Ignorance was Bliss (Random U...

By Lauail

Truth or Dare was meant to be a bit of fun, going round to Theo's was meant to be relaxing and a time for all... More

One more
This moment right here
Just my luck
As if
Mitchell Foster
Stick skills
Dinner for one
Purple gummy worm
Does my bum look big in this?
What harm could it do?
Truth or Dare
Walk down memory lane
Tickle war
Feed the hangover monster
Silent
Feelings
Leap of faith
Eskimo kisses
Players, ice creams and starlight
Cake and eat it too
Year to remember
Comfort Zone
You are my hero
Thursday Night
Friendly
Hope
Shots anyone?
Jealousy?
Dancing
Open minded
My brain is going to explode.
I'm actually doing this?
New beginnings
Monday Morning
Girls Dinner
Muffins
Mum
Shirtless Noah
What just happened there?
Home Truths
My Mitch Bubble
Together forever as one
Friends?
Who's the boss?
Time with Kayden
Trust in what we have
Kisses make it better
Insecurities

Please tell me you're not naked!

439 31 1
By Lauail

"Argh! Turn that off Hols!" Noah grunts.

Stretching my hands out of the cover I pat the side of the bed feeling for my phone refusing to open my eyes and wake up properly.

Finding my phone I hit the alarm off and stretch. Noah's arm that's across my waist pulls me into him and he groans into my neck.

"Let's just stay here all day instead of getting up." He says muffled into my neck. Sliding his hand up from my stomach he places it over my right breast and squeezes it gently causing me to gasp from the contact. "this is much better than playing soccer" he says kissing his way down to where his hand is and I can feel my nipples getting hard from the sensations he makes me feel. Taking it between his thumb and forefinger he squeezes gentle making me clench my thighs grabbing his hair.

"Noah" I say breathlessly "if you start doing that we won't go anywhere" I say truthfully making him laugh. Moving his face back up to me he places a soft kiss to my lips.

"Your right, if we start I don't think I could stop" he says hovering over my lips staring at me with a hint of humour in his eyes. I lean up and kiss him softly and smile.

My phone starts to ring and its Libby. I look at Noah worried but he just smiles and nods.

"Hello"  I say rolling away from Noah.

"Why is your car in my driveway?" Libby asks confused

"I came over last night to see Noah and ended up just staying over" I say mostly the truth.

I can hear her walking about. She huffs at me and the next minute Noah's door is flung open with an annoyed looking Libby standing in the doorway with her hands on her hips. I gasp pulling the covers over my chest which causes her to put her hand over her eyes.

"Please tell me your not naked? Please...please tell me you are not naked!" She shouts.

"Shut up Libby!" Noah shouts at his twin.

"No I'm not naked Libs you just gave me a fright for all I knew you could of been your Mum or Dad" I say letting the covers settle back down.

"Thanks god!" She says taking her hands away from her face walking towards my side of the bed ignoring that I'm in my bra. LKnowing you two are together is one thing but seeing you together is another, anyway I just wanted to... What the hell happened to you face!" She shrieks grabbing my chin turning my face one way then the other. I still haven't looked at it yet. "Where did all these scratches come from?"

I didn't think about what I was going to tell people. I don't want to tell anyone else about my mum not because I don't trust them but I don't want them to think about her differently. She isn't a bad person but like I said before, drink makes you do stupid things.

Think holly think?! "I tripped walking into the garden last night carrying the dinner and fell into the bush at the bottom of my steps. I didn't have any free hands and my face took the brunt of it" I state trying to keep eye contact to try and convince her while mentally facpalming myself.

O...Kay" she drags out obviously not believing me looking at Noah who I watch shrug. "You know I don't believe that so I expect you tell me when your ready" she says staring at me and I smile. "Anyway, get in the shower and we'll get breakfast and head to school"

I get up and head to the bathroom in Noah's bedroom hearing her muttering something about horny, brother, best friend and awkward before she shuts the door.

Locking the door just in case I strip out of the rest of my clothes and turn on the shower. I use the toilet and while washing my hands I look in the mirror. My face does look quite bad but nothing some make up can't hide. There are two long scratches going from the corner of my right eye to my chin and three smaller ones on my forehead and a small bruise near my ear.

Seeing my face brings back last nights events and I can feel myself begin to well up. I let my tears fall knowing I will feel better with them out and climb in the shower to help wash them away trying to focus on the game today instead of anything else.

Back in Noah's bedroom its empty. I quickly get dressed into my hockey game kit and pop to Libby's room for her to fix my make up to hide the stretches , I didn't want people asking questions. She also put my hair into a large bun on top of my head to keep it out my face. I went back into Noah's and put my socks and trainers on and fixed myself in the mirror.

Looking up I see Noah standing in the doorway and smile. He comes over placing his arms around my waist pulling me to his chest kissing my cheek. "The sight of you in this little skirt does things to me" he whispers into my ear making me shiver. Turning around I kiss him and push him away.

"Get your head out the gutter and get in a shower" I say walking over to the door where my kits is. Looking over my shoulder I see him staring at me. Bending a bit too far showing my short blue shorts under my skirts I wink at him over my shoulder and laugh at his shocked expression and head down stairs for breakfast.

I pulled into the school car park and Libby and I got out just as Noah pulled in. We had taken separate cars as the boys would be back later from their away game.

Seeing the rest of the guys over beside the bus we grab our sticks and bags and head over. On the way Lydia shouts to Noah waving and twirling her hair trying to look flirty ew! I look to see him wave back and I can't help but feel unsettled seeing him being nice to her after what she said yesterday but I know there's nothing in it when I see him roll his eyes at me looking at her.

