Stars in Shadow and Light『Fai...

De KunoHikaYashi

Lucy Heartfilia A young girl that had many dreams awaiting to come true. The stories you've read were that sh... Mai multe

[✓] Prologue
[✓] Chapter 1: I'm Back Sabers!
[✓] Chapter 2: Tomorrow
[✓] Chapter 3: Time Magic
[✓] Chapter 4: We missed you!
[✓] Chapter 5: Star of Sabertooth
[✓] Chapter 7: Accept
[✓] Chapter 8: Plan
[✓] Chapter 9: Appearance
Chapter 10: Pandemonium
Chapter 11: MPF
Chapter 12: Big Bro
Chapter 13: Day Off
Chapter 14: Ryuuzetsu Land
Chapter 15: Sting's Dance
Chapter 16: Naval Battle
Chapter 17: Tag Teams
Chapter 18: Grand Chariot
Chapter 19: Six Slayers
Chapter 20: Generations
Chapter 21: Reward
Chapter 22: Anger Issues?
Chapter 23: Survive
Chapter 24: Planning
Chapter 25: The Last Day
Chapter 26: Ice vs Memory?!
Chapter 27: Erza vs Kagura
Chapter 28: A Possessed Rogue
Chapter 29: Nakagami Armour
Chapter 30: The End Game
Chapter 31: Eclipse Gate
Chapter 32: Seven Dragons
Chapter 33: Combination
Chapter 34: Who Are You?
Chapter 35: Last Ages
||NEW COVER||
||VERY IMPORTANT; PLEASE READ||
Chapter 36: Bonds
||POLL RESULTS||
Chapter 37: Happy Ending
Rogue's Ending: The End and Beginning
Sting's Ending: Drunken Confessions
Rufus' Ending: Masquerade Mischief
||WE THANK YOU!!!||

[✓] Chapter 6: Ill

4.8K 137 52
De KunoHikaYashi

Peep peeps!! I'm back!!! Did ya all like the story?! Glad to hear if you LOVE it! If you don't then... Uhm *sweats* anyway... ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Yo minna! I'm trying to edit older chapters in this book to match the current writing style I have! I recommend you to re-read the chapters that I have edited, there may be slight changes within the chapters. -5th Arpil 2018

(Edited on 5th April 2018)

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㄴㅁㄴㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Previously~

Sabertooth has chosen five members to participate in the Grand Magic Games. How will their training go? The Fairy Tail guild has also chose members to join the Games while also having a secret second team to participate. Who will win in the games? Who knows...

Now~

Lucy's POV

The five of us had walked through the portal that would lead to the One-World. Currently, we were passing by the various kinds of islands and lands within the dimension.

"Hey Lucy?" My exceed Miri called, the flapping of her wings coming from beside me as she flew next tome my head.

"Yes, Miri?" I replied, glancing at her for a second before looking to the front again.

"What are you gonna do? You already finished all your training." She said, her voice filled with confusion as I hummed.

"I might have paperwork to do after all these years. And I would also have to check up on the condition of the World as well. Igneel might as well have destroyed the palace already." I joked, chuckling as the thought of Igneel shivering in fear and the castle fallen to the ground would look like.

After a while of continuous walking, we had finally reached the gates of the palace, the looks on both Rufus and Orga's faces were hilarious, Sting and Rogue blinking in amazement.

"Welcome to my palace!" I said, pushing open the gates as we walk into the main hall, the lot of them looking around trying to remember all the details of the castle.

"I will truly remember this." Rufus said, his eyes scanning at everything as Orga just stayed silent, mind probably still processing the fact that he was in a castle.

"Oi, is there really no one to greet me? Sheesh, the staff here certainly needs some lessons on manners..." I muttered, clicking my tongue as we stood there.

"Who's there?!" A gruff voice yelled, making me roll my eyes as I recognised the voice of a certain Fire Dragon.

"I was just gone yesterday..." I sighed, a man walked in, his hair a fiery red as his eyes blazed orange-gold, his teeth baring out to show sharp fang like sets of teeth.

"Queeny?!" The man yelled, shocked to see me standing right in front of him.

"So good to see you, too Igneel." I greeted sarcastically, him growling at me as he came closer.

"Did you break anything while I was gone? I don't want to hear any complaints from any of the castle staff or the kingdom." I said, smirking as he fumed with childish anger.

"What do you take me for?!" He whined, making me laugh as I turn away from him, now looking at the four boys behind me, who were silent throughout the whole thing.

"So, basically the training will start later afternoon. Sting and Rogue would be training with their own Dragons. Orga, you'll be training with the God of Lightning, Zeus. Rufus, you'll be training with me, everyone clear?" I instructed, earning nods from each of them.

"Good. Now, would you all follow me. I'll be leading you all to your assigned rooms for you to get ready." Turning on my heel, I walk through one of the longs hallways, the four of them hot on my heels as they follow me, Miri had left with Frosch and Lector to find the other young exceeds.

Soon enough, we stop in front of a hallway full of doors.

"This is my room if you need anything. And those are your rooms, choose whichever one you want. Clothes will be in the closets." I said, pointing at the door next to me and gesturing them to the other ones along the hall, them nodding as they go and pick their desired rooms.

As they entered their rooms, I had left and headed towards the throne room, taking my seat on the throne, I used my magic to have my crown appear on my head, and also have the undone sheets of paperwork sent to me as I look through and sign them all.

