50. You have a panic attack.

Harry:

''Baby? Baby?'' I heard Harry yell above the crowd but I couldn't awnser. I was claustrophobic and just now we got mobbed by fans. ''(Y/N)?! BABY WHERE ARE YOU?!'' I heard Harry yell. My breathing became heavier. Oh no. Here comes the panic attack. Finally the fans left me alone and I slid down to the floor. Harry freed himself of the fans and looked for me. When he found me he ran towards me. ''Are you okay?'' he asked worried. I shook my head. ''I.. I can.. I can't breath..'' I said inbetween gasps. Harry put one hand on my back. ''Calm down. I'm here. Breath in slowely and breath out.'' he said and I calmed down. ''Well that was fun.'' I said sarcastically. Harry laughed. ''I love you.''

Niall:

''No.. No.. NOOO!'' I yelled as the guy tried to shoot Niall. Suddenly someone was shaking me. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Niall. ''Baby, are you okay?'' he whisperd. ''No.'' I whisperd back. He pulled me in to a hug and tried to calm me down but it wouldn't work. My breathing became heavier and I couldn't breath. ''Ni.. Nia.'' I tried and he noticed. ''Oh my god.'' he said but calmed himself down. ''Okay, (Y/N) look at me. Inhale, 2, 3. Slowely exhale. It's gonna be just fine. I'm here, we'll get trough this together.'' He said. My eyes nearly closed. ''NO, Baby look at me. Don't close your eyes. Look at me.'' Niall kept saying. A few minutes later my breathing became slower. Relief crossed over Niall's face. ''Thank you.'' I whisperd. ''No problem baby.'' he said and kissed me.

Louis:

Louis and I laid on the couch just watching tv. I haven't told him I have had a lot of panic attacks lately. I just couldn't help it, they just came up out of nowhere. Suddenly his hand slid down to my waist and he started tickling me. ''NO Lou-'' I said and laughed. A few minutes later I could feel the attack come. ''Louis! Stop! Please!'' I said inbetween laughter. But it was to late. I couldn't breath and Louis noticed it. ''Oh my god, (Y/N)? What's happening?!'' he panicked. By now I was hyperventilating. Louis grabbed my hand. ''(Y/N) Look at me. Everthing's gonna be okay. Just breath with me okay?'' he said and so I tried. It helped and a few minutes later my breathing was normal again. ''Why didn't you tell me?'' Louis asked me while he played with my hand. ''I didn't want you to worry.'' I whisperd. ''Next time tell me. You could have died.'' he said and looked at me. I nodded. ''I love you Lou.'' 

Zayn:

Zayn and I were out clubbing. Alcohol was flooding and the crowd started to grow. ''Zayn I want to go!'' I shouted over the music but he couldn't hear me. I pulled on is shirt. He looked down at me and bent over. ''What did you say?'' he shouted. ''I need to go! I can't-'' I was pulled down by some guy. Zayn pushed everyone out of his way trying to safe me. It was to late. I laid on the ground grabbing my chest, trying to get some air. But I failed. I blacked out. Half an hour later I woke up. ''Zayn?'' I crooked out and he looked down. ''Boo! You're awake!'' he shouted quietly. ''What happened?'' I whisperd. ''You were having a panic attack and blacked out because you couldn't get any air.'' he said, worry was written all over his face. ''I'm okay now.'' I whisperd and closed my eyes again. ''Sleep tight.'' I heard Zayn say and fell fast asleep.

Liam:

We were out shopping when someone suddenly spotted Liam. ''Li, I think someone saw us.'' I said to him. ''Let's go.'' he said but we were to late. A large group of girls came running towards us. ''LIAM! (Y/N)! OMG!'' they yelled. Liam and I were drifted apart and I was mobbed by the larger part of the group. ''OH MY GOD! HOW IS IT TO BE HIS GF?'' ''WE LOVE YOU!'' they yelled at me and I panicked. My breathing became heavy and I fell down to the floor. The girls noticed and ran over to Liam. ''LIAM THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH (Y/N)!'' As soon as he heard that, he came running towards me. He kneeled down next to me and helped me to sit up. ''Baby calm down. It's okay. Just breath slowely. I'm here.'' he said. All the girls watched in amazement how Liam helped me and how I got calm. ''Are you okay?'' he asked me and I nodded. ''I'm fine. Thanks.'' I said. ''Let's just go.'' he said. At the end of the day #LiamIsAHero and #ThankGod(Y/n)HasLiam trended.