Stars in Shadow and Light『Fai...

By KunoHikaYashi

Lucy Heartfilia A young girl that had many dreams awaiting to come true. The stories you've read were that sh... More

[✓] Prologue
[✓] Chapter 1: I'm Back Sabers!
[✓] Chapter 2: Tomorrow
[✓] Chapter 3: Time Magic
[✓] Chapter 5: Star of Sabertooth
[✓] Chapter 6: Ill
[✓] Chapter 7: Accept
[✓] Chapter 8: Plan
[✓] Chapter 9: Appearance
Chapter 10: Pandemonium
Chapter 11: MPF
Chapter 12: Big Bro
Chapter 13: Day Off
Chapter 14: Ryuuzetsu Land
Chapter 15: Sting's Dance
Chapter 16: Naval Battle
Chapter 17: Tag Teams
Chapter 18: Grand Chariot
Chapter 19: Six Slayers
Chapter 20: Generations
Chapter 21: Reward
Chapter 22: Anger Issues?
Chapter 23: Survive
Chapter 24: Planning
Chapter 25: The Last Day
Chapter 26: Ice vs Memory?!
Chapter 27: Erza vs Kagura
Chapter 28: A Possessed Rogue
Chapter 29: Nakagami Armour
Chapter 30: The End Game
Chapter 31: Eclipse Gate
Chapter 32: Seven Dragons
Chapter 33: Combination
Chapter 34: Who Are You?
Chapter 35: Last Ages
||NEW COVER||
||VERY IMPORTANT; PLEASE READ||
Chapter 36: Bonds
||POLL RESULTS||
Chapter 37: Happy Ending
Rogue's Ending: The End and Beginning
Sting's Ending: Drunken Confessions
Rufus' Ending: Masquerade Mischief
||WE THANK YOU!!!||

[✓] Chapter 4: We missed you!

5.3K 149 68
By KunoHikaYashi

Hey peeps!!! Kuno here with the new chappy!!! I just wanna thank all my supporters especially my best friend FairyLucyNamiPiece !!! I really want to thank all of you. So I hope you will like this chapter too! ENJOY!

Edit: Yo minna! I'm trying to edit older chapters in this book to match the current writing style I have! I recommend you to re-red the chapters that I have edited, there may be slight changes within the chapters. -31st March 2018

(Edited on 31st March 2018)

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《
Previously~

'*sigh* I hope I can finish my training to get back sooner..."

Now~

Time Skip 3 years~ Fro thinks so too!

Third Person POV

After all those years, the blonde known as Lucy Heartfilia has been training day and night. Going through harsh trials to master and perfect her magics. Along with her current mentor, Aevum; who is known as the Phoenix of Time.

"Time Phoenix's Screech!" The blonde yelled, jumping up from the ground and opening her mouth, a beam of white and blue magic shooting out and towards a target, resulting in a now burned ashen pile to replace where it once stood.

But, there was one condition to her learning Time Magics. A spell, had the capability to reverse one's age and life, causing her age to remain at the age of nineteen.

"Very well done, Lucy. You have successfully mastered your Time Magics." The Phoenix spoke up, it's figure standing tall behind the blonde mage as she turned around and gave a smile.

"Thanks Aevum. I couldn't have done it without you." Lucy said, locking her arms around the creature's neck in a hug as it's feathers brushed against her skin.

"I was just doing my job. But it was enjoyable to train you. You must be going now, Saeclum must be expecting you." It said, making Lucy let go of the Phoenix's neck as she nodded.

"Right. I'll see you soon, Aevum!" Lucy bid, walking slightly backwards to create distance between them as she opened up a portal.

The portal swirled with the colour of blue and purple, the other side showing a dense forest where the Time Dragon resides in. Stepping in, she gave Aevum one last wave before closing it.

Walking through the dense forest, Lucy soon finds herself back at the clearing of her first months of training, the nearby body of water flowing with clear waters as the grass swayed to the breeze. The blonde looked around, trying to find any signs of a large reptile lurking anywhere but found nothing.

Her ears perked up when she heard light sounds of what seemed to be snoring, her body moving to find out where it was coming from to lead her into a nearby cave. The familiar glint of a certain dragon's silver scales alerting her that she had found the dragon.

Walking up to the beast, she behold on the sight of a loud snoring, open-mouthed dragon. Drool dripping off the end of it's mouth as it fell onto the puddle on the cave floor. With a raise of her arm,she flicked the dragon on the forehead, using magic to strengthen aftereffect and power of the flick, causing the dragon to wake and sit up in pain.