*sigh*

So my guess was right, Igneel and Metalicana did start up a fight and break something while I was gone. I groaned in annoyance as I signed the last of my paperwork, a servant coming in the pick them up.

The doors to the throne room had opened, Rufus walking in as his heeled boots padded against the carpeted floors, him stopping in front of me.

"What do you need Rufus?" I asked, looking at him as he stood before me.

"I need to ask you something Miss Lucy." He started as I nodded, gesturing him to continue with his question.

"Why was I not assigned with a being to have them train me in my magics?" He questioned, making me smile as I looked at him.

"I didn't do that is because in this kingdom, there has not been anyone with enough experience with your magic to train you other than me. I apologise if you thought that I had done that for any other intentions." I explained, earning a bow from him as he smirked up at me.

"Of course, Miss Lucy. Thank you for clearing that up." He said, excusing himself as he left me in the throne room alone again.

Few hours later~

*sigh*

I was finally done and all caught up in my work.

"Lucy!" A voice yelled, my ears perking up from the voice as I see Miri flying towards me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, confused to see her so panicked and rushed.

"It's your mom! She's in her bed and unwell!" She exclaimed

"Take me to her." I told her, my facial expression dark as Miri nodded, leading me to where mom was at, pushing the doors open as the both of us enter.

As we rush in, my eyes caught sight my mother lying in bed, her eyes closed tightly as father was next to her, clutching her hand tightly in his.

"D-dad..." I tried to not stutter but no prevail, as he turned to look at me, tears were brimming his eyes as I walked over to him, hugging him as he stroked my hair.

"Ssh... It's okay... Your mother is just resting." He said quietly, continuing to stroke the back of my head slowly.

Breaking out of the hug, I stand next to him, my arm stretched out to mother as the tips of my fingers let out silver ribbons that slithered and wrapped around her figure loosely, retracting back to me as I finish what I was doing.

My eyes were filled with sadness, hands slightly trembling as I stared at her unconscious body.

"M-mom... she...." I tried to say, the words getting stuck in my throat as father came to comfort me.

"How... how can she hide this... f-from me? She's had it all this time! I can't heal her anymore,she'll have to fight it on her own now." I said, seeing some of the veins on her arm that were once a menacing poisonous green fade back into their original colour, sinking into her skin again while others remained.

"Don't worry, Lucy... It's not your fault." Dad reassured me, making me nod as I slightly smile up at him.

"Oh yeah. By the way dad, why did you blow up Tenrou Island?" I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms, him nervously as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Well... Your brother and I were chasing around and he sorta took a nap there while we were still playing. I got annoyed that he dozed off and decided to find him." He started to explain, eyes looking anywhere but me while he did.

"Then, I looked around the island when those pesky Fairies shot magic at me. I ignored them at first but when the old man turned big and punched me, I got irritated and shot a little of my roar at them. But, I guess I went overboard and blew up the island." He finished, making me roll my eyes as him.

"Wow, great job dad..." I sarcastically remarked, him ruffling my hair and telling me shut up.

After a while of chatting, Miri and I had walked back to my room, instantly jumping on my bed as I sigh tiredly.

'Man..... This will be one heck of a three months...'

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Tada!!! Complete!! FI. NAL. LY!!!

Lucy: Phew... That was exhausting!

Miri: Yea... I was so worried about mom there.

Sting: We will definitely win the GMG for sure now!!!

Rogue: *nods*

Me: *sweatdrops* At least talk more, Rogue...

Frosch: Fro thinks so too!

Rogue: You too Frosch? *sigh*

Me: Nice going Frosch! *high five's with Fro*

Lucy: I'll do the disclaimer! Miss Kuno doesn't own Fairy Tail! Hiro Mashima does! She only owns the other characters and the plot of this Story! VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE this story!!!

Me: And also vote for your ships!!!

1. Sticy/Stilu [moments] (Sting×Lucy)

2. Rolu [moments] (Rogue×Lucy)

3. Rulu/Lufus [moments] (Rufus×Lucy)

Those are the choices!!!

Rufus: I will surely win. *holds his hat in a cool way*

Sting: No you're not! I'm gonna win with my charms! *flashes a smirk and winks at the readers*

Rogue: You think you will win with your arrogance? *scoffs and winks at the readers*

Me & Lucy: BUH-BYE!!!

P.S.: Next Chapter is a Private Chapter so follow me to read those chapters because that chapter is a Secret Private Chapter that only my followers can read!!! So be sure to follow me to read them!! And don't even think of following me then unfollowing after reading the special chapters! Cuz' I will find out eventually and HUNT. YOU. DOWN. AND. KILL. YOU. MYSELF!!! So don't do that!!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

9K 197 17
This book is about Fairy Tail. After the GMG, Sabertooth lost many members. The remaining members.......... Oh! I can't tell you! You have to read to...
56.9K 1.3K 28
When a girl comes falling through the doors of a wizard guild called Fairy Tail, the wizards have no idea how powerful this girl is. Or how her past...
20K 976 43
The truth behind what drives the SaberTooth Guild to be as ruthless and driven as they are has never been clear. Behind the stoney face and heartless...
14.6K 252 11
This story is about Lucy Heartfilia. She was go out with Natsu . But when they got back from Edolas with Lisanna and the others Natsu Cheated on Lu...