Uniquely Normal-Skymedia

De daffodels

"Skye-" "You used me? To get to her?" "Skye, please-" "What was the end goal here?" "I was never mean... Mai multe

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Winners!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Winner
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Love Yourself Challenge
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
43

Chapter 24

155 17 11
De daffodels

NOTE 

It is only Red talking in this chapter.

Red

I walked into Skye's hospital room.

"Hey, Skye." I started to say.

It was weird to say that with no response back.

"So, I don't know if you can hear me, but I have a feeling that if you could, it's a little lonely in your mind. And, I don't think you should stay in your mind for too long."

"We both know what happens when you do that."

"I don't know why I thought to come in here. I knew I should, just in case you can hear me, but I know that's unlikely."

I paused.

"I just want to know that you're going to be okay."

My voice started to break.

"You could be paralyzed, you know."

I heard a series of loud footsteps along with a yelling and the sound of wheels hitting the floor.

It must be someone else coming into the hospital.

"God, people in here are dying."

"I just hope that you're not one of them."

"Well, if you can hear me, this is what's happening. You fell out of a window. Or, you were pushed, actually. But we don't know by who. We think its either Zoe or Bri. But again, we don't know by who."

I paused.

"I can't do this." I said quietly.

I took a deep breath, letting a tear fall down my face.

"When you fell, you got glass stuck in your back. Luckily, it was only a two story fall."

"But, the doctors don't know why you're not waking up."

I looked down for a few minutes, then started talking again.

"When you got to the offices, I had no idea how to think of you. But now that I know you, this has been the best time of my life and I don't know what I would've done without you."

Tears were threatening to spill.

"I haven't known you for long, but it feels like I've known you for a lifetime. I know so much about you, and you know so much about me."

By now, tears were falling down my face.

"I think I've known for a while, and I think you have too. From the stargazing at 2AM, to right now. I like you. I like you a lot actually. And I hope that you can get up, and say that you like me back. Because that's all I want in life. You in it with me. So please get up. If not for me, then for Adam, you're brother."

 A few tears dripped onto the floor.

"Please." "Please get up."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

195K 4.1K 30
"You're everything I want." [AU: no one in beacon hills is supernatural]
10.2K 357 27
I haven't seen any x readers for Tim so I'm gonna try making one. Hope you enjoy!
43.8K 1.2K 52
You Do YouTube as a job You Get a job for Adam but what will happen when a ginger Comes into the picture will he Attack or Love? Who knows Find out i...
211K 6.9K 36
(Completed) (Yt/N) is a NerdyDIY Channel. FNAF Cupcakes? Got it! Minecraft Plushies? Check! Cosplay? You know it! You love crafts and cooking, and yo...