"OW!" The reptile roared, using his front leg to touch the part where it was flicked, opening his eyes to find the culprit, seeing a chuckling Lucy in front of him.

"What was that for?!" He questioned, the blonde looking up to meet his golden eyes as she smirked.

"To wake you up and alerting you of my arrival." She answered, earning a sigh from the creature as it changed the subject.

"Did you finish your training?" He asked, the blonde nodding in reply.

"Good, now you can go back to Earthland." He shooed, already wanting to go back to sleep as the blonde grinned in excitement of seeing her guildmates again.

"Goodbye young one." Saeclum bellowed, his deep voice echoing within the cave walls as the blonde looked at him with warm eyes.

"Goodbye Saeclum. Let us meet again someday." Lucy said, gathering magic into her palms.

"Open, gate between Earthland and the One-World!" She chanted, the familiar swril of the portal appearing as she walked through.

Reaching the end of the portal, she them came across a valley of green hills.

Lucy's POV

What the- WHERE AM I?!

Looking around at my surroundings, I find myself in the middle of nowhere, just plain green hills as far as the eye could see.

While I walked around a bit, a familiar scent wafted into my nostrils, making me focus upon the scent's trail.

Following the scent, I go up and over hills until I stumble upon one hill that had a broken and run down monument on it, two figure seen within the monument.

Third Person POV

"So they're finally back huh?" A voice said, the male's blue eyes sparkling as he looked at his feet.

"What are you talking about?" Another asked, standing next to the first male as his raven hair flowed with the wind.

"The core members of Fairy Tail. The ones that had gone missing." A grin formed on his lips, showing canine like teeth.

"Not interested." With daunting red eyes, the male answered uninterested as he looked upon to the valley of hills.

"Come on, you know how you looked up to Gajeel-san when we were younger." The blonde male hinted, looking up from the ground and to the ravenette male.

While they had conversed, a man had come into the picture, hands grasping onto a bow and arrow.

"What are you doing here?!" He asked, gripping onto his weapon tightly as the two from before noticed his presence.

"I should ask you the same thing." The blonde replied, angering the armed man as he raised his bow.

"Why you!" Shooting the arrow, it whizzed through the air and towards the blonde.

Without hesitation, he lifted his hand and gripped onto the arrow, bringing the metal tip close to his lips as he chomped on it, shocking the man.

"E-eating an a-arrow?! Don't tell me y-you're-?!" The shocked man panicked, taking a step back in fear as he now noticed the emblem upon the two males.

The blonde then stood up from his sitting position, his face now shown within the sunlight as a blue crystal earring glinted on his left ear, a smirk on his face as his royal blue eyes stared down at the man.

"The Twin Dragons of Sabertooth?!" The man exclaimed, now dreading of ever shooting that arrow or even coming here in the first place.

"Thanks for the meal. White Dragon's Roar." Opening his mouth, the blonde shot a beam of white magic, barely missing the man's head as it blasted the wall of stone behind him.

"Ah, looks like I got a bit rusty." He joked, chuckling at the sight of the shivering male in front of him. With a scream, the man ran away from the two.

"Hey! Are you just gonna leave all your friends here?!" The blonde called out, the bottom of the hill filled with unconscious bodies of mages lying on the ground.

"You know how dark guilds are, Sting." The other male said, the blonde -now known as Sting- shrugging.

"Yea, you're right Rogue. This brings back memories. Talking about friends reminds me of-" Sting was then cut off, a feminine voice ringing in their ears.

"Sting! Rogue!" The voice shouted, making both males perk up from the voice as they looked around.

"Like Lucy..." The ravenette Rogue trailed, his eyes cautiously looking around to find the voice.

"Is it just me or did you also hear a voice just like her call out?" Sting asked his partner, earning a nod from him.

"I heard it too." He said, confirming that the voice was not made up as the two looked around the area.

"Guys! Is that you?!" The voice shouted again, peeving the two as they still couldn't pinpoint where the voice was coming from.

"Now this is really freaking me out." Sting muttered, eyes darting around his surroundings to see where the voice was coming from.

Rogue looked around too, until something moving caught his eye. He turned towards where the movment was to see a silhouette of a figure coming closer and closer, the shape now distinguishable as a female, making Rogue's eyes widen.

"Sting, look." He said calling to his blonde friend, the latter walking to his partner's side to see what the ravenette was looking at, his own eyes also widening as they stared in shock.

