My boss!

By MyEvilSide

My name is Ella, Ella Smith and I'm 19 soon to be 20. I'm in college on my second year and guess what? I need... More

My boss!
2 Chapter - Confused!
3 Chapter - Decision!
4 chapter - Meeting
5 Chapter - watched!
Chapter 6 - Night
Chapter 7 - Uncle
Chapter 8 - Anger
Chapter 9 - Ignorance
Chapter 10 - Trust
Chapter 12 - Ella In Action
Chapter 13 - Fate
Chapter 14 - Lie
Chapter 14 - The Truth
Chapter 15 - Lost

Chapter 11 - "Never, ever"

2.9K 100 16
By MyEvilSide

   Firsty I wanted to thank @jjangelz and @smiticutesmilefor your support and comments, you guys are amazing <3  

   Here's next chapter and I hope you'll like it!

Chapter 11 - "Never,  ever"

   "So you really did it huh?" I was standing right front of the devil man himself. I truly didn't care what he would do to me, because all the bad things were left behind, I did what he asked me for and now that he made sure of it, I could care less. I shot someone, I shot a man I have been falling for and if he made me to drop on my knees and killed me. I would be glad.

   "Answer me!" he shouted. I flinched at his voice but said nothing.

  "If you don't answer me Ella..."

  "If I don't then what? You will kill me?" I asked looking right in his eyes.

  "No sweet Ella, not you." He smirked and I knew exactly what he was talking about.

  "Yes I did what you asked for" I sighed, while looking at my shoes again.

  "And proof of that is?"

  "I don't have it. Wasn't it you who said that he had men everywhere, ask them then, I want to go home now, please." I knew with my rudeness I couldn't go far, so I needed to calm the f*ck down.

  "Well, of course sweet Ella I will." looking in his eyes all I saw was that he had something that he was proud of. "Babe come here, lets show little Ella how is it done." he said smirking. I saw a slim figure moved behind him and I'm sure my eyes popped out of my skull as I saw who the traitor was.

  "You! You b*tch, how could you, I thought ..."

  "You thought what? That I really loved Nate? Don't Ella, I thought you were a smart girl." She said while laughing so hard as if she said something hilarious. 

  "You see little Ella, every mens weakness is  beautiful, strong woman.."

  "Strong my ass" I murmured under my breath. 

  "And Lia was one of those who can get anything, from anyone if she wants to."

  "Hardly."

  "What did you said?" he asked narrowing his eyes at me.

  "I said hardly you can call beautiful and strong to this hoe." I said smiling to myself as i remembered how Nate threw her out of his office the day we met.

  "You're just jealous that I had Nate and you couldn't" she said while moving close to me, smirking at my face.

  "Ohh yeah, I remember, the day when he literally threw you out of his office right?" it was my time to smirk at her as i continued "The day I met him he's been all over and with me all the time, you ain't making me jealous of a man who I had wrapped around my finger, not saying about all the things he bought for me."I took a step closer " And I didn't even had to open my legs for him, I had all of him, if it wasn't you and your psycho boss to ruin that for me." I said looking at her and this sick men.  

  I could see that my little speech was working and getting us time. 

Oh I said us?! 

Yeap baby! And these worthless didn't even knew what would happen very soon.

"Keep talking Ella you're doing amazing job"  I heard him talking to me from little thing that i had in my ear. 

  I smirked as Lia started to pout and complain why I wasn't dead yet. From above the building we were in I saw how Alex was trying to hide as well as his men. You see, when this psycho men that's called Derek - asked me to do horrible thing I wanted to disappear. When I went to home after talking and being all night with Nate, I grabbed my suitcase and started to throw all my belongings, that were important for me in it. I still had a credit card Nate gave me and I could use it for some time. I knew I was doing a good thing. I was falling for him and I couldn't kill a man who's been nothing but supporter and honest with me, he treated me well, he gave me everything even if he was rude sometimes. I sighed as I looked around my room, I'm gonna miss my aunty, my room and our talks, but I needed to leave, I needed to stay away from a man I needed and wanted the most. I left a letter for my aunt asking her not to contact me and that I needed to go, leave for some time and that I would be back soon. I knew she would probably not listen to me and search for me, but still. I grabbed my suitcase and went for a door when I saw him standing there, looking more handsome then he already was.

