Unreal (A TMNT FF)

By otaku_sweggg_tmnt

A friendly neighborhood kunoichi catches the eye of a certain turtle, what happens now?! btw I don't own tmnt... More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Author's Note
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Authers Note #2
chapter 13
chapter 14
Random thing i just wanted to do cuz i hav OVER 200 reads!
chapter 15
chapter 16 The Truth or Dare that changed everything
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Authors Note #3
Authors Note #4
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
Authors Note
Chapter 39, last chapter

chapter 1

5.1K 66 25
By otaku_sweggg_tmnt

*My pov*

"Oh no" I muttered to myself. I catch in the corner of my vision that 3 figures are stalking me.

Oh well

And they look mean.

Oh well

And their walking this way.

Crap

Well I haven't gotten much exercise tonight so why not?

I take a left into a random ally that catches my view hoping the nut balls will follow my lead. I turn my head slightly to see if they were still their.

And they were. Heh.

I turn back fully this time to face the three figures and I gag when I see purple dragons.

Of course.

I quickly shave off my cocky expression and exchange it with a horrified "damsel in distress" facial expression.

"Ple-please d-don't hurt me" I stutterd.

They just gave me a black toothed grin. Typical. I guess I get to have a lot of fun tonight.

"Who-who are you" I said in a quiet voice

The one who looked like the leader of the ugly three-some stepped forward untill we were a foot away. Hey leaned his hand against the wall next to me so I had no place to run.

Oh well.

"Names hun, tootz, and don't worry, this'll be much more fun for me then you" Hun slurred.

I wimpered and they just laughed and took out their weapons.

A drainage pipe, a broom, and a trashcan lid.

Color me afraid.

But this is when I had enough.

"Are you sure about that hun" I said unsheathing my katana. The two slender ones looked afraid but gun just laughed.

He lunged at me with his drainage pipe and I perried skillfully. He threw a punch and I cought it with ease. I ducked another punch and swept my legs under his making him fall with a loud *thud*

"Ha the bigger they are the harder they fall" I smirked.

I turned to see the two other guys just sitting their like bums. I smirked. "You guys still here"? I asked and in response they scurried off.

I dusted myself of and walked out of the ally.

I heard the shuffling of feet off in the distance but like the careless soul I am just kept walking untill my superman converse carried my tired soul home

*hey guys sorry for all the grammar mistakes this is my first story sooo ya ,give me suggestions In the comments and I will see what I can do :3*

tmnt_addict

Continue Reading