27. You have a fight and make up.

Niall:

''WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY THAT!'' Niall yelled at me as I sighed. ''I didn't mean it like that, Ni.'' I said and rolled my eyes as he yelled again. ''WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT ANYWAY?!.'' I sighed again. I told my friend about a fight Niall and I had, but he took it the wrong way. I told her he drove me crazy, and he heard us. ''Niall, calm down. I didn't mean that.'' I said. He plopped down on the couch and threw his head in his hands. ''Do I really drive you crazy? Should I leave?'' he whisperd. ''No, I was just really mad. I'm sorry. We should have talked it out before I went to her.'' Niall sighed as he looked at me. ''I'm sorry to.'' he whisperd and kissed me.

Zayn:

I was upstairs doing my homework when I heard the door slam. Zayn was home. We had a huge fight yesterday and he already left when I woke up this morning. I sighed, hoping he would have brighten up by now. I walked downstairs to see him in the kitchen leaning to the kitchencounter with his head hanging down. ''Baby?'' I said. His head flew up. ''WHAT?'' he yelled and turned around. ''Never mind.'' I said and walked away. ''NO. WHAT DO YOU WANT?'' he yelled at me. I looked at him. ''FUCK OFF! YOU'RE IN A FUCKING BAD MOOD. I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU LIKE THAT.'' I yelled and ran upstairs. An hour later Zayn came in. ''Boo, I'm so sorry.'' he whisperd. I looked at him and attacked him with kisses. ''Let's just forget about it.'' I said. ''Sounds good.''

Louis:

Louis was really annoying these last days. He was so sassy, like more than he normally was. I've had enough so I decided I would ignore him. I walked downstairs past the livingroom, where he sat, to the kitchen. I grabbed something to drink. ''So, look who we have here, finally.'' Louis said as I plopped down on the couch. I stayed quiet. ''We can't talk anymore?'' he said sassy. I glared at him but stayed quiet. He sighed. ''TALK TO ME.'' he said, raising his voice. I rolled my eyes and stood up. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down. He pulled so hard that it hurt. ''ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND?'' I yelled at him. His was shocked. ''Why won't you talk to me?'' he whisperd. ''MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE SO FUCKING ANNOYING! YOU'RE SO SASSY, IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE.'' I yelled as I stood up. ''I'm sorry.'' he whisperd. I sighed and sat down on his lap. ''It's okay.'' I said. He smiled and kissed me.

Liam:

Liam and I never really had a fight but he was so grumpy the last time. ''Liam, do you want to watch ToyStory?'' I asked him. ''No.'' he snapped at me. ''Okay, what's wrong?'' I asked him. ''Nothing.'' he snapped again. ''Okay, what ever is wrong with you, you don't have to take it out on me.'' I raised my voice a little. ''I don't.'' he snapped at me. I sighed. ''Fine, goodbye.'' I said and walked out of the door. I sighed as I walked trough the park. My phone buzzed. Liam♡: Baby, please come back. I'm so sorry. I sighed again and put my phone back in my pocket. I walked furthur. The hours past and I still wasn't home. Liam still texted me every 5 minutes. He was worried ass hell but I didn't really care anymore. Suddenly someone grabbed my hand. ''Let go.'' I said and turned around. It was Liam. ''Oh, Liam.'' I said as I saw him. ''I'm so sorry. Please come back?'' he said as he looked at me with his puppy eyes. I kissed him. ''Ofcourse.''

Harry:

''HARRY FUCKING STYLES.'' I yelled as I walked into the house. My friend just told me she had seen Harry in a bar with a girl last night. "What?'' he yelled from the couch. I walked in. ''So, you have a new girl?'' I asked. He looked at me but stayed quiet. ''Fine, Fuck you to than.'' I said and walked upstairs. I grabbed a bag and start throwing things in my bag. Harry came upstairs. ''What are you doing?'' he said, confused but panicking. ''Packing.'' I said and continued. ''Why?'' he whisperd. I stopped and turned to him. ''Because, I'm not enough for you. You need somebody else in your life and I'm done. So, I'm gonna go.'' I said and continued packing again. A tear slid down his cheek. ''Don't say that.'' he said. ''Why not?'' I sighed as I looked at him. ''It hurts.'' he whisperd. ''Yeah, poor you. You know what hurts? When I have to listen to my friend who says you cheat on me with another girl!'' I started yelling. His face got dark. ''I'm so sorry.'' he whisperd. ''Sorry isn't gonna solve anything, is it?'' I snapped at him. I was surprised when he suddenly kissed me. ''Stay, please.'' he whisperd as he pulled away. I couldn't talk anymore, so I just nodded. ''Good, I won't ever do it again. I love you.'' he said as he kissed me again. ''I love you to.'' I whisperd.