Come.'' he said as he pulled me up the stairs. When we were in the bedroom he pushed me onto the bed. ''What do you want?'' he asked as he pushed me down onto the bed. ''You.'' I whisperd. ''Louder.'' he demanded. ''You. I want you.'' I said louder. He kissed me roughly. ''Well, we'll see, won't we.'' he smirked. I didn't know what he meant but my attention was.. let's just say.. divided. He pulled my shirt over my head and removed my bra. My breathing became irregular. ''Having a hard time (y/n)?'' he smirked again. I glared at him. His head went down my stomach. ''Oh baby, you're into this, aren't you?'' he said and kissed below my stomach. ''Too bad.'' he said and pulled away. ''Harry!?'' I said stunned. ''Payback's a bitch (y/n).''

Liam:

Liam and I were watching a movie when I felt his hand going down to my boob. I coughed and put his hand back where it was. A few minutes later he did it again. I sighed and put his hand back again. A moment later his hand went directly to my boob. ''Liam, stop.'' I said. ''Why? You know you want to..'' he whisperd in my ear. He pulled my hair away from my neck and kissed it. I gave in. His hands slid down my body. He slowely removed my pants and then his pants. ''Liam..'' I whisperd. He kissed me again and stood up. He removed his shirt. Just when I thought he was about to come back to me, he walked to the bathroom. ''Liam? Why?'' I said as I followed him. ''Remember dinner with everyone?'' he smiled at me. I glared at him and eventually smiled. ''You're mean.'' I laughed and kissed him. ''I know. Let's shower. Maybe something will happen afterwards..'' he smiled and winked at me.