Futuristic Reality | Rookie!L...

Bởi FabulousCakeMaster

Modern!AOT au 。。。。 《A lone rose among the thorns》 。。。。 Her alias was Rose due to her beauty and grace. But ev... Xem Thêm

Information
Intro. Lies
2. Hope
3. Opportunities
4. Cooperation
5. Stubbornness
7. Motherly
8. Never-ending
9. Like
10. Thanks
11. Pasts
12. Sync
13. Injured
14. Bite
15. Reveal
16. Blush
17. Forget
18. Love
19. Squad
20. Breached
21. Join
22. Snap
23. Race
24. Episode
25. Birthday
26. Dead
27. Medication
28. Annie
29. Warmth
30. Questions
31. Truth
32. Cold
33. Dread
34. Inquiries
35. Recklessness
36. Assurance
37. Sorry
38. Changes
39. Location
40. Found
41. Push
42. Monster
Fin. Flower

6. Effect

11.6K 404 650
Bởi FabulousCakeMaster

I turn the water to a semi-warm temperature and step inside the glass shower. Thoughts instantly popped up in my head.

'Why did he do that?'

He greatly confuses me. So complex yet...

Enticing.

With this aura that could scare anyone, but exotic silver eyes that stare into your soul. His face devoid of any emotion, but a personality you can't help to get attracted to. He truly is exotic. I've never seen a guy like him before. I feel as if he hides almost everything he feels. He erases everything in him that even showed a bit of emotion.

I sigh and finish up my shower. As I stepped out, a wave of heat and steam coiled around me, almost suffocating me. I wrap a towel around my damp body and stare at myself in the mirror. My (s/t) face had water dripping down to the floor as my wet hair covers half of my face. I brush it away and had a better look at myself. My (e/c) eyes were dull and I had a very thin face from not eating a lot. Under my eyes were bags that didn't seem to be leaving anytime soon. I took every detail from my body to my hair. I was snapped out of my trance when my phone dinged with a notification.

I quickly got dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie then put a towel on my head. I walked out of the bathroom, one of my hands was rubbing the towel around my head as my other hand tapped away at my phone. I clicked my tongue when I realized it was another mission.

"Oi, Levi. I got an email about our next mission." I shouted as I walked down the stairs with quiet footsteps. I heard the shuffling of feet and then a click, indicating he was checking his phone. I step into the living room to find him standing in front of the couch looking at his phone. (Courtesy of the Survey Corps)

He was wearing a loose white shirt and black sweatpants and in his hand was a teacup. He held it oddly though...all of the tips of his fingers holding the edge of the cup. I shook my head and continued to read the email.

----

Good morning Levi and (y/n). We have another mission for you. I apologize for the short break time but we are in need of your help. As you know of our odd world, we have kings, queens, royal families, etc. A royal family from Germany was planning to visit our city. The Yeager family. The family of one of the greatest doctors to ever be known, Grisha Yeager. They were set to arrive last night but there has been no sign of them until this morning. The family stumbled upon the front doors of the White House, beaten and dirty. They were hysterical about their son, who was missing.

You have a rescue and destroy mission. We suspect it is some kind of hidden group that is rebelling against the government. Destroy them and rescue Eren Yeager. Files are at HQ if you need information to find him.

I apologize for the inconvenience but do what you need to do to get the prince back.

Good luck.

-Erwin Smith
Administrator of the Survey Corps

----

I groan and sigh lazily. I flop onto the couch and rested my head back on the armrest. Levi turned his head to stare at me. I lifted my head slightly and stared at him as well. I was still furious and flustered about yesterday's encounter at the gym so I gave him an irritated look. To which he returned.

I broke away from his look and got up to make myself a cup of tea. I look in the kitchen to see a potful ready on the stove. I grabbed a cup from the cupboard and poured myself a cup, adding little ingredients I liked. I turned and leaned on the countertop and stared at the ground.

'I wonder what will happen this time...'