Zoe on the other hand has my blood boiling. She's leaning against Finn with her hand on his chest whispering in his ear. He looks uncomfortable but doesn't move her away and I can't help but feel hurt that he would let her put her hands on him. If he knows how angry it makes him feel when he sees me talking to Milo he must know how hurtful it is to see this.

He notices me looking at him and stares at me with wide eyes looking worried trying to pull back but Zoe moves even closer. I notice her smirking at me, turning her face to Finn she kisses his cheek before giving him a flirty wave walking off to get Lydia. "Morning Holly" she smirks on her way past.

"That little-" I start trying to walk towards her but Libby has put her hand on my chest to stop me.

"Don't Holly. She's playing with you don't let her get a reaction out of you.." She calmly states steering me towards the guys again.

"But- she- Finn." I can't seem to form sentences but from the look on her face she knows what I mean. I look over to see Finn walking towards me with an apologetic look on his face.

"Holly, that's not what it-"

"Save it!" I cut him off holding my hand up to his face. The hurt expression makes me want to forgive him instantly but seeing them together reminds me what she told me yesterday. "Answer me one thing Finn. Did you kiss Zoe last week?" I ask.

He didn't give me an answer straight away but from his creased eyebrows I knew my answer.

"Holly I've-" I don't hear the rest so I walk away towards Mitch who wraps me in a big hug. Hugging him back I breath in his fresh baby power scent feeling comforted.

"That's a nice welcome" he smiles into my hair kissing my head.

"I love your hugs" I say smiling.

"We got you guys something" Kayden says excitedly with his hands behind his back. His excitement makes me laugh as it's such a change from his usual grumpy self.

Finn walks over with his head down standing beside Noah and Theo who hits him at the back of the head. Max and Theo were totally fine with our relationship. Max said he wouldn't know any different any way since I'm always with one of the guys and Theo said he could feel how strong we were as friends and couldn't wait to hear what mischiefs we get up to.

"Close your eyes and hold out your hands. You too Libby" he explains. We do as he says and he places something heavy in my hands. "Open you eyes!" He shouts.

Opening my eyes I see that he has given me a new hockey stick but not only that it has Captain engraved on it in gold letters. Turning it in my hands to look at it I can also see everyone's names on it Noah, Kayden, Mitch, Finn, Poppy, Max and even Theo. Looking up at Kayden I'm speechless. I run over and hug him tight. "It's amazing! I love it! Thank you so much!" I lean up and give him a quick kiss on the lips which makes him feeze but smiles hugging me tighter.

"It was all of our idea and Mitch got it engraved. Yours with Captain and Libby's with Vice Captain." He says pointing at Libby's that looks exactly like mine except the engraving. She's speechless with red rimmed eyes hugging Kayden too.

"All that's left to do is for each of you to sign each other's" Theo walks over to the pair of us handing us a sharpie each. We swap sticks and sign 'Love You Always Bestie! Holly xx' and swap back reading mine I feel a face splitting grin 'Gruesome Twosome, Always and Forever! Love Libby xx'

I walk over the Noah and give him a hug and quick kiss on the lips saying thanks, I hug Theo and then turn to hug Mitch giving him a quick kiss on the mouth aswell causing him to blush. "Can you come with me quickly?" He asks unsure.

"Sure" I say taking his hand walking with him towards his car. He opens it reaching in to get something and locks it up again. He walks back to me handing me a black organza bag. Opening it up I tip it out in my hand.

It was a silver bracelet with a flat heart pendant and silver links. On the heart there was a H engraved in the middle with M, N, K and a F engraved around it like points on a compass. I turn it over in my hand admiring it with a lump in my throat. All my guys initials surrounding mine. Mitch takes it from me, nodding to my hand I lift it to him.

"I just wanted to get you something for your senior year and for being captain sort of like a Good Luck charm and thought that I could show you that you are at the very centre of our hearts Holly. Now you can look at this and remember how special you are to us" he say clipping the bracelet on by putting the bar through the loop.

I hug him to my chest tightly "thank you so much Mitch. It's beautiful!" I say in awe bringing it up to look at it closely again. I want to kiss him right now but as we don't want anyone to see I can't do it whenever or wherever I want.

Looking around I realise we will be covered by the bus. Grabbing his hand I pull him behind the bus and push him against it in my haste. I press my lips to his and he grabs my arms, it starts off slow like our first but soon heats up and I pull away before getting carried away.

Mitch leans against the bus catching his breath and I smile. "You keep surprising me Holly" he says smiling up at me "I've got to say I like it" pulling me back to him giving me another knee knocking kiss.

"I like this sexy confident Mitch" I say laughing against his lips.

Kissing my forehead he pulls away. "Come on we better get back the bus leaves in five minutes" taking my hand we head back to everyone with grins on their face except Finn who keeps staring at me with a sad expression. "Here I almost forgot..its the key to mine, my dads away so just head over whenever and we'll meet you there. That's yours to keep"he says handing me a key.

I show Libby my bracelet and she loves it. We wish the boys good luck and head to the changing rooms after waving them off.

------------------------------
Picture of Holly's bracelet up the top.

Hope you are all well!

Thanks for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

987K 24.2K 55
❝ I should've listened to my heart. No matter how hard I've tried to push you away, everything leads back to you. My thoughts, the way my heart flutt...
882K 15.5K 45
#1 dare "Truth or dare, Bella?" Emily yelled, still getting my name wrong, while some boy passed me the vodka bottle. I gladly took it and drank from...
20.4K 730 13
This is currently get its first round (perhaps its only round) of editing! [COMPLETED] {There isn't anything rated r wattpad, what are you talking ab...
865K 15.6K 44
Two people - broken in their own way - collide. Francesca's life was completely normal up to a couple months ago. Ethan's never known normality. Two...