5. He finds out you cut / Have an eating disorder

Liam:

I was at Liam's house. We were dating for 3 years now and I loved him till death. Tough I haven't told him my darkest secret. I cut when I was 14 years old and I got addicted. It stopped a year ago when I turned 19. The scars were still visible. I never told Liam because I wouldn't want him to worry. Today I decided it was time to tell him. I texted Liam: Babe, I have a problem.  He immediatly texted me back: What is it baby? Can I help you? I sighed. It was time, I convinced myself. I need to tell you something. Can you come home? I'm at your house. Liam texted back: Ofcourse baby!! I'll be there in ten. I sighed and walked to the bathroom. Ten minutes later I heard the door open and close. ''(Y/N)?'' Liam yelled. I walked downstairs and said: ''Yeahh Liam I'm here.'' Liam turned around and hugged me. I led him to the living room and sat him down on the couch. ''(y/n) tell me.'' he said confused. ''Okay don't freak out.'' Liam nodded confused. ''So.. When I was 14 I cut myself. I was so depressed and I wasn't healthy. It stopped when I turned 19. Nobody ever knew. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to you get worried. If you want to break up with me now, I understand. I'm so sorry.'' I said quietly. I looked into Liam's eyes. Tears formed. ''I had no idea. Do you still do it?'' he asked. ''No. I want to sometimes. I just can't.'' I confessed. ''Baby if you ever feel the urge to do it again just talk to me. I will help you.'' he said and kissed me softly. I nodded and cuddled up to his chest. We just stayed like that and talked for hours.

Louis:

I came home after a long day at work. I walked trough the door and an overwhelming smell met my nose. I walked into the kitchen to see Louis coocking dinner. ''Louis?'' I asked. He turned around with a big smile on his face. ''Beautiful!!'' he screamed. ''I made dinner. It's ready. Have a seat.'' he smiled. I took a seat at the set table. I thought to myself: ''No he made dinner. I was going to lose weight. Fuck what am I gonna do?'' ''Babe?'' Louis said a little louder. I woke up out my thoughts. ''Sorry.. what?'' I asked. ''How was your day?'' he asked while he scooped my plate full with lasagna.  I looked at the lasagna and counted the calories. ''It was fine baby. And yours?'' I muttered. ''Good! Eat please?'' he said sweetly. I ate and ate, untill I was full. I said to Louis I had to go to the bathroom. He looked at me weird but didn't say anything.  I was in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I thought I was ugly and fat. I took my toothbrush and shoved it up my throat. I throw up all the food. Louis came barging in. ''Babe.. What happe-''  he looked at me and than at the toothbrush in my hand. He cried. ''Why would you do that (y/n). You're perfect.'' he cried even more. ''I'm sorry, I won't do it again.I promise.'' I said quietly. ''Okay.'' Louis smiled and hugged me. I kept my promise, I never did it again.

Niall:

I was baking a cake for my boyfriend Niall, when he came walking into the kitchen. He sat on the kitchen counter for a few minutes when suddenly I felt a bucket of water coming over my head. ''NIALL WHAT THE HELL!'' I yelled. Niall laughed his ass off. ''I.. I'm so sorry babe. I just had to.'' He said in between laughin. I laughed with him. ''Now I'm totally wet Nialler.'' I pouted. ''Well then we have to remove your shirt, don't we?'' he said smiling. ''Or.. we could do this!'' I said as I poured water over him as well. He looked shocked at me. ''Well than I have to remove your shirt. won't I?'' I said with a smile. I pulled his shirt of and he laughed at me. ''Your turn.'' he said. I suddenly pulled away, immediately serious. ''No.'' I said without laughing. Niall looked at me confused. ''Babe what is it? Are you afraid of me?'' he said with hurt in his eyes. ''No I'm not afraid of you.'' I said. He tried to grab my arm but I moved back. ''You are..'' he said almost crying. ''No Nialler. I'm not, really.'' I said with a feeling of guilt. He grabbed my arm and pulled my sleeve up before I could do anything. He gasped and I collapsed on the floor crying. ''(y/n).. what did you do?'' he asked hurt. I didn't say anything. I just looked at him, crying. He was crying to. He took a deep breath and said: ''Okay. You don't have to talk but promise me you won't do it ever again. If you ever feel like you should than talk to me.'' I nodded. He carried me to bed and cuddled into me. We soon fell asleep cuddled in to each other.

Harry:

I noticed Harry looking at me differently the last week. Maybe because I lost some weight. Well, a lot of weight. Harry was also carefuller with me. I hated it, so I decided to confront him about it. I heard the door slam shut and Harry walked in. ''Hi babe.'' he said. ''Hi Harry.'' I said to him. He knew something was up because I only called him Harry when something was wrong. ''What's wrong?'' he said, he was immediately by my side. ''I noticed you are more careful and you look at me different. So the real question is: What the fuck is wrong with you?!'' I almost shouted at him. His expresion changed. A bit of anger came running trough his face. ''You wanna know?'' he said threatening. I nodded. ''I AM FUCKING SICK OF THIS. I DON'T WANT TO BE CAREFULL WITH YOU. I WANT TO BE ROUGH LIKE WE ALWAYS DO. BUT I CANT (Y/N). YOU THROW UP YOUR FOOD WHEN YOU JUST EAT IT. YOU'RE TREATHING YOURSELF BAD AND I DON'T LIKE IT.'' he screamed at me. I looked at him shocked. How did he know? ''How did you know?'' I whisperd, looking down at my hands. ''Oh come on (y/n). How am I not supposed to notice you're thinner. You look like you're about to break when I touch you.'' he said softer. ''Promise me you'll eat.'' he said looking into my eyes. ''I promise.'' I whisperd. ''Good. When you put on a bit of weight we can be rough again.'' he winked. ''Now let's eat.'' I said with a smile. He came after me and we ate a lot that night.

Zayn:

I was tired. Tired of the hate I got because I was dating Zayn. Tired of the endless fights I had with Zayn. Tired of everything. Zayn was at the studio and wouldn't be back for another hour, at least, so I thought. I was in the bathroom cutting myself once again. I was crying. Suddenly I heard the door slam. ''(Y/N) BOO WHERE ARE YOU?'' I heard Zayn shout. ''UPSTAIRS I'LL BE DOWN IN A SEC.'' I yelled back. I cleaned up the cuts and went downstairs. Zayn sat on the couch. I walked towards him. He grabbed my wrist and I winced in pain. ''What is it? Did I hurt you?'' Zayn asked worried. I smiled at him weakly. ''No boo, you didn't.'' I said quietly. ''I did. I saw it.'' he said. He wanted to pull my sleeve up but I pulled my arm away. ''(y/n) what the hell? Let me take a look. It's bleeding.'' he said worried. I looked at my wrist. My sleeve was turning a shade of red. I collapsed on the floor and cried. Zayn grabbed my wrist and pulled up my sleeve. He gasped. He didn't say anything but pulled me up and dragged me to the bathroom. He looked at me with pain in his eyes as he cleaned up my cuts. I cried the whole time. When he was done he looked at me and said: ''So do you wanna tell me?'' I nodded. I told him the whole story and promised him I wouldn't do it ever again. He promised he would be there for me and that we wouldn't fight that much anymore. We both kept our promises and ended up as a happy family.