Dear diary :)

By _cheesyirish_

Hey peps! I'm Princy. A messed up teenager, with life full of complications and melodrama. Of all these years... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Moody mornings and purple pens
Chapter 3- Secrets!
Chapter 4 - Same problems
Chapter 5 - Moving Ahead
Chapter 6 - Bittersweet Goodbyes
Chapter 7 - Perfect Strangers
Chapter 8 - Rendezvous
Chapter 9 - Solving mystery
Chapter 10 - Faded
Chapter 11- Promises
Chapter 12 - The Feeling
Chapter 13 - Explosions
Chapter 14 - I feel it coming
Chapter 15 - Camouflage
Chapter 16 - Secret love song
Chapter 17 - Stay
Chapter 18: Heart wants what it wants
Chapter 19: Earned It

Chapter 2 - Love and stuff

94 11 7
By _cheesyirish_

Next day, as usual, I woke up extremely late.

"Shit", I cursed under my breath while wearing the purple tank top and black jagging. I was so late that I hardly spend seconds on choosing the dress and wearing it. I raced down the steps and frantically searched for my shoes in cabinet.

"Darling, why in such a speed? Just sleep for 10 more minutes. You aren't late", my mom taunted me.

"Sorry mum! I will talk to you later else I would miss my bus and then I will have to run a marathon to reach school before it gets over", I said.

"Okay, just have a bread or milk. I won't allow you going out without eating something."
"Mum....I'm so late. Okay give me a bread", I saw no point in arguing with mum else that would make me more late.

I snatched the bread and ran as fast as I could. My bus was about to go but thank god I reached exactly on time.

"Watch the time girl. Next time bus won't wait for so long",the bus driver said to me for which I just nodded my head.

I went at last and sat at my seat. What I noticed was strange. Everyone wearing red or white and maximum have a rose in their hand.

"Hey Keels!!", I shouted as my best friend boarded the bus. We live nearby so goes by the same bus. Even she was wearing a cute red and white striped dress. "What's the occasion, Keels??", I asked her before I offered her the seat.

"Wait... Lemme guess! You were again late this morning. Right?", she narrowed her brows at me and I blushed.

"Yeah, but that wasn't what I asked you. Why are all in red and white?"
"Gosh Pri! Are you drunk or what. How could you forget today is  valentine day. Like you were the one who was super excited for this and now you came in your causals", she made a face at me.

"Oh f*ck!! Slap me Keels...how stupid of me that I forget this day", I mentally cursed myself and wanted to punch myself. Just because of sleeping some extra minutes, I'm possibly on verge of losing another year single.

"Leave me Keels. I'm born crazy. You tell me. What are your special plans with Ashton?", I smirked at her and she sank down in her seat.
"Shhhhh! Would you like to make it a breaking news of our school", Keeley whispered. "Yes! He called me near basketball court at 11ish. Wow, I'm so excited...what could he wanted to say."

"Yeah.. Romantic people makes me sick", I said under my breath but as Keeley enquired, I said, "so happy for you and equally sad for me."
"Don't you worry, I'm sure you will get a proposal definitely", Keeley winked.

But as I could oppose, our bus came into halt and we reached school.
As Keeley's subjects were different from mine, she went away in another block leaving me to enter my BIOLOGY class. Today there will be only two classes and home room and rest of day will be the valentines party.

"Huh! Easy. I could do this. Just go and sit without seeing anyone." I muttered and entered class. Thankfully I was on time as teacher didn't reached yet. When I saw my classmates, I fell into giggles. The highFi gang, which comprises of girls who think themselves not more than Kim Kardashian (sorry no offence), were battling their eyelashes like they are having difficulty in opening their eyes.

"Look who has decided to show up, Princy, that too in casuals", their leader, Naomi said.
"Maybe she don't know what valentines is. Probably she never had a boyfriend. Not probably, definitely", Amber said and everybody laughed.

"If you all completed your daily ritual them let me go. I don't have time to waste with you all", I simply said and turned away not waiting for their reaction. Well they used to do this daily, comment on my appearance or my personality since we were together. At first it used to bother me a lot but one day my friend told me to stand up against them and now it hardly matters. Speaking of which I started to scan the whole class but couldn't see him.

"Hey, have you seen Connor? He usually comes around this time", I asked my partner, Edward.

"He's on his way Princy. Actually he woke up late that's why...", Edward giggled.

"Ah! Even I got late today. Thats the reason no red and white", I looked at my clothes and shrugged.

"You look pretty in this too. It isn't necessary that you need to follow the crowd. Don't listen to Naomi, she's one of her kind. And trust me, Connor likes the girls who are rebellious and don't follow the flow", Edward winked.

A pink blush appeared on my cheeks and I said,"REALLY?"

"Well, as his best friend, he does like them. But he found atleast 30 girls in school itself with such a nature", he said as calmly as possible.

My expressions took a 180degree turn and I was extremely jealous of those girls. Edward saw me and started laughing.

"I never said he liked them. So no need to be jealous or I will be a fry sitting besides you. And whoa!! Were you jealous??", he enquired.

"No, I was just wondering", I tried to hide but it was too late.

Just then, Connor enters the room and Edward eyes me and him.
"You both will make a great pair." Saying this he went to him and whispered something in his ears. Connor's lips turns into his world famous smirk. I drooled over his charming physique, his blonde hair with brown roots and his green eyes in which I already lost myself.

