Chocolate + You

By KawaiiChokoreto

AYANO TSUBAKI is an average high school student who enjoys chocolate on a daily basis. She and her three frie... More

~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~

~ 5 ~

29 5 0
By KawaiiChokoreto

Kazehaya approached me while I was packing my bag.

"Ayano. Do you want to study together today?" He asked.

" I can't make it today. We're visiting Asami. You can come along if you want to," I invited him.

Afterall we are friends.

"Hmm, then I'll come along," He smiled mysteriously.

He's been looking at me in that manner..

I went over to Kiyoka who was waiting for us outside the classroom.

"Are you coming too?" Kiyoka glanced over at him.

"Of course." He rubbed his head.

-

We chatted a little before stopping at a bench, close to the shops.

"Alright! Each of us has to pick something for her," I clasped my hands together.

"Let's meet up in 20 minutes," Kiyoka instructed.

Kiyoka went to the gift shop while I entered an origami shop.

Kazehaya followed me behind.

"Why are you following me? Don't get the same item as me now," I teased.

" I'll pick something way better." He walked off into the origami shop.

I shrugged, examining each of the origamis.

"Aw! A chibi origami! Kawaii," I picked it off the shelf to inspect it.

It's a shame I don't know how to make one.

I sighed, putting it back as I looked around for others.

I eventually chose an owl origami. It was a little pricy but I felt that it would cheer her up.

The owl had pink blushes and when the wings goes up and down like a real owl.

I went to pay for it at the counter along with other items.

"I wonder what Kazehaya bought for her."

I headed out and sat at the bench, waiting.

"Ayano~"

"Kazehaya. What did you buy for her?"

He sat next to me, and pulled out a cute red box.

"This is for you," he placed it over my hand.

"For me? T-thanks," I took it reluctantly.

"It's a necklace. It suits you." He smiled.

"Hm..you didn't have to but," I paused,"what did you buy for Asami?"

"Oh. I bought her this." He handed me a big box, "It's a snow globe. I hope she likes it."

"Why are you giving it to me?"

"Actually.. I got an errand right now. So if you could just pass it to her, that'll be great," Kazehaya sighed.

"Alright. Then, I'll see you soon."

"Make sure both of you cheer her up while I'm gone," he waved at me, running off.

"Where did be go?"

"Oh, he said he had stuff to do.." I answered, quickly keeping the red box in my bag.

"Ah. Anyway, I bought her some snacks and a manga! I figured snacks wouldn't be suitable for her at the moment so I had to buy more for her," she smiled happily, "and you? What did you buy?"

"I bought some unique origamis and novels. I hope she likes it."

I stood up, walking with her.

I rang the doorbell and waited patiently with Kiyoka.

A few moments later, a woman in her late twenties, opened the door.

"Kiyoka, Ayano! Please come in," she welcomed us into the house.

"Asami is in her room, right now. I've fed her chicken porridge earlier. She's fast asleep at the moment. Thank you for coming"

The lady had her hair tied in a messy bun with an apron on. Nanami Kurosaki was her sister. They were very close ever since they moved to this town.

Kiyoka and I placed the items on the table.

"We bought her gifts in hope she feels better. How are you, Nanami-nee?" Kiyoka asked.

The lady sat down on the couch opposite us.

"I'm doing well. I'm just worried about Asami's condition. Her fever's been increasing every night and it she didn't have much appetite yesterday,"
she blubbered.

"I'm sure she'll be fine in no time. We do miss her a lot. It's been few days since she came to class," I responded.

We then chatted for about half an hour while her sister served us some slice of cakes and hot tea.

"Would you mind letting us see her?"

"Not at all. Go right ahead. Just be careful. I wouldn't want you to catch a cold."

"Thank you. We will be careful."

Asami was still fast asleep when we entered.

Her face was red and she was covered with blankets while wearing a pajamas.

I poked Kiyoka.

"Asami's face is red as hell."

"She doesn't look that good.." Kiyoka sobbed.

I patted her head, confronting her that she'll be alright.

Seeing her in her dreamland, I suggested Kiyoka to let her rest and go out.

I heard her weak voice calling us when we were about to leave the room.

We quickly approached her.

"Asami! How are you feeling?"

"Mmmhrr.. I feel a little better seeing you both," she mewed weakly.

Kiyoka helped her sit and I fixed her pillow.

"When did you both get here?"

"Moments ago," Kiyoka answered, touching Asami's forehead.

"You need to get well soon! Fight the virus!" I exclaimed

Asami nodded, rubbing her nose.

"We already submitted the project for Fund Fest." Kiyoka announced.

"Ah is that so? That's wonderful. I was afraid that without me both of you would struggle to complete it," she exhaled in relief.

"Yes. No worries. Except that 'someone' is going to make us wear costumes during our school's anniversary" I glared at Kiyoka.

Kiyoka gave an innocent look.

"Well I figured that I'd be better at handling the money," she replied.

"Costumes?" Asami moaned.

"It's been decided. Stop sulking like that or I'll pinch you," Kiyoka made gestures at her.

"You would pinch a sick person? How could you!"

"Alright alright. Calm down my lovelies." I put some boxes from the gifts we bought onto her lap.

She gasped.

"Gifts! If I knew that I would get this much love, I want to get sick more often" she hugged the gifts.

"Baka. Don't joke such things. Open it" I ordered, curious of her reaction.

She began opening the ones that Kiyoka had bought and thanked her.

"A new manga to read~ I hope there's no cliffhangers in this series." She inspected the manga book.

"I hope too..hehe. Tell me if it did though. I will buy you more of the series," Kiyoka smiled.

She then put away the manga and snacks and started to open my box slowly.

"So many! Thank you, Ayano. I shall treasure them," she grinned. I was glad.

"This one is specially from Kazehaya. He couldn't make it here because he had errands," I looked down.

"He wishes you on being well again," Kiyoka smiled brightly.

"I..see," Asami's expression was unquestionable.

Carefully, she opened the box and took out a cute snow globe. She shook it gently and watched the snow drizzled down gracefully onto the figurine.

The little figure in the snow globe was almost similar to her.

They had the same hairstyle. It was as though Asami was the girl, swinging on the bench.

She hesitated for a moment before saying, "I-It's kind of cute..." and got all red.

I panicked.

"A-are you okay?? You've gotten red like a tomato! Do you want me to call your sister over?" I was ready to get up.

Kiyoka shook her head, patting my shoulder.

"She's blushing." She raised her eyebrows at Asami.

Asami looked away without a word.

Blushing..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1K 13
"Me fall in love with you!? Tch.. you know, maybe I actually do" •~• Y/n a new student in Akademi High who is quite interesting.. had caught the atte...
76.1K 1.8K 24
Cole has lost so much in his life. But he never imagined his life could get any more exciting and difficult at the same time. After one eventful nigh...
15.2K 719 25
"I've been a skillful sniper since I was six. Yeah that's a mouthful, I know, but it's the truth. For many people, it's either kill or be killed. I c...
12.6K 192 10
Ayame Asano is sent to E class because of her father, upon arrival not only does she find a very lively class with an all-around over-excited teacher...