  "Going somewhere Ella?" he asked.

I was stunned. Couldn't utter a word.

 "You have nothing to tell me baby?" I shivered as he called me that. "Answer me Ella" he said as he moved and went inside my house as if he owned it. "After all those things I told you, listen Ella, i didn't knew what he tried" he moved and was now standing behind me, I could feel his breath on the back of my neck."God damn it Ella talk to me, I know I was rude and asshole to you, but believe me when I say that I didn't knew that he touched you, or was so damn close to you." he sighed "Ella pleasee, baby believe me." He moved even closer and touched my hand that was lifelessly hanging beside me. "Pleasee" And he kissed the top of my head. 

I couldn't hold in anymore I started crying and shaking so badly that couldn't even realise when he took me in his armes and moved us to my room. I couldn't even look at him as I said the last and worst thing that I could ever tell him.

 "He wants me to kill you" I murmured in his chest. 

"What?" His form tensed and I wanted to die. He moved a little so that he would look at me in the eyes. "Ella what are you saying?!"

"He said that - that If don't kill you he will let me watch how the ones I love will suffer because of me" I whispered, but I knew he heard everything I said. I felt as my bed moved and and he stood up, moving to stand by the window. "I-I don;t want to do that Nate, please let me go, please?!" I begged my eyes watering again, as silent tears went from eyes to my cheeks.

 He was silence at first and my heart dropped. I knew that would change everything, even if he felt anything for me it would fade away but I couldn't stop myself for telling him. He had to know that psycho man wanted to kill him.

"That night before Alex came, he was there with that black eyed man. I was so scared Nate, I thought you would be there and protect me, but you never came, and when I said to him to fuck off he grabbed my neck so hard .. I-I thought I would die, you know?! " I continued when he said nothing "When he told me what I had to do if I wanted to live "I moved from bed and grabbed the gun that I was hiding under my bed, I know its worst place to hide a fucking gun but sue me. I moved near to the window to stand behind him and showed him the gun "He gave me this. "Nate turned to look at the object in my hand and then looked me right in the eyes "Now that you know everything, the only thing I can do is to disappear for a while. I need to go and please let me go." I whispered the last part as I dropped the gun on the ground and started to move to the door, but was stopped by the hand on my wrist. Looking up I didn't even realised when but he moved too fast, grabbed me by my waist and that was when I felt the sweetness of his lips on mine. 

I moved my lips in sync with his, moving my hands to cup his cheeks in my hands. His strong hands steadying me on the place not letting me move, as he massaged my back gantly. I felt as one of Nates hands moved down to cup my bottom and squeezed it in his palm, getting a throaty moan from me, which made him groan in return. He moved a little to move his hands under my knees and I locked my legs around his waist, moving us as my back was against the wall. I could feel his excitement poking me through his jeans he was wearing and I couldn't stop a moan as he grinded his hips against mine. 

Nate moved his lips and I remembered how to breath again. His hot kisses trailing down to my neck, to my collar bone, sucking gently there. One of his hands grabbed the tank top I was wearing and literally ripped it from my body. I whimpered at the lost contact, but he didn't disappoint me, his hand moved and cupped my breast through the lace bra that I was wearing. His kisses were addicted and so hot. I felt like I was on the cloud nine as he pinched my hard nippele and grineded his hips to me same time. 

"Nate" I moaned into his mouth."Ohh god."

