Started With A Kiss[An Astro...

By Queerlity

Awesome Cover By @pandan05. ---------- Senior year was supposed to be NORMAL. ------- As the Title implies... More

Started With A Kiss. [Prologue]
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•27•
ITS TIME TO PLAY A PART!!!
•28• winter special
•29•
•30•
•31• SWAK.
Yoon Sanha!
Started with a Kiss 2
SWAK2: Prologue
Started With a Kiss 2
Started With A KISS 3

•26•

3.1K 211 161
By Queerlity

¶26. Feelings And Chips!

Moonbin's POV

I did mess up. I messed up real bad. Truthfully, I admit, I made a big mistake by being indecisive. I guess I didn't realize that a time was going to come where my feelings for Joonyi was going to end. But I want to stop this drama, I like-no wait, I love Anna.

There, I admitted it.

But she's not here for me to tell it to. I did bad right? Well it doesn't matter cause she wants nothing to do with me no more. Ugh! I'm such a big idiot.

"Bin~" Joonyi cooed.

"Uh?"

She sat beside me, running her hands through her jacket. "Do you still love me?"

I bit my tongue. I didn't right? I didn't love her. "No"

"Why? Why does it have to be Anna?"

I shrugged, getting up from the bench. "I can't explain it either. You should go back home, it's 10pm. Its late"

"Moonbin" she got up and grabbed my arms too. "I love you and I know you love me too, so let's stay together. Let's leave this place, go find our own home. Please, hold unto my hand and call me yours"

"It's far too late for that now, you should accepted me when you had the chance. Min Joonyi, I'm sorry but I can never be yours Anymore"

"Bin please!" she pleaded, tears falling from her eyes. I wish I could too but I can't.

"My heart wants Someone, true but Joonyi it's not you"

I left the park, heading for my bike thinking.. This was happening again. I fell for Joonyi in the past and I got rejected, now I'm falling for someone else who just practically doesn't want to see my face.

I don't blame her, I wouldn't want to see my own face too.

»»»

Anna's POV

"Did he call?"

I shook my head. No. Since he left, he's never called. He didn't pick up my calls. He didn't reply my messages either.

"That brother of yours is just too stubborn" Omma claimed as I shot her a glare. "You are the stubborn one Omma! Why did you have to always invite him to our home? You knew how Oppa felt about him and you still always let him into our house. Look, I know you love but the truth is that you are his past now and he has a present Wife! Because of you pushed Seungcheol too much, he left. You are at fault Omma. You're the stubborn one!"

She raised her hand with it landing on my face as tears started to drop. "You! Do you know what it feels like to love someone? Do you?! Do you know the pain of letting someone go?! Do you have any idea how much It hurts?" she screamed to my face.

Scoffing, I picked up my shoes. "The Pain of letting someone go Hurts but its bareable" after all, I let Bin go and even though it hurts me so bad, I'll keep bearing it.

»»»

11pm

The Park.

Loneliness.

Is it a terrible thing...?

Bora Left.

Oppa Left.

Bin Left.

I feel like, I'm the only one in this world at this moment. I can feel the air tear through my face. Its soothing. Its blissful, for now, its all peaceful. Although it won't be when I'm back home. Do I have to go back home? I don't right? Can't I leave like Oppa?

No. I'd be selfish. Omma is the only family I have, I can't leave her -not yet.

Minhyuk:
Got to your place. You're out. Where are you?

Me:
The usual park. Can you get me a drink? Kinda thirsty. Thanks

Minhyuk:

Sure.

"Noona?"

I turned to see Sanha, standing beside me with a concerned expression on his face. "Are you okay?" I nodded.

"Why are you out here?" he questioned taking a sit beside me. Why was he out too? His cologne smelt nice too "I came out here to think"

Smiling, he took my hand in his and gently caressed it. His hands were soothingly good. "It's been a while since we've talked like this. tell me everything Noona, I'll listen."

