MPHFPC Alternate Universe (AU)

De Rachel5824

So, other than the incident earlier, things are normal, yet again. It is like every time I am around one of t... Mais

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Help me

Author's note

158 5 4
De Rachel5824

So, it has come to my attention that there is some confusion with my one-shots and AU.

For those who may not know, they are based upon the book, not the movie. I am sorry for the confusion about this. I started writing before the movie came out, so I based them upon the book. Also by personal preference.

Because the book and movie and book are very different from each other, (Especially character differences), I wanted to address this.

So thank you for everyone brining this to my attention.

If there are any questions regarding this, be free to comment them down below or personally message me!

~Merp

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

53.9K 2.1K 41
COMPLETED When y/n y/l/n stumbles upon Miss Alma Peregrines loop, her ordinary life seems to get it's perks. But will a voice in her head cause her t...
14K 281 13
[ "can't stop falling for me can you?" ] "So Uhm what's your peculiarly?" Prim asked, breaking the somewhat awkard silence between the two peculiars...
331K 8.1K 23
she's stubborn. she hates being touched and she doesn't like many people. her hair is nearly as black as the heart she wants the world to think she...
19.9K 218 34
Y/N just arrived at Ms. Peregrine's home for peculiar children. Enoch isn't very open to the idea of new peculiars. He'll change his mind after Y/N r...