Started With A Kiss[An Astro...

By Queerlity

Awesome Cover By @pandan05. ---------- Senior year was supposed to be NORMAL. ------- As the Title implies... More

Started With A Kiss. [Prologue]
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•26•
•27•
ITS TIME TO PLAY A PART!!!
•28• winter special
•29•
•30•
•31• SWAK.
Yoon Sanha!
Started with a Kiss 2
SWAK2: Prologue
Started With a Kiss 2
Started With A KISS 3

•25•

3K 178 109
By Queerlity

[This chapter was a little hard to write]

¶25. Waited for too Long.

Minhyuk's POV

"Hey.."

I greeted. She turned to me with a forced smile. I knew the reason for that. It would probably be about Seungcheol again. "Anna, you okay?"

She nodded. Suddenly, I saw her stare in Bin's direction. The Stare didn't last for long, since Bin got up immediately he saw Joonyi coming closer. Speaking of which, Moonbin had been acting weird since the beginning of this week. He refused to hang out with us, refused to talk me and refused to talk to Anna. Did I miss something important? He was avoiding basically everyone. He went home early and didn't pick our calls.

"I'll Be in the bathroom" Anna said, leaving while I watched her go.

And weren't Anna and Him supposed to be dating..? Sanha rushed over to me and placed his phone on the table. "What's going on?"

"This" he pointed to the mid term results, he had on his phone. "So..?" I raised a brow.

"You are the third highest In English and Biology Hyung" Sanha spazzed. I rolled my eyeballs. Tch! He should have believed me when I said I could do it. I wasn't that dumb. I just chose to not be brilliant because of My family. They won't care anyway so..

"Hyung, we should definitely celebrate this, let's go rent out a restaurant your treat"' I scoffed, eyeing the sly maknae. "Shouldn't you be the one paying Sanha? after all you're the one congratulating me"

"Really?" he pouted. I nodded. "Then we should just order Pizza and chill. I'll sleep over at your place, we can get Hyung to chill with us too" he said, referring to Moonbin. I wasn't sure? I didn't think he would chill with us. Truth be told, I missed Bin. We hadn't hung out in a while and I could partly say it was because of Anna.

This was the first time in many years, we fought about a girl because Moonbin had an eye on only one girl and that was Joonyi while Me? I practically dated any non-clingy girl that liked me. Sighing, I turned to Sanha.

"I don't think Bin has time for us anymore"

"I know. It's because Of Joonyi right?"

Actually no. He continued. "I hate her Hyung, and if I could get rid of her without committing a crime, I would willingly do so. She's too Evil Hyung"

"Same Sanha. I want to hurt her the same way she hurt Anna, in fact if not worse too -but I'm holding back"

"Why?" Sanha questioned.

"...Cause of Bin. I'm holding back cause of him"

»»»»

Anna's POV

Come home. Please. 😢😖😢

Message Sent to Seungcheol-Hyung.

I hate myself. I hate myself for not paying attention. I hate myself for not being there for them, I hate myself for loving Bin, I hate myself for everything. Can I go back in time and undo this mistake? Can I? If I pray hard, will it be possible to do so. I am a terrible person. I hate myself so so much.

I opened my locked to take out my Books when papers fell down from it. I picked them up to see words written on it.

Anonymous;
Its all you need, to expose her. Don't delay.

I opened the folded papers to see test results.

Min joonyi's test results from her last check.

OMFG! Who put this in there? What insane person put this in th-

Hol'up, was it Jessica? I scanned the results well enough. They belonged to Min Joonyi but....but how did it get into my locker? And Anonymous? Why would Jessica write that? As I looked at the paper, I saw that she had -----

The Fear of letting things go.

Tch! Explains why she's so clingy with Moonbin. I read on, she was getting worse. According to medical reports, people like her tend to go to extremes to get what they want. And when I mean extremes, I mean EXTREMES. So she was a psycho truly? I scanned through it again, she can only be cured, if admitted. Then why is she still here? I dropped some papers and opened the last one. It was her Medical Report.

Patient Name: Min Joonyi.
Date of Birth: Jun 12 1998.
Disability: Mental illness.
Cure: Rehab.
Current Medication: Pills & Part-time Therapy session.
Current illness Stage: Code E.

I quickly hid it in my locker, shutting in close. What the heck? Who the hell was trying to scare me? Seriously. I need to see Jessica and fast.

»»»

"this belongs to my sister Anna" she said shocked. Of course I know. "Why did you leave it in my locker?" she stared surprised at me. "What are you talking about? This is my first time seeing this. Doctors don't reveal her information to anyone except Dad and Mom"

She didn't look like she was lying. Instead, she was just as confused as I was. If she wasn't responsible for this then who was..?

"Anna.." her voice was weak and low. "Do you have any idea what this actually means?"

"what?"

She looked around us for a brief second. We were in a coffee shop, she didn't have to be scared..right?

"It means Someone else is aware of this, someone else has been watching us all."

"D-Do you think so?"

She picked up the papers. "Anna, this is proof". Well she was right. This person must have been watching us to know everything about us. I mean, they even got her med records for me. Looks like, Jessica and I aren't the only ones praying for Joonyi's downfall.

Someone out there has been waiting to see her fall and it looks the person has waited for too Long.

But

Who..?

-------

Do you know who? Can you guess who?

Hint: Someone who really really has good looking eyeballs in Astro😂😂

P.s: Thanks for the reads, the votes are going a bit- actually a lot behind, so kindly tap the vote button below while you read. Thanks.!

-Comment your opinions on this book, I'd really like to hear from you.

-Few more chapters to go.

-Author Lee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 936 28
"Forget about everyone..forget about the world! Just focus on us. In this moment..it's just us. Just you and I." ----- *astro doesn't show up until a...
8.2K 700 33
He was Supposed to HATE her Not to Fall in LOVE ------ As the Title implies, their Story started with A Kiss. -------- [Add to your reading list..May...
138K 7.9K 33
Cover Credit: Pandan05 ------- "Truth or Dare.." "dare" "I dare you to.." --- It was supposed to be a Game. --- My love for Binwoo made me create th...
323K 10.1K 56
❝And to think I had no idea who you were...❞ ❝Oh, but I knew exactly who YOU were❞ A Cha Eunwoo story. Hope you enjoy it! Finished ✔️