I then heard footsteps and looked up to see Levi dressed in a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled halfway up his arm. He was wearing black pants as well as black combat boots. His duffle bag was carried over his shoulder as his other hand was in his pockets.

"We should go to Headquarters." He said. I nodded and set my cup inside the sink, knowing he'll clean it regardless if I washed it or not. I walk up the stairs into my room to get dressed. I decided to go with a white long sleeve with a black leather jacket paired with black skinny jeans and 2-inched combat boots. I brushed my hair and put light makeup before grabbing my duffle bag and walking back down the stairs. We drove to Headquarters and walked in side by side. I waved at Faith as we passed by and then we split up. Levi went to the lounge area as I went to get the file. After getting it, I walked back to where Levi was and we looked over the file.

FILE 121

Subject: Yeager, Eren

Age: 17

Role: Prince of Shiganshina, Germany

Birth Place: Shiganshina, Germany

Family: Mikasa xxxx - Adopted Sibling / Princess

                Grisha Yeager - Father / King / Doctor

                Carla Yeager - Mother / Queen

Attributes: Dark brown hair, Light skin, Teal / Emerald Green eyes

I stared at his photo and took a mental picture of him. Surely he wouldn't be hard to miss, he has a pair of unique eyes that no one could escape. I gave the file to Levi - who was looking at his phone - and looked up to see Isabel and Farlan walking behind Hanji. Once Isabel saw me, her face lit up and she tugged on Farlan's jacket sleeve and pointed at us. He gave us a smile and they both scurried to us. Levi looked up, hearing the two extra pairs of feet getting closer.

"Big bro!" Isabel almost yelled. She was about to hug Levi when Farlan got in the way and smiled at us.

"Hey guys. Long time no see!" He said. I waved at them and sat back. Faith came over and gave me my favorite (coffee/tea of choice) and nodded hello to me. I nodded back and took a sip as Isabel started to ramble on about the past couple of days. Then her attention was back to me.

"Oh! Big Sis-" She instantly shut up and I tensed. I heard the screams and a memory appeared. I saw myself - younger of course - as lightning stormed the sky and my hair whipped around my face.

"Onee-chan!!!" Screams of agony and pain were heard inside the house. I ran up to the large wooden doors and tried to open it, but it was locked. I banged on the door yelling out for someone. Another lightning bolt hit the house, making pieces of rubble fly everywhere.

"-n)."

"-y/n)!"

"(y/n)!" I heard a shout that broke me from my nightmare. Isabel was bowing constantly and repeating sorry. Farlan had his fingers in front of me as if he was snapping his fingers in front of my face. Levi was staring at me. Just staring...I rubbed my eyes and looked around.

"You spaced out on us after Isabel said-" Before Farlan could say something, Isabel hit her head on his shoulder.

"Sorry (y/n). I didn't mean to call you that." She apologized one last time. I acted as if I waved it off but it bothered me.

"It's fine. Why would you call me that anyway?" I blurt out.

"You have this aura of kindness and caring." She started to say. Then Levi scoffed lightly and looked to the side. I whipped my head around to glare at him but went back to focus my attention on Isabel.

"You seem trustworthy and I feel like you could potentially become a family member to me." She finished. I looked to the side as tears welled up. I forced them back down and gave the tiniest smile to her. I haven't smiled in a while so my face muscles weren't used to this new action. She gasped with wide eyes and smiled widely. She then gave me a big hug, almost crushing me.

She almost made me drop my drink but I gracefully set it down on the table next to the couch before she could smother it. I kept my face as a poker face but on the inside...

I was crying tears of joy.

Having the feeling of being cared for and trusted was a good feeling. It was like all your burdens were taken away. The weight of worlds was lessened by a bit. I guess Isabel has that effect on people.

She's able to take anything from darkness and slowly bring them into the light.

----

(It turns a little graphic at this point. If you're uncomfortable with torture scenes, please skip this part and I will summarize it at the end when you see bold words after the scenes.)