"Sanha..you don't to.. "

"I know you like Bin Hyung " he said cutting me off. "And-" he paused to let out a sigh. "I know he likes you too"

What was he talking about? Bin liking me? He would never like me, he would never leave Joonyi. Was it possible to give up on her? No way right? He'd never give up on her. Sanha doesn't even know what he's tal-

"I know you don't believe me and I don't expect you to but The Truth will always be the truth even if we accept it or not. Its always there and the Truth doesn't change." when was Sanha so wise? "It took a while for him to let go of her, Anna. I'm happy that you were the elixir that got him out"

"Go drink Ice cream with Eunwoo or something Sanha. I think your mouth needs sweetness after all the bitter things you've just uttered"

He laughed.

"Noona, Go for it. Go for Bin Hyung "

I didn't get it. If he really liked me, he would tell me right? Right?! Why was Sanha confusing me?! "why? Why should I date him?"

"Because He Really Loves you"

»»»

Anonymous POV

Minhyuk took out a drink from a fridge heading for the counter when his eyes caught Anna's favorite Bag of chips. He launched forward to grab it when a hand grabbed it too.

"Hey! Hands off! I got this first"

"I SAW this first now give it back!"

Minhyuk scoffed, pulling the large bag of chips. "Get another flavour, I'm taking this with me"

"No way! Idiot! This is mine!"

They were both prepared to drag it until it got Yanked from them.

"Hey!" they chorused, frowning.

"Guys!" the guy called as some others approached him.

"What?" A puppy looking one asked as The Guy pointed to the bag. "Lets buy this flavor. It has my name on the bag"

"Ugh! Not again" the big eared guy almost screamed. "We are going to get fat at this rate.."

"Yixing! Just Frigging put that down! Geez! We came here to get Brushes!" The last and short one said as Yixing stared at the bag of chips and at Minhyuk, and his stranger friend.

"You guys want this?" he asked as Minhyuk nodded. Yixing stretched out his hand to hand over the chips but withdrew it quickly after a light bulb idea. "Suho. The Dogs eat chips right?"

Suho nodded. "yeah. Maybe"

"Great. I'll take this then. Later Kids"

Minhyuk watched him leave and scoffed, heading back to the counter when he heard his name being called. "Are you getting those for Anna?" the figure asked.

He replied with a small nod. "Yes..why?"

"Nothing. I just think you like her too much"

"Yeah..and I don't see how it's a Business of yours Jessica"

(A/N): My dog really likes LAY chips! Really!

»»

Music Room.

A lot of history had gone down in here. Anna thought as she stepped in. She tried putting up a bold front and walked towards the Piano. She didn't know how to play it but she ran her fingers through it. Thinking Of the entire time Bin and Her met.

She wasn't supposed to fall for him. She was never supposed to.,right?!

              The door opened and In stepped Moonbin. Anna took her hands off the piano and stood up. Bin didn't move, instead he scanned her dutifully.

       "Uhm, since you're here, I'll go use the second one" He suggested after few moments of silence. "Ani. Don't Do that, I'll go. I was leaving now"

Bin didn't reply. He watched her walk past him slowly. He wanted to touch her but he hesitated. He wasn't going to bother her anymore until...

"Ya! Let go! What are you doing?! " Anna said, trying to wriggle herself out of his embrace. Bin was backhugging her. He had his wrist around her waist, His chin on her shoulder.

"Just Five minutes Anna"

He said.

"Let's Stay this way for Five minutes..."

Anna lowered her tensed shoulders and placed her hands over Moonbin's as she asked herself. Five minutes? Why not forever? Moonbin,

What's keeping us from 'Forever?'

-------

Ayo Ladies and Gentlemen

If you love this book, drop comments

And try voting for this Chapter

Especially if its your Style!

P.s: I can't wait for winter! I wanna go home!

-Author Lee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 2.8K 34
[OC X LEE DONGMIN] ❝SHE WANTS ME. NOT MY LOOKS, BUT ME.❞ in which he wanted someone to see him as he saw himself. started : [ 12/12/18 ] finished :...
1.6K 200 28
I never believe in fate,since i saw you i believe in how this works. You know what it's good for you even good for us. This is how I fall in love at...
16.7K 1.1K 34
They were supposed to ACT Not to fall in LOVE. ------- As the Title implies, their Story started with A Kiss. -------- [Add to your reading list..May...
54.2K 1.7K 26
in which she was lonely until she met them. ©thebiasgotmedeceased • c o m p l e t e • this fanfic was inspired in confession mv warnings: lots and lo...