we're the perfect 2

Av dariona

Teen Relationships Always Work Out..Right? Brian and Bridget now have their own family together... But with... Mer

we're the perfect 2
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7!!!
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 33
part 34
Part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
Part 47
part 48
part 49

part 32

102 1 0
Av dariona

Brian's pov

While Bridget was out with some friends, Elizabeth and I are going shopping for the house. Well my house.  We decided to redo it. Well I decided to redo it. i just hope Bridget likes what im going to do to it. Ive been thinking about it for awhile now and i want Bridget and Elizabeth to live back in my house with me. Yeah we still live in separate houses but im getting tired of it. So i hope that when i show her this she'll love it and that she'll want to move back in with me. Me redoing the house is going to take forever. So when im done i really hope She likes it and that she'll wanna move in with me. Well Back in with me. For the living room i was thinking about doing black red and white, For our bedroom Turquoise and white, For Elizabeth's room Purple, Kitchen is going to be all white, The dining room is going to be black and red, our bathroom is also going to be Turquoise and Elizabeth's bathroom pink. Ill figure out the other rooms later. These are the important ones right now. "So you want white, pink,purple and turquoise paint right?" the man asked me. "Yep" i replied.  he placed the paint in the cart and i then looked for some accessories which was going to take forever. i grabbed all the things i would need for the Living room, kitchen, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, and The dining room. After that which nearly took an hour i now had to go to the furniture store to buy  the couches and all that junk. Bridgets lucky i love her so much cause i would not be doing all this for her if i didnt it.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

70.5K 2.8K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
19.8K 1.8K 29
"Holly, is there something you want to tell me?" Miss Adeline made me swallow the lump in my throat as her piercing eyes were staring into my soul. "...
606K 17.9K 37
[BoyxBoy] Kai Carter has been through hell and back. His parents are abusive, homophobic and don't support him financially so he has to work part ti...
497K 9.8K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...