I hit my back against the wall with narrowed eyes. I peeked around the corner to see two men, heavily armed with gear. Bombs lined their bodies while multiple knifes rested at their hips as they both held rifles. I crouched and snuck up behind them when they turned around and swiftly killed them both by stabbing the back of their neck. It would stain the floors, I knew that for sure when a pool of blood grew. I stared at the end of the hall and did a little motion, Levi came out from behind a different corner. He followed me as we went to multiple rooms, ready and armed. When we were about to check a room, we heard a muffled cry and whispers. Levi put his finger to his lips and looked at me. I nodded and we silently went up to the door. Through a crack, I could see what was going on.

There, strapped to a chair, was Prince Eren. The room was dark and had an odor of blood and death. A lone lamp hung from the ceiling swaying from side to side, creating a creaking noise. Prince Eren looked exhausted and pale. He was deathly thin and almost dead. We then saw a figure come into view, covering our sight from Eren. I then saw a gleam in the lone light that hung from the ceiling and I almost gasped. A spiral knife was held tightly in the man's hand as he threatened Eren.

"Now let's try this again. Where are the drugs?" The man said. He had a really deep, raspy voice. Levi nudged me right when I was going to open the door. I glanced back and then had no choice but to continue looking at the scene. Then a vision popped up in my mind. My eyes went a pale blue for a few seconds. I went back to reality and bit my lip.

"I-I don't know what-" Eren was cut off by a slap to the face. The man bent over and pressed the spiral knife into his left arm, but before any blood could draw out the man spoke once again.

"Wrong answer. You know where they are. You're the son of the famous doctor, for goodness sake! Last time, Prince Eren, TELL me where your father put the drugs. Where is he hiding it? What does it really do? SURELY you would know." The man hissed and taunted. When Eren didn't say anything, the man pressed the knife into his arm, letting the blood drip down the chair. A scream was heard from Eren until he was silenced by a slap. I glared at Levi and he shook his head no. I grit my teeth and was about to open the door, despite what he said. Before I could though, he grabbed my wrist and held it away from the door. My other hand, occupied by the gun I was holding.

"I-I! I will have you arrested for this! You'll be charged for attempted murder and kidnapping! When my family finds me - especially Mikasa - you would wish you were dealing with the pain I am dealing with right now!" Eren boldly said. The man grits his teeth and lifted the knife over his head and I could hear Eren gasp.

"Since you won't tell me...you are now of NO USE TO ME!!" The man yelled. Right when he was about to stab Eren. Levi let go of my wrist to which I quickly opened the door and shot the man in the shoulder. He stumbled down and looked at me. I narrowed my eyes at him in confusion but lowered in a stance to get ready to fight him.

((y/n) has a vision as the man asks Eren where the "drugs" are. He asks strange questions and tries to kill Eren. Eren was bold and decided to threaten the man with his words. Eren is wounded by a stab, that's when (y/n) and Levi barge in. They stop the man from stabbing and killing Eren. Now you may continue.)

He was wearing a white mask, bloody and cracked. His hair was covered by a large green hood. Before I could subdue him by lunging at him, he quickly ran towards a window. He broke through the glass with his bare fist. He jumped out the window. I ran towards the window and dove through the opening I then tucked myself in and rolled onto the roof of the next building. I stopped in a kneeling position then looked up to see rain cloud my vision. But I saw the hooded figure jump down to the next building. I used my training and got up quickly and chased after him. It was a long chase, but I just lost him a few buildings down. I looked around wildly for him. I saw something climb through a window by jumping in from the window on top. I growled and ran towards the building. It was a large jump, but I was sure I could make it if I time it right. I jumped off the building and dove straight for the window the man went through.

Only to find no trace.

I looked around, my wet hair whirling around me. I was breathing heavily and when I found nothing I growled.