Just then I was interrupted by Edward patting my shoulder," Stop staring him, Princy. I told him everything."

"How could you Edward. Don't you have any capacity to hold secrets", I got mad at him.
"Well whatever happened next, if you like it then do thank me", he winked and started packing his things.

"Where are you going now?"

"I forgot my spects today and won't be able to see from this bench. Bye Pri. I'm going to sit in front and you will come to know who will sit with you", he said and left.

As he left, I saw a familiar red bag besides me. "This belongs to one and only CONNOR", I mentally said. Connor and I was having a topsy turvy relationship. I started developing feelings for him when at first I just used to hate him. He was typical heartrobe of our school. But he has changed a lot since then. And I like him a lot and won't think twice if he asks me out. But will he??

"Hello love! I'm supposed to sit here. Would you please let me?", his intoxicating British accent mesmerised me.
"If you say very sweetly then of course yes", I found struggling to say such a simple sentence.
"You're looking beautiful."
"Thanks even if this isn't a compliment."
"Why do you think I won't give you a compliment?"
"Cause I'm not as pretty as girls out there."
"Oh! Means you have done PhD on girls and you know who looks good and who is bad.."
"Nah...I didn't mean that.."
Embarrassed. Last thing I wanted to be in front of Connor. What would he think of me now. Good going girl..
"Look...", he placed his fingers on my chin and pushed it upward,"..you are most beautiful girl i have laid my eyes on and I would really try my luck on you."

His touch send jolts of electricity in my body and his eyes turned into sea green and we let our eyes do the talking.
"Nothing more than I asked for, nothing more than I need," he said and I nodded. "Let's go!!", I said and he was behind me chasing me into crowded hallways. We went to backside of school where no one comes.

"I want you since the day I saw you", he pinned me to the wall behind.
"I must not say the same thing", I teased him.
"But now, I guess you want else why are you wasting time over here..."
He was stopped by me putting my hand on his mouth. He leaned close to me. I can feel his breath on my chin. I thought where this was going, but to my surprise, he didn't kissed me. Just pulled away. I was disappointed but pulled a brave face before him like it didn't affected me.

"I.Love.You", he mumbled.
" I love you more", I said once pulling us apart.
" I never imagined my first confession at such a lonely place and never in school but I guess it's over now", I smiled while looking at Connor. MY CONNOR from now. These two words I was dying to say and now time has come.

"First time!! Nice joke. I thought your list if exes is a never ending list",he said flashing his dimples. Ah!! His dimples is whole another thing why I love him.
"Haha! That wasn't a joke.."
"Cut this shit. Go to your home and be ready at 7. I will take you to somewhere." By saying this he went away and I was smiling like idiot.

I reached my class and saw today teacher is absent else there is no chance we will be sitting free in biology period.
"Aha! Someone had a moment out there...", Edward came and sat besides me,"..else you both wouldn't be missing at exactly same time. And why I'm finding your cherry lip balm on Connor's cheek. Even yours is smudged. This all concludes that you both has a ..."
I kept my hand at his mouth and told him,"shut up Ed. I thank you for us but it's not what you think. We didn't had that and I would prefer US to be a secret for sometime. Else I will have more enemies than friends."
He nodded and hugged me,"I'm very happy for you guys. He's such a great man. I'm sure he will make you happy. And for you, don't lie to him and never hurt him. He hates liers."
"Thanks Ed. I will make sure and boy! I owe you a party. Bye gtg as he's taking me out tonight. Text me whatever happenes in class."

And saying so, I left school and started walking towards my home.

I reached my home and saw no one was there. "Great! I don't need to explain all this to four people. Yes!!"
I went to kitchen and grabbed an apple. Reaching my room, I searched my wardrobe but couldn't get a perfect dress. After many rounds of trail and error, I settled on a white dress reaching mid thigh with sequins and satin ribbons. "But it's 4o clock and he said 7.... Why not tell this to Diana." I took out my diary and started writing,

Dear Diana,                                                                      14-02-16
I'm so over the moon today.... Sorry I forget to ask you ;p How's you?? As you know today is Valentine and first time in 15 years, I'm going on my first date. Even I had confessed first time today. It was very different from what I used to read in books. The feeling is so surreal that you love each and every moment of it. You know Connor, he's such a charming person. We both admitted our feelings to each other and here's what happened. I'm so happy that I got him. I will never hurt him and love him but not more than Niall Horan, cause you know, he's my ultimate love and I would swim all the oceans just to see his smile. Haha! But celebrity love didn't give us that pleasure. Now, I need to tell this only to Keeley as I don't trust anyone and Connor is really famous guy at school and he being in relationship will surely get me hate but hey! I learned how to throw them away cause all that matters me is his and my happiness. Umm.. I would love to talk but I figured out I'm getting late so BYE  and see ya soon.
Will give you every detail of what happens tonight!!! Lots of love.
BYE.
Princy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N-

So here was second chapter. Hope you all liked it. Kiss didn't happened 😂 IK how much you guys wanna kill me but patience guys...Any ideas to where Connor should take Princy??? Comment below. And how many of you like Connor and Princy ship?? Can you please suggest a ship name for them. Vote and comment please. Love you all bubbles.... 😘 Dedications are always there for my lovely readers. Do write a comment and vote.. Pleaseeeee
Stay happy and keep dancing... Haha! Do if you like
BS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 13.3K 140
"๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–...
17.1M 656K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
214K 10.3K 57
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...