The silhouette became clear, a girl with golden blonde hair, chocolate brown and round eyes walked up the hill. A warm smile was on her face as her eyes glinted with warmth and longing.

"Hi guys! Long time no see eh?" She greeted, waving at the two who stood in shock, disbelief written on their face as they tried to think it was just a mere illusion.

"Uhm, guys?" She questioned, waving a hand at the faces of the two, making them snap out of their daze.

"B-blondie..." Sting stuttered out, trying to hold back any sign of tears forming in his eyes.

"Lucy..." Rogue muttered, a stray tear rolling down his eye as he also looked at the female in front of them.

"The one and only! How have you two been?" She said, not noticing the the state of the two in front of them.

"You're back!" Sting pounced on her, enveloping her in a hug as they stumble and roll down the hill slope.

"Woah! Sting! What's up?" She asked as they stopped at the foot of the hill, shocked at the sudden behaviour of the blonde.

"You finally came back! You didn't age at all!" He cried, making the female chuckle and pat his back, her eyes filled with the emotion of joy and warmth.

"That was because I went to train on my Time Magic with Miri. Wait- Miri! HOLY SHIT i FORGOT ABOUT HER!" Abruptly standing up, the blonde female caused the male to fall to the ground.

"What is it Lucy?" Rogue asked, just now arriving at the foot of the hill where the two blondes were at.

"I forgot about Miri!" She almost screamed, panicking at forgetting about her partner.

"Hey Lucy!" A voice shouted to the blonde, making her turn her head to the voice to see three flying exceeds.

"Miri! I'm so sorry I forgot to pick you up!" She apologised, guilt written on her face as her exceed smiled and shook her head.

"It's okay. I figured you would after so many years." The exceed dismissed, making Lucy sigh in relief and smile back at her partner.

"Whoops, sorry about that Sting." Realising that the male was still on the ground, Lucy held out her hand to help him up, to which he took and got up.

"Man, you sure got stronger." He groaned, rubbing his side slowly as Lucy giggled.

"Thanks. You two grew stronger too, I felt your magic presence from where I appeared in Earthland." She commented, eyeing the two males in front of her, seeing that they had grown so much over the past years.

Suddenly, both Dragon Slayers went up to the blonde, engulfing her in an embrace as she stood there in shock and confusion.

"G-guys?! What's wrong?!" She questioned, the two shaking their heads as they look at her with their own smiles.

"Nothing. We just missed you a lot." The two said in unison, making Lucy smile and hug them back.

"Me too, guys. Me too..." They stayed there hugging, the feeling of warmth and happiness within them as they wished they could stay like this forever.

'I'm back with them...'

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Me: OKAY! THAT'S PERFECT!

Lucy: Phew! That training wore me out.

Sting: You're finally back with us in Sabertooth! *cries tears of joy*

Me: *sweat-drops* Sting you're awfully emotional today.

Rogue: I don't care. All I care is that Lucy is back.

Me: Oooh~~ You only care for Lucy ya say~~~ *wriggles eyebrows*

Lucy: *turns bright red* U-uh. We shouldn't be talking about this...

Me: You're right! Do the disclaimer Sting!

Sting:ME?! Fine... Miss Kuno doesn't own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does. She only owns the characters she made up in the story. Vote, Comment and Share Miss Kuno's story and follow her profile.

Me: Thanks Sting! Now! Do NOT stop on voting your favourite OTPS! The voting is still on!

Vote for:

1. Stilu/Sticy [moments] (Sting×Lucy)

2. Rolu [moments] (Rogue×Lucy)

3. Rulu/Lufus [moments] (Rufus×Lucy)

Me: Those are the choices for you all!

Sting: Again with giving Rufus the opportunity to steal MY Blondie!

Rogue: Who said she was yours?

Rufus: And I am most definitely not giving up on this chance either.

Lucy: Why am I the prize?!

Me: Anyway, BYE BYE~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 8K 28
Lucy Heartfillia, a female mage from the guild: Fairy tail. She vowed to never love again, and focus on becoming stronger. She hopes that she'll forg...
56.9K 1.3K 28
When a girl comes falling through the doors of a wizard guild called Fairy Tail, the wizards have no idea how powerful this girl is. Or how her past...
226K 5.8K 26
* This book was originally created in 2014 & is being rewritten. When Fairy Tail's star, Lucy Heartfilia, Gets kicked out of Natsu Dragneels team, am...
69.2K 3.8K 50
Imagine if the characters of fairy tail were in a slightly different world...a world in which magic only existed in a selected amount of women. And t...