57. ''I'm pregnant''

Harry:

Harry and I had been together ever since we first met 4 years ago. I was 17 at the time and he was 19. Love at first sight he would always say. We had talked about marriage and children. But not seriously like in the upcoming years. He had his job and I had my school. No, no time for kids just yet. Well, this morning I did a pregnancy test. Turns out.. Pregnant :) ''Babe, I'm home!'' Harry said as he walked trough the door. ''Hi. Harry, we need to talk.'' I began. He sat down across from me. ''Something wrong (y/n)?'' he asked. ''Well.. I..'' I sighed, how can you say something like this? ''(Y/n) tell me, whatever it is, we can work it out, together.'' He said and grabbed my hand. My eyes were locked on to the floor. ''I'm pregnant.'' I whisperd and it was quiet for a minute or so. ''(Y/N), you're not fucking with me, are you? You're really pregnant?!'' He shouted. ''Yes I am, really.'' I said, carefully looking at his eyes. I was expecting rage, but instead a big smile appeared on Harry's face. ''I AM GONNA BE A DAD!'' I laughed at his sudden outburst. ''So this is good? But how are we gonna do this? You have a job and i..'' ''We'll work it out sweetie, I couldn't be happier.'' He said and kissed me. Yeah we would work this out.

Louis:

8 months ago I met Louis at the mall. We weren't really planning on starting anything more than a friendship, but hey things happen. So here we are, 8 months together. Not that long but it still feels like I have known him for years. Like he has always been there. ''Babe, do you ever think about children?'' Louis asked me. ''Ehh, not really. Why?'' I lied, I had been thinking about it ever since my little brother was born 4 years ago. I loved children and really wanted one, not necessarily now. ''I have. And not to be rude or anything.. But have you gained weight?'' he put on a innocent smile. "Louis Tomlinson, you should be ashamed. You can't say that to a lady.'' I said, we looked at eachother and bursted out into laughter. ''Okay, maybe I have but it has a reason..'' I smiled. ''Tell me.'' I looked at him. ''I am..''  ''No! No! You are?! YES!'' he shouted. ''Wait what?'' I laughed at him. ''You're pregnant. Right, that was what you were gonna say right?'' I nodded slowely.  ''I've done it!'' He smiled and stroke a pose. ''You're so cute.'' I said and kissed him.

Niall:

Niall and I had been fighting a lot this last few weeks. It was my fault, he was trying to be romantic and sweet and flirty. And I was being cranky, I snapped at him a lot. I just wasn't feeling right. Niall left for work 5 minutes ago so I was all alone. I walked into the bedroom and saw a little bag with a note. It said: 

Dear (y/n),

Will you please forgive me for this? But you have been acting weird lately and your body changes a lot. Your boobs got bigger.. (not that I mind) You have been cranky, sick in the morning, eating a lot (Even more than me!) Here, in this bag, you will find a pregnancy test and a chocolat bar. If you wanna wait untill I'm home, that's okay. I want to support you. 

I love you, please don't hate me.

Niall

I smiled a little and looked at the test. Maybe he is right.. But it couldn't be, we were safe. At least, I think.. Two hours later Niall came home. "(Y/N) where are you?'' Niall shouted. ''In the livingroom!'' I shouted back. ''So.. Have you found.. my note?'' He said and I nodded. "And?'' I pointed at the table and he walked over there. It was quiet for a while and then he turned around. ''It's gonna be okay. We are gonna take care of this. I love you.'' He sat down beside me and pulled me into his arms. ''I'm so sorry, for everything.'' ''It's okay (y/n), do you want to keep it?'' he whisperd. "Do you?'' he nodded. ''Me to.''

Liam:

Liam and I had been trying to get pregnant for over a year. It was devastating every time we got a new negative. And it caused some arguments. ''I'm home.'' Liam said as he plopped on to the couch. ''Hi.'' I said with a smile. ''What are you smiling about?'' I walked over to him and kissed his cheek and his neck. ''(Y/N) I'm really not in the mood.'' He said. ''I have some good news.'' I said. Liam was looking at his phone, only paying atention to it. ''hmm.'' he sighed. ''Liam, can you look at me?'' I said. ''Fine, what?'' He snapped and looked at me. ''You know what? Never mind.'' I walked away. ''(Y/N) tell me. '' ''No, you only have interest in your phone.'' I looked at him. ''Well, fuck you then.'' he snapped and turned around. Something snapped inside of me. ''Yeah sure, fuck me then. Me and your unborn child will be here all alone, you go and be with your friends.'' I said and Liam turned around to face me. ''You and who..? My unborn child? That's.. You're pregnant?'' I nodded and he came towards me. ''Why didn't you tell me.'' ''I wanted to but you were so busy with your phone.'' I sighed as he pulled me closer. ''So we did it? I love you so much.'' He whisperd and kissed me. ''We did it.''

Zayn:

Zayn and I were best friends. Last month we got really drunk and we kissed. One thing led to another and we ended up in bed.. Zaynnn, could you come over like right now? I texted him and immediately got a response. Yeah babe, I'll be there in 10  How would I tell him this? Hi Zayn, I pregnant with your baby? Hey Zaynieee, preggers with your baby! No, this was a mistake. The whole pregnancy. The door bell rang. ''Hi babe.'' Zayn said as I opened the door. ''We need to talk.'' I said and he followed me to the livingroom. ''Do you remember last month? That we... You know.'' A smile appeared on Zayn's face. ''How couldn't I?'' ''Zayn, I'm pregnant.'' I blurted out. ''Is it mine?'' he whisperd and I nodded. ''How.. What are we gonna do?'' he sighed. ''I'm gonna raise it. You can help me. But not like in a relationship.'' I whisperd. ''Yeah, ofcourse I'm gonna help.. Can't we try? I mean for her, or him? I mean..'' He stuttered. ''What do you mean..?'' He came towards me. ''Well, like this..'' and he kissed me.