"Da(ngit)!" I cursed. I shook my head and jumped onto the window sill. I looked back, hoping that I could find something. But nothing was there. I sighed again and went back to the building Levi and Eren were in. I jumped in through the window, to see Eren all bandaged up and Levi calling Erwin. When he saw me his gray eyes narrowed.

"I'll call you back. (y/n) is here." Levi quickly said before ending the call.

"Where is he?" He asked. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Lost him," I mumbled. He clicked his tongue as always and crossed his arms. He glared at me.

"How could you lose a big guy like that?" He scolded. I glared at him and pointed towards the window.

"You try parkouring through the rain and dirt on slippery roofs. Then tell me that you didn't lose him." I sassily replied.

"Tch. At least I'd get back here quickly. You took your sweet a(fter) time coming back. We've been waiting here for almost 45 minutes." He retorted. I growled and snapped at him.

"So what! You could've helped me catch the guy if you weren't afraid of dirt you clean freak."

"At least I know how to clean. Unlike you, you make the dishes dirtier."

"Well, at least I don't sit around like some princess in a palace, waiting for her job to be done for her."

"At least I'm not some spoiled BRAT who makes a big deal about everything."

"That's you! What are you talking about? You're such a hypocrite, Levi!"

"Says the girl who acts like they don't care but they actually do. So cliche." I was speechless. He figured me out so quickly.

"What-"

"Don't act like I'm not right. We both know that I'm right. You're so easy to read, like an open book. I'm surprised no one figured you out so easily." He scoffed. Eren decided to step in at this time. Saving me from Levi's confrontation.

"Can we just go? This place is creepy as f(loop)..." Eren shivered. I looked at him to see him with tattered clothes and bloody. I sighed and gave Levi one last glare before pulling bandages out of my small pouch on my thigh. I lifted his arm gently and bandaged it. Blood was dripping everywhere until I stopped it.

"Why did you-"

"We can't have you dying of blood loss now can we? You have a family waiting for you back at Headquarters. I apologize you had to see our argument Prince Eren. I'm (y/n) and that sassy princess is Levi." I heard Levi scoff but he kept his mouth shut.

"We're part of the secret organization, the Survey Corps. We work under the government and stuff. We were sent here to rescue you and bring you home safely." I explained a tidbit about us. Eren nodded in understanding.

"Then can we go home...?" He asked. Eren looked up at me with his teal/emerald green eyes. I nodded with a blank face and helped him up. Levi grabbed our stuff and we went back to Headquarters with no interruptions.

As I stared at the back of Levi's head, I secretly glared at him in anger. I couldn't do anything else since a wounded Prince had my shoulder. I calmed myself down from the commotion and sighed. But a sudden thought burdened me. I could feel eyes staring at me. I didn't dare to look back. If they had my face, I would be doomed.

This was the first mission I've failed to capture the target.

He knew my face.

My looks.

But not my name.

And I don't like it.

-----

A/n: Hello readers! Just like I promised, a chapter before Wednesday! Sorry for the delay, this chapter took me longer than expected. Now it gets a little graphic but if you aren't comfortable with this why are you reading this? Didn't I tell you it would be graphic? Anywho, from now on, if there are any graphic scenes, I will warn you but no summary. Only this time :)

This chapter had a lot of character development and a little of the plot. It seems we have our famous Eren back! :D

But who is the hooded figure? Who do you think it is?

Levi and (y/n) with their arguments (le sigh) welp, it can't be helped! We got a little salt in this chapter...

Hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Published: November 12, 2016
Edited ✔️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

138K 864 5
After losing everything to the Titans, Y/N swears to return hope to mankind so no else has to suffer like he did... Though he is keeping his own pain...
1.9M 70.2K 45
You grew up with Humanity's Strongest, Levi "Rivaille" Ackerman, but are you truly friends or do you just put up with each other now that the world i...
776 29 10
A job that you thought wouldn't last even a month, all that turned upside down by humanity's strongest. Funny, because he didn't expect to fall in lo...
38.1K 1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...