He moved us so now my back hit the soft mattress of my bed. Opening my eyes I saw him moving on the top of me kissing my chest, down to my waist and belly. I grabbed his hair in my hands and tagged gently, asking him to move up so that I could kiss him. As soon as our lips met I took a hold of his dress shirt and ripped it open. His eyes met mine and I gasped at the different emotions running in his eyes: lust being stronger of them. Moving a little he took his dress shirt off and I bit my lip at the sight in front of me. His well defined chest and eight pack was something you would like to see before you cross the line of the other life. Looking up he was smirking at me as if he knew what I was thinking. He moved and was once again on the top of me kissing me. Nate trailed his kisses down as one of his hands played with my thighs, moving his hand down to under my knee, grabbing it he hocked up my leg up to his waist and grinded his hips down on mine.

I felt so many emotions right now that I couldn't think straight. I tossed my head side to side with the pleasure his hot body and lips was giving me, but opening my eyes I looked down to the floor and saw a gun there, It felt like cold water on my too hot body and I jerked up to sitting position and took Nate with me.

"What's the matter? Did I do something wrong?" asked Nate his voice full of concern and worry.

"Ummm.. I- I need to" I stood up avoiding eye contact with him as I grabbed the tank top that was lying on the floor and got dressed. "I need to go Nate, you know I can't stay and - and we can't do that." I said and I was sure my blush that covered my face right now he knew what I was talking about.

"Do what Ella? Can't I make out with my girlfriend?" I snapped my eyes up to his as his words gaping at him, my mouth fell to the floor and all this asshole did was smirk at me.

"Don't play with me Nate. I need to go so.."

"So what baby?" he said as he moved from the bed and stalked to me like lion to his pray. "As for you needing to disappear, I won't let you go.."

"What? No no no.. I have to, didn't you heard what I said..." 

"I heard you clearly Ella" I looked at him like he was crazy "But I also heard that you said you would leave everyone and everything only for not to kill me." he was now standing right in front of me. "I want you to stay Ella. I need you in my life." My heart melted at this. stay strong Ella "You make me a better man, you make me to feel things I haven't felt for so long that I forgot that I was a human." He cupped my chin is his hand and moved my face up for him to peck on my lips. "Please, Ella, believe me and trust me one more time and I will do anything and everything in my power to protect you and your loved ones." 

Looking at this man I knew he was telling the truth, I knew he would do anything to make me happy and for a moment I thought about staying. God daamnnn it..

"You promise that you will be with me all the time and won't ever let him..."

"I promise Ella, even if it will be the last thing I will do in my life I will protect you. I will Never Ever let Derek touch you again." 

All I could do was kiss him. 

After calming down and I looked him and smiled seeing at how calm and handsome he was.

"Soo.. What's the plan?" I asked and he smirked in return. He is up for no good  I thought to myself, but I would do anything to bring that psycho down.

"Well my little Ella, you will have to shoot me." He said smiling like that was easiest thing to do.

Fuck me now.

(Back to present)

And here I was standing in front of Derek and Lia as they talked, more like Lia screamed at him because of me. That was when I heard his sweet voice in my ear.

"Are you ready baby?" My smirk grew as I nodded my head without anyone noticing.

"Let the show begin." 

And all hell broke lose.

So  xD 

what do you think? 

Is it to easy to guess story?

What should I do? 

Talk to me and tell me what do you think! ^^ 

Thank you for reading my story and have a nice day or night wherever you are <3 

Love, N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760K 14.8K 31
Warning ⚠️ I wrote this book when I was 13, you have been warned I walked up to her and pushed her to my chest. "I think you should stop flirting wi...
280 20 20
As you escape from your dark past, you find yourself hiding in N.Y.C and that's when you meet him. The most fear man in all United States. Will you b...
86 0 17
To my readers, For those who believe that true love is like a really good book-impossible to put down and full of plot twists. Kalia's POV: I've neve...
193 37 12
-Mafia- "You promised you would never kill again. YOU broke that promised, you think im just gonna forgive you and move on.. your wrong. I never want...